imageRegister

Author Topic: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Brainstorming Topic!  (Read 142413 times)

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
Re: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Brainstorming Topic!
« Reply #600 on: September 14, 2009, 06:42:49 AM »
Actually, Neph adjusted Floor 3 to counter Mew's Protect.

He probably just didn't bother to comb a TM FAQ like I did and blah blah blah

If you'd be willing to give your opinion on some of the "money" TMs like you did before for the whole game I'd really appreciate it.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: September 14, 2009, 07:49:58 AM »
If you'd be willing to give your opinion on some of the "money" TMs like you did before for the whole game I'd really appreciate it.

Monkeyfinger is obviously referring to a Pay Day TM.  Killer combo with Setzer once he's added to the Dungeon, of course.

(Looking it up...  huh, apparently Mew can even legally learn it.  Cute.)

Monkeyfinger

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: September 14, 2009, 08:39:06 AM »
Actually, Neph adjusted Floor 3 to counter Mew's Protect.

He probably just didn't bother to comb a TM FAQ like I did and blah blah blah

I added one more to my list: Calm mind, magical version of bulk up, same time and place. Aside from that I already got all the money ones. The rest of the TMs are either crap, after game (a shocking number of them are), Psychic (which Mew learns naturally), or an exact functional clone of frustration which comes later.

Some notable aftergame ones if you need floor 8 and onward ideas are flamethrower, ice beam, thunderbolt, sludge bomb, shadow ball. All solidly damaging attacks with no drawbacks, latter two are physical.

If you allow HMs there's Surf (very strong MT water) and strength (decent physical), both floor 5.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 09:05:12 AM by Monkeyfinger »

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: September 14, 2009, 12:28:00 PM »
CT: Maybe the MT Sealstone? Lenneth can get 25% MT Def/Res Up, 25% MT Atk Up, 40% MT Healing and MT Revival from the start then. Her damage really never gets hype until Glance Reviver, and Eiko can handle your high MT Healing needs anyway.

Thanks Bard  ;D

Power Dance + Lenneth's ATK up would definitely stack so that would be 1.75% MT ATK boost from unchained L1 Power Dance + 25% MT from Lenneth ... so a total 2.00% MT ATK buff for my team off the bat (well from F2) and Lenneth, Chaz, Peppita and Lise all benefit it - 2.75% from an unchained Power Dance if the team goes far enough for it to hit L10 + Lenneth's for a 3.00%. Pity Lise doesn't hit MT debuffs till F6 to abuse w/th the MT buffs before then ... that would just be silly though I guess.

The 40% MT healing and 25% MT revival is not too shabby, not too shabby indeed when it's off Lenneth's durability and near limitless resources. The 25% DEF/RES would stack w/th Eiko's Shell/Protect/MT Carbuncle I'm assuming so that isn't bad either.

I just hope the MT sealstone wouldn't be nerfing her offence too much =-)

Alternatively, you can go vanilla and not use a Sealstone, since I can't see the other sealstones as being massively useful on this team.

*nods*

I was thinking Speed on Eiko but ehhh ...

Could add Firefly to Chaz, for all that it's not really adding much to your team. I really like this design. Seems solid. I'd also definitely go with Chaz over Alex, for earlier extra Magic damage and eventual extra revival.

Thanks Djinn!

I don't really like the nerfed Firefly but yeah Chaz over Alex for the stuffs and better resources I believe?

Glad you like my team :D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 12:35:05 PM by Clear Tranquil »
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

Bardiche

« Reply #604 on: September 14, 2009, 01:54:48 PM »
The 40% MT healing and 25% MT revival is not too shabby, not too shabby indeed when it's off Lenneth's durability and near limitless resources. The 25% DEF/RES would stack w/th Eiko's Shell/Protect/MT Carbuncle I'm assuming so that isn't bad either.

I just hope the MT sealstone wouldn't be nerfing her offence too much =-)

Glance Reviver isn't until Floor 7, until then you have mid-game VP2 Light Warrior weapons. Yeah.

Pity Lise doesn't hit MT debuffs till F6 to abuse w/th the MT buffs before then ... that would just be silly though I guess.

There's always Floor 3, when she first gets her debuffs.

Magic Fanatic

• Denizen
  • As if it wasn't already.
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: September 15, 2009, 01:08:35 AM »
FP Gains!

