Author Topic: Piastol Adrianna McGregor (vs. Avalon)  (Read 630 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Piastol Adrianna McGregor (vs. Avalon)
« on: September 06, 2009, 07:55:36 PM »
The Angel of Death has proven herself time and time again in the arena - with only 3 losses to her name and 3 championships in the time she's been fighting the good(?) fight, she's proven herself to be a contender that Godlikes fear.  On the other side of the fence, Avalon's a relative newcomer - beaten  in the past by some of the high tier Godlikes that Piastol crushes in her sleep.  As such, this will be a trivial match for the deathbringing angel of vengeance.  Fast as lightning and just as powerful, Piastol can run circles around the self-proclaimed, "Infinite One", and her deadly Tempest Dance is more offensive might than Avalon can pull into the fray.  Further adding insult to injury, Avalon's myriad of tricks - from smoking pot and beating up his stoned opponent to mimicking Elizabeth Montgomery - are all completely ineffective against Piastol: she quit pot years ago, and <i>hates</i> Bewitched.  With every advantage on her side, the Angel of Death will reap yet another soul this week - bringer her closer to a fourth championship, and yet another reason to fear the reaper.
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: Piastol Adrianna McGregor (vs. Avalon)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 02:44:14 AM »
The Angel of Death has proven herself time and time again in the arena. With only 3 losses to her name and 3 championships, she's proven herself to be a fearsome contender. On the other side of the fence, Avalon's a relative newcomer, beaten  in the past by some of the high tier Godlikes that Piastol crushes in her sleep. As such, this will be a trivial match. Fast as lightning and just as powerful, Piastol can run circles around the self-proclaimed "Infinite One", and her deadly Tempest Dance is more offensive might than Avalon can pull into the fray.  Further adding insult to injury, Avalon's myriad of tricks are all ineffective against Piastol. With every advantage on her side, the Angel of Death will come closer to a fourth championship, giving yet another reason to fear the reaper.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 02:47:23 AM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....