Author Topic: CAPTAAAAAIN GOOOORDON!! (vs Shabon)  (Read 331 times)

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
CAPTAAAAAIN GOOOORDON!! (vs Shabon)
« on: April 10, 2010, 02:40:25 AM »
Hahaha! Swoon and celebrate, one and all! It's time for the Defender of Earth's final triumph! With a <i>whoosh!</i> and a <i>bang!</i> Captain Gordon's devious foe will be felled in no time flat! A little girl? Ha! Don't make us laugh! A little girl could never make it to the Light finals on her own! She's obviously some sort of demonic monster with big, nasty, pointy teeth! A one-two punch of GORDON PUNCH! GORDON BLITZ! will be immediately followed by a GORDON WIN! and a bright, shiny smile for all his adoring fans.

Taishyr

Re: CAPTAAAAAIN GOOOORDON!! (vs Shabon)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 02:56:08 AM »
Hahaha! Swoon and celebrate, one and all! It's time for the Defender of Earth's final triumph! With a <i>whoosh!</i> and a <i>bang!</i> Captain Gordon's devious foe will be felled in no time flat! A little girl? Ha! Don't make us laugh! A little girl could never make it to the Light finals on her own! She's obviously some sort of demonic monster with big, nasty, pointy teeth, ready to pounce on the DL if Gordon shows ANY mercy and devour the entire arena! A one-two punch of GORDON PUNCH! GORDON BLITZ! will be immediately followed by a GORDON WIN! and a bright, shiny smile for all his adoring, swooning fans.