Author Topic: Axl (vs. Cador)  (Read 325 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Axl (vs. Cador)
« on: July 25, 2009, 12:22:47 AM »
Axl's proven himself to be much more powerful and capable than he looks at first glance - with a victory over the weak monk Rauny, Axl's started his run to dominance and upgrading to the same division as his compatriots X and Zero.  And while his last battle was a relatively challenging match, this next one isn't going to be anywhere near as tough - Cador is slower, and noticeably weaker than Axl's last opponent.  In fact, there's not much to really say about this - with his Manhunter, Axl can strike at Cador with impunity, and a single use of his Hyper Mode will prevent Cador from ever landing a single blow on him.  A quick Action Trigger - the esoteric Ninetails, in particular - should knock out the Death Knight with little trouble.  It's not going to be a problem winning his way up another division - with opposition like this, nothing can stop the expert Maverick Hunter.
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Taishyr

Re: Axl (vs. Cador)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 03:15:40 AM »
Axl's proven himself to be much more powerful and capable than he looks at first glance. And while his last battle was a relatively challenging match against Rauny, this next one isn't going to be anywhere near as tough. Cador is slower, and noticeably weaker than Axl's last opponent.  In fact, there's not much to really say about this. With his Manhunter, Axl can strike at Cador with impunity, and a use of his Hyper Mode will prevent Cador from ever landing a single blow. A quick Action Trigger - the esoteric Ninetails, in particular - should knock out the Death Knight with little trouble, and cinch Axl the match.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 03:18:23 AM by Taitoro »