Register

Author Topic: Ghaleon (vs. Assholeless)  (Read 327 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Ghaleon (vs. Assholeless)
« on: July 18, 2009, 01:38:11 AM »
Time.  To.  Die.  Another upgradee, another slaughter.  Ghaleon really needs to start charging for this job.  The Magic Emperor has once again been given a pathetic opponent to fight this season's opening, but that doesn't mean he's not going to make it a less than spectacular fight.  Even if his opponent is frailer, with inept offensive capabilities, no special tricks to keep her afloat, and no chance in hell of breaking through the great Magic Emperor-turned-Dragonmaster's vast array of defensive spells.  A single Chaos Shield will block everything the Mystic-freak throws at him, and while his patented Fate Storm is out of play here, a full on offensive with his deadly sword attacks backed by the draining power of his Syphon Soul will be more than enough to oust this pest from Godlike.  Only the truly worthy belong here, Asellus - and you, Mystic Girl, are not one of them.
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Taishyr

Re: Ghaleon (vs. Assholeless)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 02:56:24 AM »
Time. To. Die. The Magic Emperor has once again been given a pathetic opponent to fight in this season's opening, but that doesn't mean he's not going to make it a less than spectacular fight. A single Chaos Shield will block everything the Mystic-freak throws at him without a single care in the world, and while his patented Fate Storm is out of play here thanks to the BloodChalice, a full on offensive with his quite deadly sword attacks backed by the draining power of his Syphon Soul will be more than enough to oust this pest from Godlike and propel her back to her rightful place. Only the truly worthy belong here - and the Mystic Girl is not one of them.