Register

Author Topic: Futurama 2011 Season 1 Finale- Wherein the most obscure dueller always wins  (Read 1262 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Dancougar v Holly- ii
Dialga- i v Yuri- ii

Edge v Strawman- v
Delita v Fang- v

Eruca- iii v Hero
Stocke- i v Mavelle- iii

Judith- v v Yukari
Farmer- ii v Muku

Godlike

Holly (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia)

Heavy

Strawman (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Fang (Final Fantasy XIII)

Middle

Eruca (Radiant Historia) vs Mavelle Foresson (Star Ocean: First Departure)

Light

Judith (Tales of Vesperia) vs Farmer (Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City)
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
Godlike

Holly (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia)- Faster+Can Take a Yuri hit. Unless he can Fatal Strike to regain enough HP, but gut is no. If he had more Fire res, perhaps? Not sure here.

Heavy

Strawman (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Fang (Final Fantasy XIII)

Middle

Eruca (Radiant Historia) vs Mavelle Foresson (Star Ocean: First Departure)- 2HKOS first
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 04:28:45 AM by Dhyerwolf »
...into the nightfall.

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
Middle

Eruca (Radiant Historia) vs Mavelle Foresson (Star Ocean: First Departure): Dhyer, if you see Eruca as being able to block ID with Sky Drops then she'd technically block Freeze too, since 3 Sky Drops is status immunity. Either way I do see it that way, so... yeah, Mavelle is just screwed.

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Middle

Eruca (Radiant Historia) vs Mavelle Foresson (Star Ocean: First Departure) - Faster and unlike Stocke she has a non-elemental 2HKO (more specifically Shine -> Burst Light is a 2HKO, even if you play the movement card), and I'm willing to kneejerk against Marvel being able to land something on turn 1.  And looking at SO1PSP numbers I'm pretty sure Marvel flat out loses with that.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 07:59:28 PM by Random Consonant »

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
I don't let multi status blockers get more than 1. That said, Eruca's damage is better than I thought, so she just 2HKOs.
...into the nightfall.

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
Godlike

Holly (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia): I think she does him in. At worst she can unleash a charged spell AND a normal spell on him (She may have to, as Assassin stacks with the fire res, more than offsetting the bad base mdur). Either way he doesn't one-round certainly so ROASTING happens. Go Holly.

Heavy

Strawman (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Fang (Final Fantasy XIII): Strawman's usual tricks run afoul of her blocker and own status.

Middle

Light

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
Godlike

Holly (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia)

Heavy

Middle

Light

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
* Clear Tranquil can't vote but waves CK cheers Futurama flags!~
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
Godlike

Heavy

Middle

Eruca (Radiant Historia)
vs Mavelle Foresson (Star Ocean: First Departure)

Light

Judith (Tales of Vesperia)
vs Farmer (Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City)
[/quote]