Author Topic: Chu-Chu von Richten Chuchilla (vs. Garet)  (Read 334 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Chu-Chu von Richten Chuchilla (vs. Garet)
« on: July 25, 2009, 12:06:56 AM »
Might makes right of course - the might of a giant furball sitting on the opposition is a sight to behold, as well as a punishing force of nature.  Towering above her opposition, Chu-Chu's started her run out of Light, but if she's to finally make it out of the miserable pit of failure she's stuck in, she'll have to take down last season's champion in a battle of strength, speed, and furry fetish nightmares!  Fortunately, with the backing of her giant form, this shouldn't be a problem.  Even Garet's fire psynergies and startling resilience (for a teenager) won't be able to whether the fuzzy storm here.  For every Pyroclasm or Heat Wave, there's Chu-Chu's Forest Dance, and not even the tough Garet can stand up to a 10 metre foot slamming on to his head.  While usually, "the bigger they are, the harder they fall" is a detriment, such is not the case here - fried pancake adept anyone?
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

AndrewRogue

• Infinite
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Sadness
    • View Profile
Re: Chu-Chu von Richten Chuchilla (vs. Garet)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 03:36:23 AM »
Chu-Chu's started her run out of Light, but if she's to finally make it out of the miserable pit of failure she's stuck in, she'll have to take down last season's champion in a battle of strength, speed, and furry fetish nightmares!  Fortunately, with the backing of her giant form, this shouldn't be a problem.  Even Garet's fire psynergies and startling resilience won't be able to whether the fuzzy storm here.  For every Pyroclasm or Heat Wave, there's Chu-Chu's Forest Dance, and not even the tough Garet can stand up to a 10 metre foot slamming on to his head.