Register

Author Topic: Mewtwo (vs. Zophar)  (Read 417 times)

Dark Holy Elf

• Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
Mewtwo (vs. Zophar)
« on: June 20, 2009, 02:33:33 AM »
Hmph. Maybe Mewtwo is finally starting to get the respect he deserves. The semi-finals is at least <i>beginning</i> to be a round worthy of his interest. Mewtwo has already effortlessly dispatched two puny pretenders, and he is pleased that his next opponent will be none other than the highly respected Zophar. Just the type of opponent Mewtwo can make an example of. Zophar is, of course, a magic user. Poor fool. He must have no idea idea what happens to mages who dare take on Mewtwo, especially after the kitty uses Amnesia to buff his magical resistance to astronomical levels. Better yet, the very same move powers up his psychic abilities as well, which will leave Zophar open to defeat from a single blast from Mewtwo's powerful mind. Tremble in terror, "Godlike", your new champion has arrived.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

AndrewRogue

• Infinite
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Sadness
    • View Profile
Re: Mewtwo (vs. Zophar)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 03:32:08 AM »
Hmph. Maybe Mewtwo is finally starting to get the respect he deserves. The semi-finals is at least <i>beginning</i> to be a round worthy of his interest. Mewtwo has already effortlessly dispatched two pretenders, and he is pleased that his next opponent is none other than the dreaded Zophar. Just the type of opponent Mewtwo can make an example of. Poor fool. He must have no idea what happens to mages who dare take on Mewtwo, especially after the kitty uses Amnesia to buff his magical resistance to astronomical levels. Better yet, the very same move powers up his psychic abilities as well, which will leave Zophar open to defeat from a single blast from Mewtwo's powerful mind. Tremble in terror, "Godlike", your new champion has arrived.