Register

Author Topic: Proving Grounds Week 3 Light: There are only three Lights. You'll see why.  (Read 2028 times)

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Priest: 55-22
Chole: 22-11
Lucca: 43-39

Nergal: Surely he's a Middle? That speed is a problem though.
Randolph: That speed is also a problem! Also the durability. Damage is solid though.
Rei- Yes, Nergal is the tank of the field. >_< Rei has status at least!

Nergal vs Ursula (BoF4)
Nergal vs Shion
Nergal vs Setzer
Nergal vs Scythe
Nergal vs Lich
Nergal vs Mystic Knight
Nergal vs Aisha
Nergal vs Malak
Nergal vs Avril
Nergal vs Bernadette
Nergal vs Raijin
Nergal vs Raja

Rei (SaGa) vs Ursula (BoF4)
Rei vs Shion
Rei vs Setzer
Rei vs Scythe
Rei vs Lich
Rei vs Mystic Knight
Rei vs Aisha
Rei vs Malak
Rei vs Avril
Rei vs Bernadette
Rei vs Raijin
Rei vs Raja

Randolph vs Ursula (BoF4)
Randolph vs Shion
Randolph vs Setzer
Randolph vs Scythe
Randolph vs Lich
Randolph vs Mystic Knight
Randolph vs Aisha
Randolph vs Malak
Randolph vs Avril
Randolph vs Bernadette
Randolph vs Raijin
Randolph vs Raja
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 05:23:11 AM by superaielman »
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

superaielman

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Proving Grounds Week 3 Light: There are only three Lights. You'll see why.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 05:52:51 AM »
Nergal vs Ursula (BoF4)- ID tends to end very badly for Nergal. I can't believe how badly that weakness screws him.
Nergal vs Shion- Heal locked.
Nergal vs Setzer- Setzer's damage isn't good enough here.
Nergal vs Scythe- Headache, but I kneejerk Nergal OHKOing Scythe.
Nergal vs Lich- MT magic.  This is reasonably close, but I'm tipping my vote for the kinda competent one in game.
Nergal vs Mystic Knight- Holy weakness.
Nergal vs Aisha- Evades the first Ereshkigal hit and 2HKOs Nergal... actually pretty close to unscaled with that holy weakness, so yeah. Aisha needs to dodge, as she's getting OHKOed thanks to taking goddamn 56% more from dark magic.
Nergal vs Malak- Malak needs to 4HKO and not get 3HKOed. He does both (FFT faith is 60 to me in the DL, Reis is Dragoner and I don't count W8 in the faith average), but by the skin of his teeth.
Nergal vs Bernadette- I think she's heal locked? If she's not, whoof. This gets ugly.
Nergal vs Raijin- Raijin needs to spend a turn buffing, he can't really afford that here.
Nergal vs Raja- Holy word.

Rei (SaGa) vs Ursula (BoF4)- Has some status resistance.
Rei vs Shion- I think Rei survives a single attack from Shion at worst. Barely. E: I'm assuming that THroni Blade isn't aftergame like EKF. It's enough to score a OHKO on Rei.
Rei vs Setzer- ID.
Rei vs Scythe- Boss.
Rei vs Lich- OHKO
Rei vs Mystic Knight- MK goes first and... can do absolutely nothing. What the hell. Rei's status is accurate and MK has absolutely no defense against it. 
Rei vs Aisha- OHKO, magic evade.
Rei vs Malak- Malak is extremely difficult to status. That's game.
Rei vs Bernadette- At worst, Bern gets a turn! And does abosolutely nothing with it. Silence is out, her damage is awful, and healing is worthless.
Rei vs Raijin- Boss.
Rei vs Raja- Status. Immunes Raja's one trick in Silence, just to be insulting.