Yeah, Neph asked me to post the maximum possible FP gains, sans an 99 FP trick that doesn't show up until beating Yarid in Seaside Town.

Floor 1:  Initial - 10

Mushroom Way - 5 FP - 15 FP
Flower:  Chest in Room 2
Flower Tab:  Save Toad in Room 2
Flower Jar (+3 FP):  Defeat Hammer Bros.

Mushroom Kingdom 1 - 3 FP - 18 FP
Flower:  Hidden chest in Item Shop Basement
Flower:  Another Hidden chest in Item Shop Basement
Flower:  Mushroom Kingdom Vault

Bandit's Way - 2 FP - 20 FP
Flower:  In the room with the slow moving, rotating platforms
Flower Tab:  Defeat Croco

Mushroom Kingdom 2 - 4 FP - 24 FP
Flower Tab:  Defeat a Shyster, and then give the guy his Wallet back
Flower Tab:  Defeat a bunch of Shysters terrorizing a family
Flower Tab:  Save Toad multiple times in the castle, and then answer "You Bet!" to the prompt
Flower:  Chest in Mushroom Kingdom Vault

End of Mack - 24 FP

KeroKero Sewers - 4 FP - 28 FP
Flower Jar (+3 FP): Defeat chest monster (also gives Trueform Pin on the non-battle screen, and you can leave the screen, go back, and pick up 50 coins)
Flower:  Chest in the same room as the chest monster

Rose Way - 1 FP - 29 FP
Flower - Sitting out in the open, ride the platforms to reach it

Rose Town - 3 FP - 32 FP
Flower - Chest in Item Shop.  Use the Chimney entrance to reach.
2x Flower - Chest in house on a cliff (where you have to jump on the guy's head to reach).  Note: they must be taken BEFORE letting the guy going back into the house, or they'll just be coins.

Forest Maze - 7 FP - 39 FP
Flower - In the area with seven stumps, there's a hidden chest containing this in the bottom right-hand stump (assuming that the stump with the Sleeping Wriggler in it is the absolute top)
Flower - In one of the 5 chests in the hidden treasure area (L, L, S, R).
Flower Box (+5 FP) - Defeat Bowyer

End of Bowyer - 34 or 39 FP (depending on view of timing)

More to come later, I just need to take this in small doses.

EDIT:  It's now later!

Pipe Vault - 2 FP (6 FP) - 41 FP (45 FP)
Flower - In the room that's a line of pipes, go down the first pipe.  The chest at the end is a Flower.
(The next set has to be done in order.  It's easiest if you just do 20 points on the first game, and 22 points on the second game.  Anything further just gives Frog Coins.)
(Flower Tab - In the Goomba Jumping mini-game, get 20+ points.)
(Flower Jar (+3 FP) - Get 2+ points higher than your previous score)
Flower - Chest in the room after the red pipes - have to use the rising/lowering platform to reach

Moleville Mines - 4 FP - 45 FP (49 FP)
Flower Tab - Beat one of the three crooks.  Must be done before beating Croco.
Flower - In a high chest in the save block room (room before Punchinello)

Booster Pass 1 - 2 FP - 47 FP (51 FP)
Flower - Hidden Chest.  Go as far to the left as you can, and jump on the bush.  Jump straight up from there, and you'll find it.
Flower - Sitting out in the open.  Just jump over the bush to the right, and run along to the back wall until you see it.

Booster's Tower - 4 FP (9 FP) - 51 FP (60 FP)
Flower Tab - When you see Booster riding that mini train the first time, follow the train.  There's a hidden Flower Tab.
(Flower Box (+5 FP) - Defeat Booster after failing the mini-game three times.  Note: I've never failed this mini-game)
Flower Jar (+3 FP) - Defeat Knife Guy and Grate Guy

End of Booster's Tower - 51 FP (60 FP)

(Booster Hill - I got 9 Flowers, myself)
(Complete and utter timing bait.  Once-per-game, but it's fairly easy to get lots of flowers.  Not including them in the total count, however, since it's somewhat luck based and different skill levels will get different amounts.  Four or five does seem to be an average, though.)

Marrymore -  (+4 FP) - 51 FP (64 FP)
(Flower Tab - Stay in the Suite once)
(Flower Jar (+3 FP) Stay in the Suite three times)

Booster Pass 2 - 1 FP - 52 FP (61 FP)
Flower - After getting to the other end of the room that just opened up, there's a Frog Coin, Kerokerocola, and a Flower.

