Author Topic: Xorntoro (vs. Ghaleon)  (Read 308 times)

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Xorntoro (vs. Ghaleon)
« on: July 24, 2009, 09:37:33 PM »
Love and compassion have no place in this world, and defenders of cheese will be ripped in half by the might of the villainous evil Xorn!And what is more detestable than a MAGICAL GIRL, a horrendous being who wears tutus and tosses hearts at the - wait a minute, Magical <i>EMPEROR</i> Ghaleon. Ahem. Well, this is less exciting. Regardless, Xorn will shred the ambitious emperor with ease. The speed split between Ghaleon and the evil god is truly insurmountable, with Xorn literally blazing trails against the Magical Emperor, and while Ghaleon is rather durable, Xorn himself can take a notable amount of punishment - and, as soon as he begins dropping his Death Knell attacks, Ghaleon will find himself torn in ribbons fast. The god of emo shall feast tonight!
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: Xorntoro (vs. Ghaleon)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 03:17:46 AM »
Love and compassion have no place in this world, and defenders of cheese will be ripped in half by the might of the villainous evil Xorn!And what is more detestable than a <b>MAGICAL GIRL</b>, a horrendous being who wears tutus and tosses hearts at the - wait a minute, Magical <i>EMPEROR</i> Ghaleon. Ahem. Regardless, Xorn will shred the ambitious emperor with ease. The speed split between Ghaleon and the evil god is truly insurmountable, with Xorn literally blazing trails against the Magical Emperor, and while Ghaleon is rather durable, Xorn himself is no slouch, and as soon as Death Knell unlocks, Ghaleon will find himself torn in ribbons before he knows it. The god of emo shall feast tonight!
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....