Author Topic: NCAA Football - Because I know you all care!  (Read 5728 times)

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: NCAA Football - Because I know you all care!
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2010, 05:19:18 AM »
I went to the LSU and Tennessee game today. LSU barely won and the last few seconds of the game are something that has to be seen to be believed. Les Miles is a terrible coach.

hinode

• Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2010, 01:22:03 PM »
Les Miles could use some tips on clock management from Andy Reid.

Scar

• Arriba!
  • Denizen
  • Let the Disco Begin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2010, 06:58:26 PM »
Let's do a recap of the Florida teams this year, shall we?

~

Florida - started ranked - currently unranked - They are putting a beating on Vanderbilt right now and even though they have three losses in the SEC, they can still make it to the SEC championship game should they win out. Offense has looked horrible and John Brantley is a far cry form Tim Tebow. The defense has been surprisingly bad as well.

Miami - started ranked - currently unranked - Oh boy. My Canes are having a rough tear. Losses to Ohio State, Florida State and now Virginia all, but remove them from the national spotlight and the ACC spotlight. However, should VT lose to the tarheels and Miami finds a way to win out, they could still (somehow) find a way into the ACC championship game here at Raymond James. Hey a guy can dream, can't he?

Florida State - started ranked - currently #24 - The only Florida team in the rankings right now. The Noles gave away a game last week to the Wolfpack and are hoping to bounce back today against the Tarheels. Christian ponder has had himself an up and down season. He was supposed to be the answer to their problems, but has yet to develope or mature or whatever.

USF - started unranked - still unranked - The Bulls are having an okay season so far. First year coach, and BJ Daniels aren't having an amazing year, but they are a young team. two losses in the Big East means they don't control their own destiny, but should they win out and get some help they could find themselesv in the championship game.

UCF - started unranked - still unranked - The Knights are a surprise team. They are the only Florida team undefeated in their own conference. The Knights might even make it into the rankings after the big win against houston last night. Who knows!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 07:02:19 PM by Scar »
"It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed by the thousands."

RPGDL Fantasy Football 2010 Champion

Anthony Edward Stark

• Is that... Alcohol?
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • Modern Drunkard Magazine
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2010, 07:48:04 AM »
OR we could do a recap of Oregon teams-

Oregon- #1 IN THE COUNTRY.

I'm done here.

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2010, 02:25:14 PM »
Let's do a recap of the Florida teams this year, shall we?

Florida - started ranked - currently unranked - They are putting a beating on Vanderbilt right now and even though they have three losses in the SEC, they can still make it to the SEC championship game should they win out. Offense has looked horrible and John Brantley is a far cry form Tim Tebow. The defense has been surprisingly bad as well.
That's mainly due to the SEC East being terrible this year. SEC champion is probably going to be from the SEC west, most likely Auburn, but LSU and Alabama have a slim chance of going.

Speaking of SEC west, last night my Tigers beat Alabama in what was an awesome game. I was in the student section and it was magical.