Randolph vs Ursula (BoF4)- ID.
Randolph vs Shion- Throni Blade gets the job done. Barring that, Shock Blade inflicts attack down and Randolph is likely only getting one turn.
Randolph vs Setzer- Even with as horribly slow as Randolph is, Setzer can't scrape a 3-2. A 4-3... sure, but that's playing with fire, due to how dangerous Randolph's IPs are. Though right! Setzer does have the coin toss. That means he can  use it to chip if he gets unlucky with a low roll. to to avoid a fatal IP. 
Randolph vs Scythe-Scythe nearly dies to the first hit, then gets a million turns. The end.
Randolph vs Lich- Hold.
Randolph vs Mystic Knight- Think so.
Randolph vs Aisha- This match. ;_; Randolph can resist holy damage at a notable defense hit and has dark physicals. Randolph barely misses the OHKO on Aisha (She takes like 64% more from dark physicals). Aisha still wins? Why? Randolph (I nearly typed this as Random. Don't stab me Random) has 56% PC HP, Aisha has a weak 2HKO. Light defense is not going to cut it, especially when it hits his already bad defense. E: Haha, Randolph resists dark and not holy. Never mind!
Randolph vs Malak- Malak eats some kind of high end limit and dies horribly.
Randolph vs Bernadette- IP regen, it is a thing.
Randolph vs Raijin- Aura lets him avoid a nasty Randolph limit.
Randolph vs Raja- Eventual OHKO.I think. Raja gets some milage out of blessing and sleep here due to speed issues, so I'm not 100% on this. E: But wait! Raja is faster than Randolph. Dark Sword is out due to the self damage aspect, Randolph responds to that with healing and laughs as Randolph kills himself through that. Raja is opting with a first turn blessing (He's faster SOMEHOW). That... may be enough. He can use sleep to avoid Randolph's danger range with IPs. It helps that Randolph has absolutely terrible magic defense, so he is unlikely to survive a chain of Raja physicals at low life. Fail.

Nergal: 5-6
Rei: 4-7
Randolph: 2-9
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 02:40:29 PM by superaielman »
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 07:29:01 PM »
Nergal vs Ursula (BoF4) - Ursula's offense is at best below average and she so doesn't survive two Nergal attacks (even if her offense is MT, it doesn't matter, since she doesn't double with it). I don't think Death is turn two against Nergal res.
Nergal vs Shion Uzuki - Similar problem to Ursula. Shion's not great at offense and her healing isn't even full.
Nergal vs Setzer Gabianni - Dear -GOD- ITD offense against Nergal.
Nergal vs Scythe Riebauer - I'm pretty sure Nergal OHKOs.
Nergal vs Lich - Lich is -horrendously- frail to magic it doesn't resist, as in 0.53 PC HP frail. Overkill.
Nergal vs Mystic Knight - MK survives a hit, and I suppose I'm amenable enough to see Holy Sword IDing Nergal.
Nergal vs Aisha - I see Aisha's offensive triggering separate counters for each strike. That's -ugly-. 
Nergal vs Malak Galthanna - OKAY. Malak is 3HKOed by Nergal - barely, but he is. Don't think he can safely play the pseudo-parasitic healing game, though, this nets him a 2HKO from Nergs, so he has to rely on the optimized physical, which... 3x that = 79.55% PC HP. I see Nergal as roughly 80% effective HP. Do I round up or down in this case? ... eeeeeeh, I'll tiebreak for Malak this time because comedy.
Nergal vs Bernadette - Nergal misses the 2HKO on Bernadette if she equips for MDef! ... before you factor in her pretty much 100% odds of resisting (a.k.a halving) magic with that obscene MAG score of hers. So, now Nergal effectively 6HKOs Bern, and if 6HKOing didn't work when he went against BLISSEY, it certainly won't against Bernadette, who even avoids counters with Breath of Ice. Fail less, Nergal.
Nergal vs Raijin - OHKOs.
Nergal vs Raja - I'm not sure I see Holyword working. But if I tiebroke for MK Holy... Raja is -so- lucky he JUST misses being OHKOed.

6-5. Wow, Nergal. Way to waste 75% PC HP in damage that you counter with. Still pretty funny to see in motion. His matches are pretty oddball this way.

Rei (SaGa) vs Ursula (BoF4) - Ursula is fully status-immune and has an easy 2HKO - not to mention she bypasses Glass Shield counters. Rei's utterly fucked.
Rei vs Shion Uzuki - I'm not sure I feel comfortable with Rei status being turn one. Throni Blade OHKOs (LOOK AT REI'S DURABILITY SPREAD), so if Rei tries status and misses, she's so dead. EDIT: Nevermind, that stat spread is crazy thin. Yeah, NEB's rundown works well there, and even if Shion's game-worst evade, the stat itself is potent enough to likely mitigate anything else. Whatever Rei does, she doesn't live to see a second turn, and she could well go -last- depending on how harsh you are on SDs.
Rei vs Setzer Gabianni - Iunno. Setzer stats not that good either, and he doesn't OHKO her on average. She should get at least two shots of status to work with.
Rei vs Scythe Riebauer - Rei fails to OHKO and then gets insta-lapped and 2HKOed herself.
Rei vs Lich - OHKOs. :rhys:
Rei vs Mystic Knight - Inevitably giving more than one turn to Rei is asking for it.
Rei vs Aisha - Dear lord. Aisha surely benefits from my view on OB here, not that she needs it. Rei status -definitely- won't be turn one against her and she's one-rounding.
Rei vs Malak Galthanna - Surely he can block Rei's most dangerous status.
Rei vs Bernadette - This is kind of like Ildon vs. Bernadette, isn't it.
Rei vs Raijin - Holy crap Rei slugfesting makes Paula look good. EDIT: wait glass shield rite
Rei vs Raja - If nothing else, alternating Glass Shield and status works here.

