Register

Author Topic: Mithos Yeoman Yggdrasil (vs. Jr., Sr.)  (Read 370 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Mithos Yeoman Yggdrasil (vs. Jr., Sr.)
« on: May 24, 2009, 08:46:35 PM »
Really?  Another warrior that looks younger than he really is?  Mithos may have found a kindred soul in Jr., but that's where the empathy stops in the his fight.  Wielding magic at a level beyond human comprehension, the ancient helf is able to deal with just about anything that comes his way.  Jr.'s guns are no match for the unbridled magical fury that Mithos commands - the terrible destructive power of Indignation is more than enough to crush the relatively frail child, and should that not be enough, Retribution's disabling powers will be enough to weaken and debilitate Jr., preventing any counter-attacks on his part.  Jr.'s usual arsenal of tricks, including his melee ignoring Phantom Fly, are useless against the magic that Mithos commands, and without anything to turn the tide, Mithos is going to have his way with the little child all he wants.
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Taishyr

Re: Mithos Yeoman Yggdrasil (vs. Jr., Sr.)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 11:46:42 PM »
Really? Another warrior that looks younger than he really is? Mithos may have found a kindred soul in Jr., but that's where the empathy stops in the his fight. Wielding magic at a level beyond human comprehension, the ancient helf is able to deal with just about anything that comes his way. Jr.'s guns are no match for the unbridled magical fury that Mithos commands - the terrible destructive power of Indignation is more than enough to crush the somewhat frail child, and should that not be enough, Retribution's disabling powers will be enough to weaken and debilitate Jr., preventing any counter-attacks on his part. Jr.'s usual arsenal of tricks, including his melee ignoring Phantom Fly, are useless against the magic that Mithos commands, and without anything to turn the tide, Mithos' victory is assured.