Author Topic: FEDL 2, Week F  (Read 768 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
FEDL 2, Week F
« on: December 23, 2013, 04:41:30 AM »
Godlike

Athos (7) vs Dheginsea (10)

Heavy

Zephiel (6) vs Rutger (6)

Middle

Tiki (11) vs Vanessa (8)

Light

Lucius (7) vs Heather (10)

Bonus Bullshit Match

Julius (4) vs Ashera (10)
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: FEDL 2, Week F
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 06:17:39 AM »
ZAP (by which I mean Luna hype, not Thunder, I suppose.  Still, Dheggy is all ridiculous DEF/RES and no HP.)

Middle

Tiki (11) vs Vanessa (8)
My evil plan is to vote the "wrong" way on every single one of Vanessa's matches.  I let FE8 pick class on a per-battle basis, so Tiki isn't lol OHKOing Wyvern Knight Vanessa and merely 2HKOs the frail Vanessa.  Vanessa switches to Falcon Knight, and...  using the Silvers average as a baseline...  ~5HKOs Tiki here.  (With the WK numbers, .35 Silver damage that rams into .17 subtractive defense, so .18 damage against Tiki's .81 raw HP.)  Vanessa has threat range advantage so she can go first, eat a counter, and double; eat a Tiki attack then counter-double; then barely complete the 5HKO for the win.  Unless Falcon Knight Vanessa is a lot worse than I think.  Anyway, Tiki needs to hit both her shots in her 2HKO, so no.

Tiki devours WK Vanessa, of course.

Light

Lucius (7) vs Heather (10)
IT'S A TRAP
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 11:58:22 PM by SnowFire »

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 12:30:02 AM »
Godlike

Athos (7) vs Dheginsea (10) - Luna.

Heavy

Zephiel (6) vs Rutger (6) - uh.

Middle

Tiki (11) vs Vanessa (8) - The issue with letting Vanessa run FK here is that it has 3 less Con than WK and Tiki has above average speed, meaning doubling with a silver lance would be a no and I'd be skeptical of her doubling with a killer as well.  She could use a silver sword instead!  Except that's A rank and as noted before FKs start with E in swords, so I'm not a huge fan of granting her that.  She could use an iron lance instead!  Which is probably a worse net result on damage than just using a silver to begin with.  So yeah, seems to me that you need to 1) let Vanessa run FK and 2) let FKs have their A in swords which is pretty darn generous if you ask me in order for her to stand a chance here.

Light

Lucius (7) vs Heather (10) - Eh sure.

Bonus Bullshit Match

Julius (4) vs Ashera (10) - NOPE.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 12:33:20 AM by Random Consonant »

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 10:49:16 PM »
Godlike

Heavy

Zephiel (6) vs Rutger (6)- Rutger narrowly survives two Zeph hits, meaning he gets to dish otu five.  Should be enough.

Middle

Tiki (11) vs Vanessa (8)

Light

Lucius (7) vs Heather (10)- And thus Heather sweeps the pretty young girls of light.  I think.

Bonus Bullshit Match

Julius (4) vs Ashera (10) probably.

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 01:45:13 PM »
Godlike

Athos (7) vs Dheginsea (10): ITD nuke, scaling.

Heavy

Zephiel (6) vs Rutger (6)

Middle

Tiki (11) vs Vanessa (8)

Light

Lucius (7) vs Heather (10): More damage... a lot more I want to say.

Bonus Bullshit Match

Julius (4) vs Ashera (10)

MalcolmMasher

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 07:46:58 AM »
Godlike

Athos (7) vs Dheginsea (10) - Luna gets another chance to shine here. Forblaze and, arguably, Thunder are also options if you see Athos needing lighter weapons to avoid being doubled.

Heavy

Zephiel (6) vs Rutger (6) - ITD Light Brand off excellent Skill is probably good enough to take out Zephiel.

Middle

Tiki (11) vs Vanessa (8) - Surprisingly, FE11's Divinestone isn't effective against Dracoknights, just Manaketes and Final Bosses. However, it's still a 2HKO off above-average accuracy, versus Vanessa's 6HKO and double. I'll take two hits out of three over one Pierce out of four or five, sure.

Light

Lucius (7) vs Heather (10) - Both 3HKO, but Heather doubles.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 07:20:40 PM »
Godlike

Athos (7) vs Dheginsea (10) - Luna gets another chance to shine here. Forblaze and, arguably, Thunder are also options if you see Athos needing lighter weapons to avoid being doubled.

Heavy

Zephiel (6) vs Rutger (6) - ITD Light Brand off excellent Skill is probably good enough to take out Zephiel.

Middle

Tiki (11) vs Vanessa (8) - Surprisingly, FE11's Divinestone isn't effective against Dracoknights, just Manaketes and Final Bosses. However, it's still a 2HKO off above-average accuracy, versus Vanessa's 6HKO and double. I'll take two hits out of three over one Pierce out of four or five, sure.

Light

Lucius (7) vs Heather (10) - Both 3HKO, but Heather doubles.

All of these sound correct to me.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013, 05:09:04 AM »
Godlike

Athos (7)- iiiiii vs Dheginsea (10)

Heavy

Zephiel (6) vs Rutger (6)- iii

Middle

Tiki (11)- iiii vs Vanessa (8)- i

Light

Lucius (7)- i vs Heather (10)- iiiii

Bonus Bullshit Match

Julius (4) vs Ashera (10)- ii

Well that was clear cut.