5-6. Extremely straight-forward. Rei lives or dies by her status and she can't possibly hope to get turns without Glass Shield outside the first as a rule of thumb. Good thing she's on the right side of average for speed and her relevant status options are generally match-winning.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 08:43:34 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

superaielman

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 07:49:24 PM »
Nergal vs Aisha - I see Aisha's offensive triggering separate counters for each strike. That's -ugly-. 

Okay, this view bothers me some. Scale damage down so it's a single strike instead of a battle if you're going to do that.
-------------------

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 08:00:47 PM »
Nergal vs Ursula (BoF4) - Sure.
Nergal vs Shion - Shion kind not good.
Nergal vs Setzer - ITD offense.
Nergal vs Scythe - OHKO.
Nergal vs Lich - *mathmathmath* oh god.
Nergal vs Mystic Knight - Sure.
Nergal vs Malak - Outslugs.
Nergal vs Raijin - Lack of Raijin respect checks in.
Nergal vs Raja

Rei (SaGa) vs Ursula (BoF4) - Status resistance.
Rei vs Shion - uh
Rei vs Setzer
Rei vs Scythe
Rei vs Lich
Rei vs Mystic Knight
Rei vs Malak
Rei vs Raijin
Rei vs Raja - wtf is this, no.

Randolph vs Ursula (BoF4) - Death.
Randolph vs Shion - Bloody hell, I think she can just calmly alternate her healing and asstacular ID at worst.  Probably not that she needs to.
Randolph vs Setzer
Randolph vs Scythe - The speed split here is nothing less than gross.
Randolph vs Lich - I assume.
Randolph vs Mystic Knight - Break Sword
Randolph vs Malak - Yeah not this time wonderboy.
Randolph vs Raijin
Randolph vs Raja - uh Raja doesn't even *have* sleep.  Randolph just uses his physical over and over until Raja hits him into Split Attack range.  Edit: okay he actually does have a sleep weapon that can itemcast Bindwa, which I probably let him do and that should be stupid accuracte against Randolph.  Meanwhile Randolph is -1.84 SD so uh.  PS4 sleep.  Winning Raja a match.  What the fuck.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 08:13:59 PM by Random Consonant »

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 01:57:17 AM »

Okay, this view bothers me some. Scale damage down so it's a single strike instead of a battle if you're going to do that.

I even can do that (I probably even agree, since it has to factor in those theoretical recharge times), but this is utterly irrelevant for this fight. This is exactly what would happen to, say, Tidus if he spammed Quick Hit on Nergal. I'm not even sure it'd matter, since I'm not sure if I agree with Aisha having 50% evade, and she needs that to win regardless! The flip side is that, since I don't view OB rounds/turns like Monkey does (a continuous non-stop single round of battle), I allow the characters to switch rows for different actions in-between rounds, since you can do that in-game (not that it MATTERS against Nergal).
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 08:11:52 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

hinode

• Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 02:36:58 AM »
Nergal vs Setzer - Setzer averages 30.01% PCHP damage. Nergal sucks in large part because his defenses are barely above average to me so ITD hardly matters, but his ~80%PCHP are easily enough to outslug Setzer.
Nergal vs Lich - need to look up numbers for this.
Nergal vs Mystic Knight
Nergal vs Raijin
Nergal vs Raja

Need more time to think on the MK and Raja fights.

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 01:18:04 AM »
Nergal vs Shion - Hurray! Nergal kills Shion. All is right with the world.
Nergal vs Setzer - Kneejerk. Sezter has to roll exactly the right numbers twice. Not sure if I see that happening.
Nergal vs Scythe - Initiative arguments aside, this is much easier than I thought. Anyway, even if Nergal doesn't OHKO Scythe, his greatest asset (speed) is moot because Nergal counters and he sure as hell 2HKOs if he doesn't OHKO.
Nergal vs Mystic Knight - Holy sword, survives a hit, smites.
Nergal vs Malak - D: Oh god WHY. Nergal 3HKOs Malak but Malak doubles and 4HKOs. He *barely* wins this. Fail less Super Nergal
Nergal vs Bernadette - Bernadette can probably tank the magic shots easily, but I have *no* idea how she deals any damage to him. Like, at all. I guess, Breath of Ice?
Nergal vs Raijin - Raijin needs a turn to use Aura for Raijin special. Nergal 2HKOs and Raijin probably doesn't 2HKO after ANYWAY.

