Author Topic: Mr. President (vs. Dean)  (Read 309 times)

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Mr. President (vs. Dean)
« on: July 17, 2009, 05:22:10 AM »
Executive Order #157898 of Esthar, from the desk of the President himself: Hi there!  I've noticed that morale seems down lately due to the monster invasion from the moon!  Uh oh!  To restore our spirits, let's prove Esthar's superiority by having a shootout with one of those cliche Young Men with a Strong Sense of Justice who inhabit those other RPGs!  This Dean fellow, aside from being an insufferable idiot on par with my daughter-in-law, is notably incompetent at hurting people with that popgun of his.  Sounds like just the thing to get me riled up enough to go Rambo on him with Desperado!  The superiority of machine guns powered by spirit voices from the future over ARMs will be clear.  President out.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: Mr. President (vs. Dean)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 03:21:19 AM »
We now transmit Executive Order #157898 of Esthar, from the desk of the President himself: "Hi there! I've noticed that morale seems down lately due to the monster invasion from the moon! Uh oh! To restore our spirits, let's prove Esthar's superiority by having a shootout with one of those cliche Young Men with a Strong Sense of Justice who inhabit those other RPGs! This Dean Stark fellow, aside from being an insufferable idiot on par with my daughter-in-law, is notably incompetent at hurting people with that popgun of his. Sounds like just the thing to get me riled up enough to go Rambo on him with Desperado!  The supremacy of machine guns powered by spirit voices from the future over ARMs will be clear! President out."
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 03:45:46 AM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....