Author Topic: Angelo (vs. Asellus)  (Read 346 times)

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
Angelo (vs. Asellus)
« on: June 13, 2009, 01:24:11 AM »
My my! What a lucky fellow Angelo is! To face someone as beautiful as Asellus on the battlefield is truly a lucky turn! Of course, this battle will not be as easy as Angelo's last... Asellus has many tricks up her sleeve that will make Angelo's battle difficult. Nonetheless, Angelo has many things going for him. He can buff his defense and even lower Asellus' accuracy with his Dazzle spell. Even if Asellus manages to get her Mystic Change off, Angelo has a huge wealth of healing resources he can fall back on. This will be a simple resource battle for Angelo, one which he simply cannot afford to lose.

Taishyr

Re: Angelo (vs. Asellus)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 01:33:52 AM »
My my! What a lucky fellow Angelo is! To face someone as beautiful as Asellus on the battlefield is truly a lucky turn! Of course, this battle will not be as easy as Angelo's last... Asellus has many tricks up her sleeve that will make Angelo's battle for her heart - and for the match, of course - difficult. Nonetheless, Angelo has many things going for him in this match that Asellus cannot hope to overcome. He can buff his defense and even lower Asellus' accuracy with his Dazzle spell (white teeth, natch). Even if Asellus manages to get Mystic Change off, Angelo has a huge wealth of healing resources he can fall back on to simply outslug. This will be a simple resource battle for Angelo, and one which he simply cannot afford to lose.