Register

Author Topic: Futurama 2012 Season 1, Week 3  (Read 1777 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Futurama 2012 Season 1, Week 3
« on: July 30, 2012, 07:04:59 AM »
Godlike

Zack Fair (Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII) vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series)
Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Hugo Hewitt (Wild ARMs 4)
Nailah (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) vs Sanctuary Keeper (Final Fantasy X)
Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI) vs Cidolfas Orlandu (Final Fantasy Tactics)

Heavy

Rofel (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Reiji Arisu (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier)
Red (SaGa Frontier) vs Aima (Lufia: The Legend Returns)
Flora (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Blue Mage (Final Fantasy V)
Velna (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Wylfred (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume)

Middle

Ivan (Golden Sun) vs Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy IX)
Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII) vs Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier)
Nadia 'Marle' Guardia (Chrono Trigger) vs Ursula Fabul (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)
Ares (Eternal Poison) vs Estellise Sidos Heurassein (Tales of Vesperia)

Light

Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) vs Russel Bergman (Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Series)
Mist (Fire Emblem Series) vs Tita Russel  (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky)
Doll (SaGa Frontier) vs Aguro (Lufia and the Fortress of Doom)
Ginji Sasaki (Persona 2: Innocent Sin) vs Amalthea (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky)

And you probably have until Sunday.
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Futurama 2012 Season 1, Week 3
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 07:10:35 AM »
Godlike

Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Hugo Hewitt (Wild ARMs 4) - Kneejerk.  Edit: Or math could be brought so not.

Heavy

Rofel (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Reiji Arisu (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier) - Goes first, breaks weapon, which is a pretty good way to make EF characters emo forever.
Red (SaGa Frontier) vs Aima (Lufia: The Legend Returns) - uuhhhhh, goes first, gut says that the evasion/deflect lets him survive Scatter Hit, can probably hang on long enough to land ID.
Flora (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Blue Mage (Final Fantasy V)

Middle

Ivan (Golden Sun) vs Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy IX) - I *think* GS1 should be accurate enough for Ivan to sleeplock, since Zidane only halves lightning.

Light

Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) vs Russel Bergman (Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Series) - Unless there is potential for MESSER HYPE here this seems like Mallow's fight.
Doll (SaGa Frontier) vs Aguro (Lufia and the Fortress of Doom) - oh fuck me Aguro might 3-2 something um.  If not then it's close enough that a double does pop up.  there's a real possibility that he sees a turn uncharmed and not running into GlassShield isn't there, and when in doubt I disrespect SaGa status duration.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 08:26:22 PM by Random Consonant »

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 08:00:53 AM »
Godlike

Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Hugo Hewitt (Wild ARMs 4): Protea's Mind Charged MT attack only does 62% to average, I see Hugo above that. Which means Hugo gets 5 attacks off and Protea isn't surviving that.
Nailah (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) vs Sanctuary Keeper (Final Fantasy X): I dunno. Sanctuary Keeper takes this easily if Photon Wings goes through evade, and since it's non-typed it has a decent case to do so. If it doesn't... it's still turn 2 to do something nasty (blind/sleep mostly), and he's faster. Nailah still has a case but yeah.
Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI) vs Cidolfas Orlandu (Final Fantasy Tactics): I suspect he can twink to survive Ultima which lets him easily take this match (Shellbust Stab + lol). He also has a case to one-shot Terra's MP (or close enough that Ultima can't be cast.

Heavy

Rofel (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Reiji Arisu (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier): I'm assuming Reiji with no weapon fails forever, and Rofel goes first. Armour busting then makes him easy to kill despite his cheese. I could be misjudging the effect of EF stats but I don't think so, I noticed even individual equip upgrades in that game.
Flora (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Blue Mage (Final Fantasy V): Flora the scrub WoO boss, only does like 90% damage off 115% speed and decent durability. This heal-locks Blue Mage since Mighty Guard won't let him tank a second and Vampire doesn't kill before the doubleturn (or just it missing, since it has an 83% hit rate at best).
Velna (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Wylfred (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume): Instant death. Also physical immunity and I don't think even plume skills let Wyl deal with this?

