imageRegister

Author Topic: Edge (vs Decus)  (Read 503 times)

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Edge (vs Decus)
« on: June 06, 2008, 04:04:01 PM »
Overpowered flame aligned boss out to splatter anyone stupid enough to get in his way? Check. A stupid ninja who picks fights with literally anything with a pulse in the arena? Check. A complete lack of common sense by all fighters involved? Cheeeeeeeeeeeck! Edge is past the post of even pretending to be reasonable and fight fairly in the arena, instead causing as much trouble as possible while attempting to steal win after win. A pair of strong heavies lay slain in his wake (somehow), victims of Edge's ability to win in spite of pretty much every thing in the universe being against him. Decus's fearsome magically aligned offense will give Edge pause, as there's no way to dodge the power of Explode. But! It's not the first time Edge has gone up against overwhelming fire magic and won. It just requires a brilliant plan and the help of three powerful allies and Kain... wait, this is a duel? <i>Crap.</i>
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Yakumo

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Edge (vs Decus)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 01:19:09 AM »
Overpowered boss out to splatter anyone stupid enough to get in his way? Check. A stupid ninja who picks fights with anything with a pulse? Check. A complete lack of common sense by all involved? Check! Edge is past the point of even pretending to fight fairly in the arena, instead causing as much trouble as possible while stealing win after win. A pair of strong heavies somehow lay in his wake, victims of Edge's ability to win in spite of pretty much the entire universe being against him. Decus's fearsome magical offense may give Edge pause, as there's no way to dodge it. But it's not the first time Edge has gone up against overwhelming fire magic and won! It just requires a brilliant plan and a few friends... wait, this is a duel? <i>Crap.</i>