Author Topic: Zophar McGuiglan (vs. Mewtwo Mewone)  (Read 475 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Zophar McGuiglan (vs. Mewtwo Mewone)
« on: June 19, 2009, 09:57:06 PM »
The duties of a God - pleasing the minions and worshippers with yet another example of raw power is so boring, yet so exciting.  Crushing posers is one of Zophar's favourite jobs, and crushing this cat who aspires to godhood will be supremely satisfying.  Psychic powers against the might of a destroyer?  Please.  No matter how great his mental shielding is, there is one truth in Godlike - nothing can withstand the mighty of a single Hell Storm, and all Mewtwo's efforts will go to waste.  A shame, really, as Zophar's been looking for a real fight all season - but no matter.  Easy, breezy, beautiful Covergirl - just the way he likes it - will suffice until he can face some real opposition next week. 
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

AndrewRogue

• Infinite
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Sadness
    • View Profile
Re: Zophar McGuiglan (vs. Mewtwo Mewone)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 03:31:43 AM »
The duties of a God - pleasing the minions and worshippers with yet another example of raw power is so boring, yet, at the same time, so very exciting.  Crushing posers is one of Zophar's favourite jobs, and crushing this cat who aspires to godhood will be supremely satisfying.  Meager psychic powers against the might of a true destroyer?  Please.  No matter how great his mental shielding is, there is one truth in Godlike - nothing can withstand the raw destructive power of even a single Hell Storm. All Mewtwo's efforts this season… a complete waste. A shame, really, as Zophar's been looking for a real fight all season - but no matter.  Easy, breezy, beautiful Covergirl - just the way he likes it - will suffice until he can face some real opposition next week.