Middle

Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII) vs Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier): Glass Shield fucks Squall over badly outside arguably limits (dunno if Glass Shield would absorb an entire Renzo or not), and Mesarthim has status to get past those (both petrify and charm).
Nadia 'Marle' Guardia (Chrono Trigger) vs Ursula Fabul (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years): Ursula 2HKOs (doesn't take much to 2HKO Marle with physicals) and is so fast that Marle can't insta-lap with Haste (hell, she only barely misses the instant double). Marle's only chance to win is if Provoke works and... *dives through TAY FAQs* the Headband is storebought, so Ursula has inarguable confuse immunity. That's that.

Light

Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) vs Russel Bergman (Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Series): Better damage means he makes Russel heal more often, and Mallow can heal more times to boot.
Mist (Fire Emblem Series) vs Tita Russel  (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky): The issue I have with the 100 SP interp is I'm not sure what I think of pretty much the entire cast being able to one-round Mist. But yeah, that's how I started voting this season certainly so at the very least I will finish it.
Ginji Sasaki (Persona 2: Innocent Sin) vs Amalthea (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 08:06:11 AM by Dark Holy Elf »

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 08:05:40 AM »
Yuri blocks all of Zack's statuses (at a minor stat hit) except for maybe Stop but I'd be inclined to let him block that too (no Paralysis in FF7CC, paralysis blocker in SH2), and Zack's status hit rates are not all that great to me anyway.  So.  That leaves an MP busting war.  Yuri picks his SH2 form, goes first, massively buffs (crucially including speed).  So long as Zack's Osmose doesn't totally clean him out, he can switch to Dark and Mind Absorb it all back.  I guess there's Osmose Blade hype if Zack ever runs out of MP though?  But eh, once Yuri gets his first double he throws in buffed damage as well, Zack must heal, then the next double is deadly.  The question is how long this takes, since too long and Zack gets some powerful DMW like massive overhealing or invincibility.  Inclined to lean Yuri though since the damaging DMWs are less useful than usual - Yuri can drain it back.
Elf both wins and loses.
Cid can get enough HP to barely survive Morph ignore-stupid-shields Ultima I assume, so armor break -> Terra Break.

Light

Tita's getting mauled by a Mist double round 1 but I think she wins anyway.  Tita abandons magic against Mist Resistance but her gun isn't that bad a drawback anyway.  (And since it's a large area target it avoids ALONDITE COUNTER hype).  She can apparently do .66 PCHP to average with basic attack->Cannon Impulse, and Mist's bad defense make this probably a KO to me.  That said, I think Tita can win even if she misses the turn 1 KO.  Smoke Canister for Blind-> Clock Up to stop being doubled -> use Earth Guard or Vital Cannon -> reapply Canister when necessary.  She gives up Cannon Impulse and kills much more slowly this way, and it wouldn't be enough if she didn't have Clock Up to stop the doubles, but she does.  Of course, Tita eats 2-3 more Blind Mist hits before she can heal, and I'd let FE10 characters forge for accuracy, and Mist probably 3HKOs Tita, so even one hit is probably deadly, but eh, see above, Tita's got an argument to kill round 1 anyway and it becomes coinflippy afterward.  Coinflippy enough that I suspect Mist wins given noshift FE10 laguz in the averages, but I definitely prefer halfshift, so.

Yoshiken

• Denizen
  • Yay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 10:23:20 AM »
Nailah (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) vs Sanctuary Keeper (Final Fantasy X) - Yup.

Ivan (Golden Sun) vs Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy IX) - Kneejerk.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 03:09:19 PM »
Godlike

Heavy

Velna (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Wylfred (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume)- Fuck off forever, Wyl.

