Author Topic: Movie Quotes the Sequel: Sequel Edition!  (Read 884 times)

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
Movie Quotes the Sequel: Sequel Edition!
« on: September 19, 2009, 07:12:13 PM »
It's that time again! As you can tell by the topic, this one is gonna be all about sequels and nothing but. This includes 3's, 4's and 5's as well. Send in answers via PM. Just need the movies. Answers up in a week.

1. Women. Can't live without 'em and they can't pee standing up.

2. Hey, let me ask you something. What sets off the metal detectors first? The lead in your ass or the shit in your brains?

3. Thank you for participating in our drill, had this been an actual emergency, y'all would've been eatin' because you don't listen.

4. Freeze, and nobody gets hurt! Well, from now on!

5. All right, look, there's only one "Return," okay, and it ain't "of the King," it's "of the Jedi."

6. "What exactly are you a professor of?"
"Art."

7. All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the Corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the Corps!

8. Thank you. You see, it's a matter of the mind being mightier than the bosom.

9. Your Honor, ladies and gentleman of the audience, I don't think it's fair to call my clients frauds. Sure, the blackout was a big problem for everybody. I was trapped in an elevator for two hours and I had to make the whole time. But I don't blame them. Because one time, I turned into a dog and they helped me. Thank you.

10. "No doubt you've discovered that loyalty is no longer the currency of the realm, as your father believes."
"Then what is?"
"I'm afraid currency is the currency of the realm."

11. Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

12. Two more days 'til Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, two more days 'til Halloween, Silver Shamrock!

13. You're entrance was good. His was better. The difference: showmanship!

14. "Get me the President."
"You are the President."
"Good. Then I already know about this. Let's order lunch."

15. Hey man there was nothin' on that. How 'bout a real shot? Hey Paison, meatballs are slowin' ya down? Hey uhh... how do you say in Italiano, wussy?

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
Re: Movie Quotes the Sequel: Sequel Edition!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 04:31:16 PM »
Bumping. Ends Saturday

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 03:18:57 AM »
Answers!

1. Women. Can't live without 'em and they can't pee standing up. Major League 2 1/5

2. Hey, let me ask you something. What sets off the metal detectors first? The lead in your ass or the shit in your brains?  Die Hard 2: Die Harder 1/5

3. Thank you for participating in our drill, had this been an actual emergency, y'all would've been eatin' because you don't listen. Men in Black 2 2/5

4. Freeze, and nobody gets hurt! Well, from now on! Naked Gun 33 1/3 0/15

5. All right, look, there's only one "Return," okay, and it ain't "of the King," it's "of the Jedi." Clerks 2 4/5

6. "What exactly are you a professor of?"
"Art." X2 3/5

7. All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the Corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the Corps! Aliens 1/5

8. Thank you. You see, it's a matter of the mind being mightier than the bosom. Police Acadamy 3 0/5

9. Your Honor, ladies and gentleman of the audience, I don't think it's fair to call my clients frauds. Sure, the blackout was a big problem for everybody. I was trapped in an elevator for two hours and I had to make the whole time. But I don't blame them. Because one time, I turned into a dog and they helped me. Thank you. Ghostbusters 2 1/5

10. "No doubt you've discovered that loyalty is no longer the currency of the realm, as your father believes."
"Then what is?"
"I'm afraid currency is the currency of the realm." Pirates of the Caribbean 2 2/5

11. Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards? The Dark Knight 3/5

12. Two more days 'til Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, two more days 'til Halloween, Silver Shamrock! Halloween 3

13. You're entrance was good. His was better. The difference: showmanship! Batman Forever 1/5

14. "Get me the President."
"You are the President."
"Good. Then I already know about this. Let's order lunch." Scary Movie 3 1/5

15. Hey man there was nothin' on that. How 'bout a real shot? Hey Paison, meatballs are slowin' ya down? Hey uhh... how do you say in Italiano, wussy? Mighty Ducks 2 0/5

ThePiggyman 9/15
CK 4/15
Scar 3/15
Super 2/15
Cid 2/15

Only ONE PERSON gets the Ghostbusters 2 one? Really? Really? Props to Scar for getting the Major League 2 one. Minorly disappointed no one got the Naked Gun and Mighty Ducks ones.

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 03:38:04 PM »
Knew #11 but forgot to include it in my PM. Oh well.

Movies I hadn't seen: 1, 10, 12, 15. Well, and #5, but that was easy to guess just because Kevin Smith. Most of the rest were movies I'd seen only once or just not in a decade or so. I feel no shame in missing #3 because MIB2 is one of the worst movies ever made.

Scar

• Arriba!
  • Denizen
  • Let the Disco Begin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 05:31:25 AM »
The Major League quote; I used to say that to people randomly.
"It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed by the thousands."

RPGDL Fantasy Football 2010 Champion