Nergal: 5-2

Wtf? This pool is rigged. Nergal beats like the good Lights like Bern then wipes to freaking Malak. SUPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!
<napalmman> In Suikoden I, In Chinchirorin, what is it called when you roll three of the same number?
<@Claude> yahtzee

<Dreamboum> Everyone is learning new speedgames!
<Dreamboum> A bright future awaits us gentlemens
<Pitted> I'm learning league of legends
<Dreamboum> go fuck yourself

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2013, 04:42:40 AM »
Nergal vs Ursula (BoF4)
Nergal vs Shion
Nergal vs Setzer- Uh...kind of surprised that people see Nergal having the HP to survive doubled Fixed Dice. Maybe against 1 PC with absolutely no S-rank weapons existing. The first is vaguely defensible, the second isn't greatly.
Nergal vs Scythe
Nergal vs Lich
Nergal vs Mystic Knight
Nergal vs Aisha - Yep, does evade turn 1.
Nergal vs Malak
Nergal vs Avril
Nergal vs Bernadette- Most certainly nulls her damage
Nergal vs Raijin
Nergal vs Raja- Sure, I'll buy this

Sigh. Randolph basically only wins if he gets 75 IP on a very lucky turn. To me I think he starts with 36 IP (based on Super's so far to me). Basically on turn 1, it works if he takes 78% damage (which is 44%-56% damage; without factoring in defenses. His def is a tad bad, so we'll randomly say 42-54%. His Mdef sucks, so we'll say 35%-47%). He can theoretically fuck over random people who can only hit in these damage ranges
Randolph vs Shion- Can chip
Randolph vs Setzer - Doesn't hit the danger zone on average.
Randolph vs Scythe
Randolph vs Lich- OHKO
Randolph vs Aisha - She almost hits the danger zone though (he can resist Holy)
Randolph vs Malak
Randolph vs Avril - Adjusts attack
Randolph vs Bernadette- Uh...okay, how much does Icy Poison do. Because...it's not like she's so close to 2HKOing, so it kind of looks like he'll hit 75 IP.
Randolph vs Raijin
Randolph vs Raja- Someone said that Sleep staff has like 80% accuracy? If so...well, that's a lot of turns for Randolph to get at an IP that can kill Raja

Nergal 6-6
Randolph 3-9 (Can randomly beat a narrow range, or people with just baaaad damage).
...into the nightfall.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 04:59:03 AM »
Since there's some confusion on this issue, Raja's sleep effect is applied by his physical attack; he doesn't need to use a non-damage turn to get it. This means that, on average, his opponents will not get many turns if they are (somehow) slower than him.

Yes, he can item-cast it as well. However it's exactly the same effect mechanically (PS4 has one number and save for "weapon status accuracy", so both the itemcast and added-on-attack status use the same stats); the only possible difference is the itemcast being MT, which would be my assumption since Bindwa is, but I would have to check.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

superaielman

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2013, 02:38:53 PM »
I'm pretty sure Randolph>Bernadette with starting IP. I didn't factor in IP regeneration, which is a thing in L3.  That means Bern can't wait around forever to chip Randolph down; it gives her less ability to control his danger range. Vote changed.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 08:41:48 PM by superaielman »
-------------------

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2013, 04:34:35 PM »
If anyone's curious, I view Nergal as 36% PCHP, but with defences which cut damage by 54%/62%, for total durability of 0.78/0.95.

Nergal vs Ursula (BoF4): I think he's just durable enough for this. Surprised Ursula's damage is so low, I remember her being comparable to Ryu. Masters probably.
Nergal vs Shion: Shion will doubleturn eventually, and has MT to get around counters... but uh she doesn't have the MP for this.
Nergal vs Setzer: Nergal's definitely partially reliant on defences. It saves him from Ursula's Death to me, but also means he dies cleanly to doubled dice.
Nergal vs Scythe: Depends entirely on if Nergal OHKOs. Scythe can chip with uncounterable MT (Isolate Darkness) and has instant death if he survives an attack. I'll give Nergal the benefit of the doubt, though, sure.
Nergal vs Lich: Lich durability sucks about as bad as Nergal's, he just has better defence and paralysis... neither of which is relevant here.
Nergal vs Mystic Knight: There's an argument that Nergal doesn't explode to Holy Sword, but eh. Flavour is strong, here.
Nergal vs Malak: Malak has both good magic durability and his own damage is significantly boosted. And you don't need much of a damage boost here.
Nergal vs Avril: To Dhyer, since you're the only other voter: Avril has either best or second-best damage of the WA5 PCs due to the cast's weird issues and her having game-best atk. So yeah, this handles Nergal.
Nergal vs Bernadette: Nergal 3HKOs, so Bernadette can alternate healing and uncounterable Breath of Ice.
Nergal vs Raijin: Yep.
Nergal vs Raja: Nergal still 2HKOs even if Raja has a shield, and his res is high enough to shrug off Holy Word for a couple turns. St. Fire... I'd probably see doing damage, but not hitting a weakness, hence missing the 2HKO? Anyway Raja is so slow I think Nergal may get his second turn before Raja gets his anyway, making this all moot.

