Register

Author Topic: Season 57, Week 4 - Ness snaps and joins the Breakfast Club out of despair.  (Read 1821 times)

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Godlike:

Isolde Schelling (MK) vs Luis Virgil (XS)
Cloud of Darkness (FF3) vs Heat (DDS)

Heavy:

Artea (Lufia 2) vs Ike (FE9)
Ness (EB) vs Edea Kramer (FF8)

Middle:

Gaff Gafgarion (FFT) vs Guy (FE7)
Noa (LoL1) vs Sharon (S3)

Light:

Luke Fon Fabre (TotA) vs Vincent DeBoule (S2)
Karyl Sheeden (ToD) vs Tia (Lufia 2)
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Isolde Schelling (MK) vs Luis Virgil (XS) - Virgil's slugging power in Godlike when he's not spoiling is sorta not there for the division's standards.
Cloud of Darkness (FF3) vs Heat (DDS) - FF3j CoD! Which means she gets the first knock and annoys the hell out of Heat with the durability+forcing him to waste half his actions with tentacles, but ultimately doesn't work due to doubles -never really happening- there. Debuffing will eventually add up to killability and down her in this.

Ness (EB) vs Edea Kramer (FF8) - Ness sorta doesn't OHKO with anything and he desperately needs it. Game.

Gaff Gafgarion (FFT) vs Guy (FE7) - Guy certainly doesn't fail as hard as Neimi at taking physicals, and he has more accuracy as well as having more crit hax on his side. I may well have voted Neimi against Gaffy, and Guy is appreciably better suited to manhandle Gaffy than Neimi was.
Noa (LoL1) vs Sharon (S3) - Tough Love doesn't give a shit about evasion! Noa is like Elly if Elly was fast and had a less commonly blocked fatal status. Well, and the short-term damage burst. She probably shouldn't have ever gone down from Heavy.

Luke Fon Fabre (TotA) vs Vincent DeBoule (S2) - Man, doesn't Luke like 2HKO DeBoule?
Karyl Sheeden (ToD) vs Tia (Lufia 2) - ... dear god seethru silk wins her this fight
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Yoshiken

• Denizen
  • Yay!
    • View Profile
Cloud of Darkness (FF3) vs Heat (DDS) - FF3DS, so double-acts Particle Beam -> Lightning. And, from there, this is a slaughter. :(

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Godlike:

Isolde Schelling (MK) vs Luis Virgil (XS) - Virgil.  XS3 form has a perfect break attack, which probably hurts her pretty badly.  VIRGIL GOES IN TO BURST MODE!!!!!
Cloud of Darkness (FF3) vs Heat (DDS) - Mmm...Heat.  Good fight (if you know the DS form >_>).

Heavy:

Artea (Lufia 2) vs Ike (FE9) - Ike.  Loves IkeAll so much.  IkeAll for Godlike!
Ness (EB) vs Edea Kramer (FF8) - Edea. 

Middle:

Gaff Gafgarion (FFT) vs Guy (FE7) - Guy. 
Noa (LoL1) vs Sharon (S3) - Noa.

Light:

Luke Fon Fabre (TotA) vs Vincent DeBoule (S2) - Luke.
Karyl Sheeden (ToD) vs Tia (Lufia 2) - Tia.
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Dark Holy Elf

• Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
Godlike:

Isolde Schelling (MK) vs Luis Virgil (XS): Be surprised if this doesn't turn out this way. Also, Virgil's multiple form things lets Isolde set up some timed card ridiculousness.
Cloud of Darkness (FF3) vs Heat (DDS): Unlike OK, I don't think this is a good fight with DS. (Also isn't a good fight with NES, just other direction.) Cloud of Darkness is pretty much the perfect Heat spoiler. Even assuming she doesn't go first (which would involve her tearing out a huge chunk of Heat's HP), she can use Particle Beam to instakill the hands, double that with Lightning to hit weakness and get another turn, then Particle Beam again for massive damage, and Heat needs to waste one of his two turns respawning the Tentacles just to keep up.

Heavy:

Artea (Lufia 2) vs Ike (FE9): Goes first, isn't doubled, hits the right defence stat.

Middle:

Gaff Gafgarion (FFT) vs Guy (FE7): Sure, I can see the Def difference between him and Neimi tilting this. Other factors help too.

Light:

Luke Fon Fabre (TotA) vs Vincent DeBoule (S2): I don't really see Vincent being able to press much of an offence here.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

muakaka

• Denizen
  • Needs. To. Be. Ranked.
    • View Profile

Cloud of Darkness (FF3) vs Heat (DDS): Unlike OK, I don't think this is a good fight with DS. (Also isn't a good fight with NES, just other direction.) Cloud of Darkness is pretty much the perfect Heat spoiler. Even assuming she doesn't go first (which would involve her tearing out a huge chunk of Heat's HP), she can use Particle Beam to instakill the hands, double that with Lightning to hit weakness and get another turn, then Particle Beam again for massive damage, and Heat needs to waste one of his two turns respawning the Tentacles just to keep up.

Just to clarify this, DDS2 Heat does have a lightning weakness, but hitting it in-game only causes extra damage.
You don't get those oh-so-lovely Press Turns.

Dark Holy Elf

• Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
Yes, you do. You're thinking of Abaddon who acts that way.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Godlike:

Isolde Schelling (MK) vs Luis Virgil (XS)- Virgil is usually fucked if he isn't evading.

Middle:

Gaff Gafgarion (FFT) vs Guy (FE7)- Defense+crits. Guy's also more accurate than Neimi too.
Noa (LoL1) vs Sharon (S3)- Donno.

Light:

Luke Fon Fabre (TotA) vs Vincent DeBoule (S2)
Karyl Sheeden (ToD) vs Tia (Lufia 2)- Sleep slows down Karyl's offense way too much.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Rozalia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Godlike:

Cloud of Darkness (FF3) vs Heat (DDS) - Cod's worse spell wins it a match. Heat is better off with the other boss form for once.

Dhyerwolf

• Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
Godlike:

Isolde Schelling (MK) vs Luis Virgil (XS)

Heavy:

Artea (Lufia 2) vs Ike (FE9)
Ness (EB) vs Edea Kramer (FF8)

Middle:

Gaff Gafgarion (FFT) vs Guy (FE7)
Noa (LoL1) vs Sharon (S3)- Blocks Charm. Definetely won't be minded who wins either way though!

Light:

Luke Fon Fabre (TotA) vs Vincent DeBoule (S2)- Inital gut check vote for Luke was that he heal locked. But he doesn't, and Vincent has at least 3 shots of healing, so he outslugs to me (Albeit not by much!). But still.
Karyl Sheeden (ToD) vs Tia (Lufia 2)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 12:07:24 AM by Dhyerwolf »
...into the nightfall.

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
Godlike:

Isolde Schelling (MK) vs Luis Virgil (XS): Tend to think she wins a slugfest, though I doubt she should have beaten Fou.

Heavy:

Artea (Lufia 2) vs Ike (FE9): Don't see how Artea takes this. They both 3HKO, Ike counters. Ike chances to end it with either a Crit or Aether are also decent, preventing Artea from playing a healing strategy.
Ness (EB) vs Edea Kramer (FF8): I guess?

Middle:

Gaff Gafgarion (FFT) vs Guy (FE7): I guess? Gaf always confused me.
Noa (LoL1) vs Sharon (S3): Yellow Scarf.

Light:

Luke Fon Fabre (TotA) vs Vincent DeBoule (S2): Isn't a few shots of full healing enough to beat Luke?
Karyl Sheeden (ToD) vs Tia (Lufia 2): See Super I guess.