Middle

Ivan (Golden Sun) vs Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy IX)- Doom. Ivan's faster and may well land sleep, but Zidane can wall Wind elemental damage and just needs one turn to wreck him.
Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII) vs Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier)- Status/glass shield, yeah.
Nadia 'Marle' Guardia (Chrono Trigger) vs Ursula Fabul (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)

Light

Doll (SaGa Frontier) vs Aguro (Lufia and the Fortress of Doom- This match deserves some commentary. Aguro is notably faster (........)  and 2HKOs.  Doll on the other hand has status, which Aguro of the amazingly bad MDef runs screaming from.  Doll can slap on Fascination, throw up a glass shield and try to drain her way out of trouble. problem is that she's got troubles iwth how much faster Aguro is, and how screwed she is if she misses a status. >_<

When faced with a match of such catastrophic quality and so many variables, the only thing to do is embrace chaos and let the bot decide.

Bot says Aguro. Open to arguments on this one, obviously.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2012, 05:21:06 PM »
Godlike

Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Hugo Hewitt (Wild ARMs 4) - Basic math proves no OHKO happens, which pretty much dictates Hugo gets to chew the big witch alive.
Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI) vs Cidolfas Orlandu (Final Fantasy Tactics) - sure why not

Rofel (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Reiji Arisu (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier) - I know equipment breaking munches Reiji and all, but doesn't Rofel have stone status that goes before him -anyway-? >_>
Flora (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Blue Mage (Final Fantasy V) - NEB's assessment is kinda funny in how it highlights how well Oz bosses translate. Flora applies windy pressure to Blue Mage until he starts crying and they begin a beautiful friendship, reversing the story told by L. Frank Baum.
Velna (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Wylfred (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume) - Faster, rips into tiny ribbons.

Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII) vs Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier) - Fatal status: Squall's bestest friend.

Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) vs Russel Bergman (Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Series) - um. Kind of a resource difference here, eh?
Doll (SaGa Frontier) vs Aguro (Lufia and the Fortress of Doom) - Okay. Aguro is -definitely- notably faster (Doll is Tin Man-level speed? Eeeeeeeeew) and 2HKOs to begin with. He opens with a physical. If Doll tries Fascination... how much good does it do? Its duration is awful, she can barely cast Glass Shield+Power Grab (and she's in -deep- if/when Power Grab misses, I don't even want to talk about it) even if you're kinda generous. The Str loss is nearly unnoticeable too, certainly not saving her from a 2HKO unless it stacks and that's if it stacks far more times than the time she'll get to cast it. Aguro rams into GlassShield damage and that could be a point in Doll's favor... but GlassShield's counter 7HKOs average and Aguro's HP is well above that to boot (I think it 9HKOs him if the counter doesn't hit mdef). Oh, and he roughly 5-4s Doll. That's waaaaaaaaaay too much time for something to go wrong, even if Fascination basically never misses - the duration being erratic will testify against it sooner than later, since Aguro gets a hearty headstart. Holy -fuck- I hate you super you made me think about this match.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 11:08:50 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 05:29:43 PM »
Rofel's stone is turn 2 and Reiji has a status immunity spirit. If you see silence stopping spirits, that's an option, though. (I have no idea if I do, and it's moot because Rofel has a 100% path to victory.)

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 05:40:27 PM »
I certainly wouldn't be above Silence stopping spirits myself, and honestly see no compelling reason why it shouldn't. >_> Silence has the added benefit of making Reiji's damage suck even before equipment breaking to boot!

EDIT: I thought for some reason Rofel's stone was turn one, though, so fair enough.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 11:28:49 PM »
Far be it from me to criticize whatever boss HP scaling people want to use, as it's a very holistic judgment considering the amount of broken that can be thrown at bosses drastically varies, but I personally wouldn't see Hugo having > .62 PCHP.  According to NEB's stat topic, Raquel damage to Hugo is 3209, rest of the party damage is roughly equal to Raquel damage, and Hugo has 11250 HP.  This suggests a baseline durability of .70 PCHP (he can survive 1.75 rounds of PC offense, 1.75 * .4 = .7).  However, you should definitely have FP Advance by Hugo, and blowing even just 25 FP for a single Intrude or a single Material is notable enough to hurt Jeremy here.  Held against a single Intrude as free damage, and suddenly Hugo is down to .50 PCHP (11250-3209 / 6418 = 1.25 rounds of offense, or .50 PCHP).  To Hugo's credit, the WA4 PC cast doesn't have some of the broken trivialize-all-fights tools many other games have like easily spammable MT fullhealing, so you can maybe respect check that back up some, but eh.

(I looked it up last time for Dark King vs. Hugo, so ready to ramble despite no vote since no Oz.)

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 11:39:48 PM »
I'll have to note I see Hugo as 0.66x PC HP myself. >_> (If you care, my rough damage scaling is [Boss HP/Average Damage]/10. In WA4, I apply in practice a {Raquel's physical*2}/4 formula for average damage, since it's simple and often roughly lines up with the party average. <_<) Applying Intrude into the equation, honestly,  doesn't... really lower the amount of hits you need to kill bosses anyhow, and that means I don't care about adding it into the averages. I don't equate getting turns with raising damage averages as a general rule (i.e. no Turn Shift hype to make XF bosses puny, and you kinda need something like half the party -doing that- while multiple PCs spam Six Shooter twinking madness to reach WA4 boss durability levels), but if you -do-, which I tend to think lines up nicely with your interps, sure, it's fair. But I always make a point of giving more credence with how many -hits- it takes to down a boss than how many party rounds/double-crediting turn-getting for offense. Double-punishing bosses for facing bigger parties for which they're -designed for- (or should be anyway, assuming design isn't entirely braindead) or double-punishing them for being in a CTB system feels eh to me.

EDIT: Not to mention I can't begin to tell how much I dislike the idea of a turn-based boss that takes the same amount of damage to take down as a CTB boss being more durable because of being turn-based instead of CTB, which is what that kind of scaling does in practice.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 07:09:08 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2012, 01:53:34 AM »
Tales, VP, and Legaia bosses for Godlike. Take dozens more hits* than most other bosses
*#hits per attack notwithstanding

Godlike

Zack Fair (Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII) vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series): Status immunity? Well, whatever works. I think Yuri's ability to pile on damage in a doubleturn lets him take this.
Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Hugo Hewitt (Wild ARMs 4): WA4 bosses are all about the blitzing, not so much with tanking.
Nailah (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) vs Sanctuary Keeper (Final Fantasy X): Status? Eh.
Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI) vs Cidolfas Orlandu (Final Fantasy Tactics): Can he tank an Ultima? Probably.

Heavy

Rofel (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Reiji Arisu (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier)
Red (SaGa Frontier) vs Aima (Lufia: The Legend Returns): Turn 2 ID.
Velna (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Wylfred (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume): Physical immunity vs. all physical. Wyl can try to hold off but you can't get around that basic problem, can you?

Middle

Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII) vs Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier): Glass Shield.
Ares (Eternal Poison) vs Estellise Sidos Heurassein (Tales of Vesperia): I don't think Ares can get around the 235% physical durability cum healing thing.

Light

Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) vs Russel Bergman (Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Series): Healing yo.
Mist (Fire Emblem Series) vs Tita Russel  (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky): I need to think about Trails for a spell. Halfshift or maybe 'no Laguz' averages make sense, thinking on it. 50 CP may make more sense for Trails.
Doll (SaGa Frontier) vs Aguro (Lufia and the Fortress of Doom): Glass Shield. There won't be much doubling going on here.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 02:35:59 AM by Pyro »

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012, 02:08:28 AM »
Godlike

Heavy

Middle

Light

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2012, 01:55:38 AM »
Godlike

Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Hugo Hewitt (Wild ARMs 4)- Likely seeing just have enough HP, if barely

Heavy

Red (SaGa Frontier) vs Aima (Lufia: The Legend Returns)-
Velna (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Wylfred (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume)

