Author Topic: Isolde Schelling (vs. Gilgamesh)  (Read 477 times)

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Isolde Schelling (vs. Gilgamesh)
« on: April 24, 2009, 06:18:37 PM »
My, my, the lows a professor has to endure. Isolde and her gigantic Mana certainly can't complain about landing in the Duelling League's highest division, but surely they could've come up with someone better for her debut than Chisato's eight-armed buttmonkey, couldn't they? Oh well, this is not a problem. With her surprising resilience, Isolde can certainly take Gilgamesh's paltry sword strikes, and she can answer to them nicely with her own Sword Creation. Meanwhile, his parlor tricks will be useless against an accomplished alchemist such as ms. Schelling. Even his survival tricks won't let him eke past her mighty magic, and, if he starts getting funny, a Pile Bunker will put the Behind The Scenes freak back in his place.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Taishyr

Re: Isolde Schelling (vs. Gilgamesh)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 01:12:58 AM »
My, my, the lows a professor has to endure. Isolde and her gigantic Mana certainly can't complain about landing in the Duelling League's highest division, but surely they could've come up with someone better for her debut than Chisato's eight-armed buttmonkey, couldn't they? Oh well, this is no difficulty. With her surprising resilience, Isolde can certainly take Gilgamesh's paltry sword strikes, and she can answer to them nicely with her own Sword Creation. Meanwhile, his parlor tricks and pathetic little games will be useless against an accomplished alchemist such as Ms. Schelling. Even his survival tricks won't let him eke past her mighty magic, and, if he starts getting funny, a Pile Bunker will put the Behind The Scenes freak back in his place.