Register

Author Topic: Nikea>Alonso  (Read 335 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Nikea>Alonso
« on: May 30, 2008, 05:37:20 AM »
Alonso, clever as always, tried to randomly just steal Nikea's armor, sell it, and gamble.

Nikea did what should have been done ages ago.

Broke his jaw so thoroughly that he had to have it wired shut.

Everyone wins!
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Nikea>Alonso
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 01:32:57 AM »
Glory. Alonso had gotten off to a rough start in the arena, somehow drawing the ire of every single male in the DL before he had a match. No matter. All he fighting was some slow brawler. Lancer Crash would put paid to Nikea quickly enough. And even better, he'd bet all of Yuki's winnings on the fight. He'd make millions off this! A little trash talking with his fist using foe had just sweetened the deal- calling her a pig was perfect! But now wasn't the time for gloating, it was the time for combat.

Alonso's hand was resting on the door that'd take him to the arena when the sound of footsteps coming from behind him caught his attention. Limping down the arena hallway was one of the fighters who had so savaged him for no reason. Luca Blight wasn't the proud madman who had sliced Alonso into dogmeat all those seasons ago. He was bleeding from at least two dozen wounds, and a long sword was stuck in his chest. His right arm was broken so badly that it was literally swinging back and forth out of the socket was Luca walked.  Not that the entire arm was there, his right hand was nowhere to be seen.  He was bleeding from his mouth and a giant cut from the top of his forehead all the way down to his neck had sliced his face to ribbons. It was truly a horrific sight. He had no right to be alive, but yet he stood, limping and shuffling down the hall.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Alonso saw a chance to avenge himself for the savage beaten he had gotten earlier, and lept to attack, smashing Luca to the floor with a quick combo attack. He pinned his spear in the center of Luca's chest and added a good kick to his ribs for good measure. The so called 'mad prince' couldn't even raise his arm to defend himself. Laughing, Alonso started to lift his spear out of Luca's chest and began ambling back towards the arena, where Nikea stood waiting to lose. Aah, but Miranda would be impressed by how Alonso beat up a Godlike champi-

A jerking motion brought Alonso out of his daydream. A bloodied, mailed hand had a grip on his spear. Luca's eyes weren't closed. Oh no. The zombified look in his eyes had faded, and his usual look of evil amusement and pure rage had replaced it.

"...Getting.. in a cheap.. shot.. pig?" Luca's hand tightened on the haft of Alonso's spear.

"HE...HEY! LET GO!!"

"..Hahahahaa.. no problem.."

*SNAP*

Alonso's prized spear snapped in half under the strain of Luca's grip. A boot to the chest knocked Alonso back against the doors. He was too stunned to move. Somehow, Luca had managed to get up again. The battered Highland king lifted Alonso up a foot off the ground with his good arm, and began laughing in spite of his mortal wounds and the blood pouring out of his mouth.

"Don't think.. I'm easy meat even when I'm hurt...hahahahahaha!!!"

Luca threw Alonso threw the doors, knocking them inwards and sending the sailor crashing towards the arena. He landed right in his own corner.

Worse, the time... his fight was starting in roughly 15 seconds. He had no time to find another weapon. He if ran he'd to explain to Yuki and Miranda where all that money went-. He'd just have to try and fight his foe bare handed. He smiled, remembering that Nikea didn't use a weapon and instead relied on her fists. How hard could it be to outbrawl a <i>girl?</i>
---

Luca Blight's arrival in the DL clinic had caused for everyone to call for Cristo. Not for healing but because everyone thought that Luca was a zombie coming to feast. An examination and a use of a Heallall spell (Which had made his arm sort of fuse back into place.) proved that he was alive.

Luca sat in the hospital room, covered in bandages and in intense pain. Ask for healing to lessen the pain? Haha, like he'd ask for a favor from those pigs. He'd heal on his own. The Great Luca wouldn't die to a mere flesh wound like this. Besides..

"You SPENT Yuki's money on GAMBLING on YOUR OWN FIGHTS?! How DARE YOU!!? AND YOU LOST HOW MUCH?! You BET my BAR as well, you... you... PATHETIC LOSER!"

The sounds of someone being slapped carried throughout the clinic.

Luca just smilied. Ah, besides, there was entertainment, and that -pig- had certainly earned this.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 02:23:57 AM by superaielman »
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...