I'm assuming Rei's status has the same accuracy as Implosion (52% with her default equips). We never did test it to be sure. If her status is indeed turn 1 it flips one fight (Shion) and gives her a case against another (Malak).

Rei (SaGa) vs Ursula (BoF4): Status resistance.
Rei vs Shion: Slow into fatal damage.
Rei vs Setzer: Survives a hit.
Rei vs Scythe: Yeaaah no, Rei damage not that great.
Rei vs Lich: Lich freaking OHKOs, Rei only 3HKOs, so I don't think even Glass Shield can tilt this?
Rei vs Mystic Knight: MK is faster! That said, yikes, only by the slimmest of percentages, and is all one hit, and doesn't OHKO before buffing, and runs into Glass Shield counters thereafter.
Rei vs Malak: Sure.
Rei vs Avril: Glass Shield.
Rei vs Bernadette: Death is probably turn 3-4 here, but Rei is notably faster (6-5) and has Glass Shield. If Reaper is turn 3 she wins, but turn 4 I think she just falls short on needed JP. Bernadette is lucky her physicals are ranged! Ehh MagicWear lets Rei up her WIL slightly at a durability hit (which isn't relevant), so yeah, she takes this.
Rei vs Raijin: Glass Shield.
Rei vs Raja: Glass Shield.

Nergal 6-5
Rei 6-5

edit: Interestingly despite both having 5 losses they're to almost entirely different people. Somehow the only dueller both lose to is Malak. I blame Super.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 05:11:50 PM by Dark Holy Elf »

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2013, 05:07:08 PM »
Nergal vs Ursula (BoF4) - My gutcheck says Ursula wins, but I'll follow Elf on this one since my memory of Ursula is probably spotty.
Nergal vs Shion - She's got nothing here.
Nergal vs Setzer - Setzer doesn't OHKO and gets 2HKOd back on the counter/Nergal's turn.
Nergal vs Scythe - Was about to give this to Scythe, then checked just how bad his HP is. Oi.
Nergal vs Lich - Sure.
Nergal vs Mystic Knight - MK gets to setup before moving in, and I'll see Holy Sword as giving WTA at least. Or you know Flare Sword to just ignore Nergal's great defenses and go straight for that substandard HP.
Nergal vs Aisha
Nergal vs Malak - Nergal just freaking explodes.
Nergal vs Avril
Nergal vs Bernadette - Breath of Ice is just terrible damage. Want to say that'll damn near just tink on his high subtractive style res.
Nergal vs Raijin - Sure.
Nergal vs Raja - Sure.

Nergal: 8 - 2 for me. Huh. Well, I knew I had higher Nergal respect then most, but still. Nergal in Light is not fun for the rest of Light.

Rei vs Shion
Rei vs Setzer
Rei vs Scythe
Rei vs Lich
Rei vs Mystic Knight
Rei vs Aisha
Rei vs Malak
Rei vs Avril
Rei vs Bernadette
Rei vs Raijin
Rei vs Raja

Man hell if I remember what Rei even has. Will stat topic and do this one later.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2013, 06:21:12 PM »
Nergal vs Ursula (BoF4)
Nergal vs Shion
Nergal vs Setzer
Nergal vs Scythe
Nergal vs Lich
Nergal vs Mystic Knight
Nergal vs Aisha
Nergal vs Malak
Nergal vs Avril
Nergal vs Bernadette
Nergal vs Raijin
Nergal vs Raja

Rei vs Shion
Rei vs Setzer
Rei vs Scythe
Rei vs Lich
Rei vs Mystic Knight
Rei vs Aisha
Rei vs Malak
Rei vs Avril
Rei vs Bernadette
Rei vs Raijin
Rei vs Raja

Randolph vs Shion
Randolph vs Setzer
Randolph vs Scythe
Randolph vs Lich
Randolph vs Aisha
Randolph vs Malak
Randolph vs Avril
Randolph vs Bernadette
Randolph vs Raijin
Randolph vs Raja
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A