Author Topic: Season 51-5 Missing Comments  (Read 520 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Season 51-5 Missing Comments
« on: May 22, 2009, 05:19:20 AM »
Myria>Lady

Deamoned>>>W8

Gijimu>Porom
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

• Suggests the birth of an abomination
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Season 51-5 Missing Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 05:51:27 PM »
Taking Deamoned>>>W8
<+Nama-EmblemOfFire> ...Have the GhebFE guy and the ostian princess guy collaborate.
 <@Elecman> Seems reasonable.

Taishyr

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 09:08:54 PM »
Myria>Lady.

Taishyr

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 11:43:14 PM »
Myria > Lady

"'Myria and Lady. Two of the strongest women in the DL. A brutal carnage unsurpassed at any point in the DL's history. Come witness this exciting event that'll stop your heart.'" Fuse read aloud from the flier, before dropping it. Katsuya sighed.

"We -really- should have seen this one coming, I must admit."

The city for a vast stretch as far as the two policemen could see was ruined, aftereffects of spells still lingering and causing trouble long after the two women blew up the arena and went on a rampage.

"Better summon the healers... we're gonna be at this all night." Katsuya continued.

----------------

Myria won the match by killing more people than Lady did. However, both made a steadfast friend in each other that day - Lady's sad smile and reassuring silence as a constant cheer to Myria's destructive pep and loneliness.

And in the end, isn't it friendship that matters~?

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 02:00:52 AM »
Gijimu>Porom:

Eh.

Winning by shrinking things over and over is <i>boring</i>.

Right?

Porom is, of course, boring. But that doesn't mean she doesn't have a soul in there, one that cries out for originality, for <i>change!</i>

Certainly, she wouldn't do the same things over and over again!

---

Lord Gijitron looked out over the city of Zanarkand with a fierce glare.

His massive, blizzard-laser double-ended axe in hand, he stared out over the beautiful scenery at his nemesis, the terrible Magical Princess Warrior Ghalyria, as her raucous "Ohohohohoho!" boomed out over the cityscape.

He knew what he must do. Readying his final strike, he charged.

---

<i>"FINAL SPECIAL DEATHBLOW BRILLIANT HI-OUGI: CALAMITOUS BUNKER DRIVER TWIN-BLIZZARD AXE SHINRYUKEN CRUSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"</i> Gijimu, weaving unsteadily, bellowed, smashing his axe into the floor.

The entire arena became a towering pillar of flame.

---

Well, Porom learned a few valuable lessons.

First off, Confusion doesn't stop attacks that hit both the ally and the enemy. Gijimu barely survived his own assault. Porom was nowhere near so lucky, having barely survived Gijimu's first attack herself.

Secondly, axes are dangerous even if they don't go anywhere near the face.

Thirdly, don't use Confusion on creative people.

Fourth, boring is underrated.

Deamoned>W8:

Have you ever seen a Dragon Slaylad?

How about a Regentaco?

A Eye Patché?

No?

---

"And you won't." Deamoned finished, calmly sticking seven vegetables on his sword and roasting both the impaled Worker 8 and the veggies over an open flame.

The 8/8 Workewer was given a 5/10 by judges, sadly. Worker 8's immunity to fire produced a tough, inedible foodstuff even to people who normally didn't mind munching metal. The veggies however were succulently done to a turn, with a quite tasty teriyaki sauce that made everyone happy. As such, results were mixed.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 03:54:39 AM by SageAcrin »
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter