Register

Author Topic: Zidane Fighter Update  (Read 719 times)

PKNintendo

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Zidane Fighter Update
« on: May 07, 2009, 01:04:39 AM »
First I was wondering if I could even do this?

Anyway. The original rightup.

A spirited young thief always on the lookout for the next great treasure, Zidane slashed and thunk his way through Gaia, with only a legion of friends and his speed backing him up. With his quick wit and even quicker daggers, Zidane quickly pokes at anyone who crosses his path- except for cute girls!

Zidane's DL strategy relies on his Soul Blade attack, which provides the young thief with immnuerable fatal statuses to wield. Although limited against those who are status immune, Zidane's still a nimble warrior with precison attacks and Trance at the end of fights, to back him up.

Hailing from Gaia, Zidane Tribal is a thief who is part of a traveling band of thieves who are known as Tantalus.
His quest begins when he is given the task of kidnapping Princess Garnet. To his surprise, she willingly wants to kidnapped. His quest begins at this point, as he later on encounters many friends (and foes) along his journey.  Zidane is a laid back fellow, who his very kind to his teammates wand postitive most of the time.
and a notable skirt chaser too.

His Skill's in battle include his famous Soul Blade, which cause status effects with a 100% hit rate. Even against foes who resist this mighty skill, Zidane has his trusty Thievery skill, which delivers unblock able damage that ignores defense. His Trance form is very powerful, unleashing very powerful moves, notably his grand lethal move.

Rate, comment, and find any errors?

« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 12:35:14 PM by PKNintendo »

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Zidane Fighter Update
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 01:25:26 PM »
Are you trying to rewrite his bio? You can do that if you wish, yes.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

PKNintendo

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 08:42:13 PM »
Yeah.

Is mine acceptable?

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 05:32:35 AM »
Should be able to work in the thievery and trance comments. Poke me if I don't put it up by say tomorrow afternoon.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

PKNintendo

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 08:39:37 PM »
Wow thanks.  ;D