Register

Author Topic: Xorn Harris (vs. Nel Zelpher)  (Read 303 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Xorn Harris (vs. Nel Zelpher)
« on: July 18, 2009, 01:28:53 AM »
LOVE HAS NO...ah.  You know, all that depression and hate has gotten old.  Really, really old.  Maybe a new look is in order?   NEL SHALL SOON KNOW THE LOVE, COMPASSION, AND WARMTH OF XORN THE OMNIPOTENT.  It has a nice ring to it, and after this fight, Nel's going to be praying Xorn's up for giving hugs - his extreme speed, powerful attacks, and unique tricks will be more than enough to crush the puny little Aquarian.  Nel's Healing?  Overpowered by a Death Knell.  Her Divine Wrath attack?  Not fast enough to keep up with Xorn's array of punishing Thunderclaps and Dimension Gates, nor good enough to take out Xorn in any speedy fashion.  Nel's ninja-speed?  Dwarfed by Xorn's ninja-on-amphetamines-crack-and-epinephrine speed.  Nel's resilience?  Not enough, sadly.  And really, continuing on with this combat briefing is getting really sad, which isn't part of Xorn's new image.  PRETTY KITTIES AND BUNNIES FOR ALL! 
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Taishyr

Re: Xorn Harris (vs. Nel Zelpher)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 03:18:06 AM »
LOVE HAS NO...ah. You know, all that depression and hate has gotten old.  Really, really old.  Maybe a new look is in order?  NEL SHALL SOON KNOW THE LOVE, COMPASSION, AND WARMTH OF XORN THE OMNIPOTENT. It has a nice ring to it, and after this fight, Nel's going to be praying Xorn's up for giving hugs - his extreme speed, powerful attacks, and quite unique tricks will be more than enough to crush the puny little Aquarian right here. And really, this combat briefing is getting sad to continue with, which isn't part of Xorn's new image. Thusly, PRETTY KITTIES AND BUNNIES FOR ALL!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 03:20:59 AM by Taitoro »