Author Topic: UZUUUKI (vs. a marshmallow)  (Read 309 times)

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
UZUUUKI (vs. a marshmallow)
« on: July 24, 2009, 11:25:22 PM »
...this is ridiculous.  A <i>marshmallow</i> is Jin's enemy?  His blade is a sword for cutting robots, not a knife for cooking ingredients!  Right then.  Mallow's poor damage, compared with Jin's fine durability, means that Mallow will need 4 strikes to take Jin out.  And Mallow is sadly on the slow side, as well.  This is a Bad Thing against Jin's ability to stock repeatedly, then send Mallow flying into the sky for some horrific, combotastic overkill.  What use is healing against an opponent who can save turns and destroy you easily in one fatal flurry?  That probably sends sugar flying everywhere?  Now Jin will have to get his stylish robe dry-cleaned.  Bah.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: UZUUUKI (vs. a marshmallow)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 03:43:52 AM »
...this is ridiculous.  A <i>marshmallow</i> is Jin's enemy in battle? His blade is a sword for dicing robots, not a knife for cooking ingredients! Right then. Mallow's poor damage, compared with Jin's fine durability, means that the little puff will need quite a few strikes to take Jin out. And Mallow is sadly on the slow side, as well. This is a Bad Thing against Jin's ability to stock repeatedly, then send Mallow flying into the sky for some horrific, combo-like overkill. What use is healing against an opponent who can save turns and destroy you easily in one elegant yet fatal flurry? That probably sends sugar flying everywhere? Now Jin will have to get his stylish robe dry-cleaned. Bah, this is a disgrace.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....