Middle

Ares (Eternal Poison) vs Estellise Sidos Heurassein (Tales of Vesperia)- Ares hates healers
...into the nightfall.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2012, 08:39:04 AM »
Godlike

Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Hugo Hewitt (Wild ARMs 4)

Heavy

Rofel (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Reiji Arisu (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier)- No vote.
Red (SaGa Frontier) vs Aima (Lufia: The Legend Returns)- No vote.
Velna (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Wylfred (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume)- Even if there was a plume skill that straight up did magic damage (and I don't think there is one, or rather not one that deals non-gravity/poison damage), the skills are OPB and nowhere near spammable.  Granted I can't technically vote, silly laziness.

Middle

Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII) vs Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier)- I find myself wonder if perhaps Mesarthim shouldn't move up to Heavy.
Nadia 'Marle' Guardia (Chrono Trigger) vs Ursula Fabul (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)- No vote.
Ares (Eternal Poison) vs Estellise Sidos Heurassein (Tales of Vesperia)- No vote.

Light

Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) vs Russel Bergman (Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Series)
Mist (Fire Emblem Series) vs Tita Russel  (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky)- I had this funny thought about Mist stalling indefinitely with staff thwacks but looking at the defense curve I don't htink that'd work.  And tita may well OHKO with an S Craft.  Too lazy for maths.
Doll (SaGa Frontier) vs Aguro (Lufia and the Fortress of Doom)- No vote.
Ginji Sasaki (Persona 2: Innocent Sin) vs Amalthea (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky)- Just a kneejerk that she's the faster of the two, and the first strike matters more than his likely-but-slim durability advantage.

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

MalcolmMasher

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2012, 09:27:48 AM »
Godlike
Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI) vs Cidolfas Orlandu (Final Fantasy Tactics) - Dark Sword, win.

Heavy
Red (SaGa Frontier) vs Aima (Lufia: The Legend Returns) - DeadEnd, with Deflect/Kasumi on speed dial and a Re-Al finisher, is probably good enough.

Middle
Ivan (Golden Sun) vs Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy IX) - Only needs one turn, will probably get it.
Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII) vs Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier) - GlassShield

Light
Doll (SaGa Frontier) vs Aguro (Lufia and the Fortress of Doom) - GlassShield II: The Breakening

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2012, 05:52:38 PM »
Godlike

Heavy

Middle

Ares (Eternal Poison) vs Estellise Sidos Heurassein (Tales of Vesperia)

Light

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2012, 04:55:38 AM »
Godlike

Zack Fair (Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII) vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series)- iii
Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)- i vs Hugo Hewitt (Wild ARMs 4)- iiiii
Nailah (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)- i vs Sanctuary Keeper (Final Fantasy X)- iiiiii
Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI) vs Cidolfas Orlandu (Final Fantasy Tactics)- iiiiiiiiiii

Heavy

Rofel (Final Fantasy Tactics)- iii vs Reiji Arisu (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier)
Red (SaGa Frontier)- iiiii vs Aima (Lufia: The Legend Returns)- i
Flora (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)- iiiiii vs Blue Mage (Final Fantasy V)
Velna (Legaia 2: Duel Saga)- iiiiii vs Wylfred (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume)

Middle

Ivan (Golden Sun)- ii vs Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy IX)- iiii
Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII) vs Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier)- iiiiiiiii
Nadia 'Marle' Guardia (Chrono Trigger) vs Ursula Fabul (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)- iii
Ares (Eternal Poison) vs Estellise Sidos Heurassein (Tales of Vesperia)- iii

Light

Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)- iiiiii vs Russel Bergman (Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Series)
Mist (Fire Emblem Series) vs Tita Russel  (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky)- iii
Doll (SaGa Frontier)- iii vs Aguro (Lufia and the Fortress of Doom)- iiii
Ginji Sasaki (Persona 2: Innocent Sin) vs Amalthea (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky)- i

Update presently