Author Topic: Keneth>Genis  (Read 305 times)

Dhyerwolf

• Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
Keneth>Genis
« on: July 04, 2008, 09:22:26 AM »
Keneth wasn't taking any chances in the arena, for he wasn't going to let a little kid beat him. He might usually depend on his sword to win him battles against the magically inclined, but he had another type of metal in mind of this match.
---
Genis came to match carrying on unusual object. The judges let it pass, for it appeared to be perfectly ordinary. After all, if Genis wanted to use a weathervane as a new weapon, it wasn't really against the rules.

"With this magical rod that contains the special power of Mithos and his soul, I can't go wrong! It was so nice of someone to send me this treasured possession of my friend that once tried to kill me!"

Keneth smiled to himself. He knew that sending an ordinary weathervane to Genis and writing a letter that it had Mithos' soul in it would guarantee that the twerp would carry it everywhere. With an impressive burst of magical energy, Keneth send countless volts of electricity into the air...which all happened to converge on Genis' weathervane. The pain knocked the frail half-elf right out.

"And I'm supposed to be the stupid one?" Lloyd asked from the audience.
...into the nightfall.