Sea - 1 FP - 53 FP (62 FP)
Flower - There's a room with three chests - a Mushroom, Flower, and Frog Coin.

Sunken Ship - 2 FP - 55 FP (64 FP)
Flower - Hidden in a corner, behind some crates
Flower - Complete the second puzzle room (with the cannonball and trampolines)

End of Sunken Ship - 55 FP (64 FP)

I'd do more, but...  ZSNES can't handle there being 5 stars on the screen at once and freezes up.  I'll figure something out later.

EDIT:  I figured it out.  I just had to increase the framerate to hell and back.

Seaside Village 2 - 5 FP - 60 FP (69 FP)
Flower Box (+5 FP) - Hand over the Star on the first prompt, beat Yarid, and then free the villagers.  You're given this automatically.

Land's End - 4 FP - 64 FP (73 FP)
4x Flower - Sitting out in the open.  After getting the key in Monstro Town, leave by the spring, and then hit the scroll until you get a "Sorry, I'm not accepting visitors past my bedtime" scroll.  After that, ride the platform down, give him the key, and they'll be right there.

Bean Valley - 4 FP - 68 FP (77 FP)
Flower - Near the exit of the first area, there's an extra pipe.  A chest with a Flower is at the other end.
Flower - In the second screen of the clouds, the chest up the red vine.
2x Flower - In the screen after getting a Frog Coin and the Rare Scarf

End of Bean Valley - 68 FP (77 FP)

I'll do the rest later.

EDIT:  It's later.  Let's get this show on the road!

Nimbus Land - 10 FP - 78 FP (87 FP)
Flower - In the first hallway, take the door on the left and run down the resulting corridor.  There's a flower in a chest on the end.
Flower - Chest in the far left of the three-door hallway.
Flower - In the three-door hallway, take the far right door.  Follow the corridor and open the chest.
Flower Jar (+3 FP) - Talk to one of the guys in the same room that you get the Master Key 1.
Flower - After beating Valentina, go back to the chest where you got the Star.  It has been refilled with a Flower.
Flower Jar (+3 FP) - After beating Valentina, one of the guards in the room the King was locked in gives it to you.

Barrel Volcano - 4 FP - 82 FP (91 FP)
2x Flower - After leaving the springboard room, there's a path in the lava.  In the room after that path, there's two chests with Flowers.
Flower - In a chest going up the Volcano
Flower - In a chest going up the Volcano, next to a save point.

End of Barrel Volcano - 82 FP (91 FP) (If you included Booster Hill Flowers in this, one should be near maximum)

Having problems loading the Axem Ranger's Breaker Beam.  Back to this later.

EDIT:  I don't know what I did to fix it, but I got past it.  Also, it should probably be noted that I've hit the FP cap at this point, so I may miss a real FP or two, either by game or me not paying proper attention.

Bowser's Keep - (5 FP) - 82 FP (96 FP)
(The puzzle rooms are randomized, so you'd either have to abuse the soon-before save spot to find out which room is which, or just run through Bowser's Castle again.  If you have Speed Boosters and the Star Egg, this isn't hard.  At all.)
(Flower - Puzzle Room 1 chest)
(Flower - Puzzle Room 2 chest)

Factory - 1 FP - 83 FP (97 FP)
Flower - Behind the room where the Machine Made Yarids are dropping.

End of game - 83 FP (97 FP)
Parenthesized FP:
Pipe Vault - Goomba Stomping Mini-game - 4 FP (Flower Tab, Flower Jar)
Booster Tower - Beating Booster - 5 FP (Flower Box)
Bowser's Keep - Maneuvering Mario puzzle rooms - 5 FP (5x Flower)

Non-counted FP gain points:
Midas River - FP gained in caverns (2 FP maximum - requires giving up collecting a LOT of coins)
Booster Hill - Princess Chase Scene (Forced event)
Booster Hill - Free Run (I wanna say...  There's 4 FP here?)
Seaside Town - Mushroom Boy (Takes a while, possibly.  Also hear that Forest Maze Mushrooms boost the chance but I've not tested this.)

...Kay, list done.  Somehow, I find v1.42 to work better than v 1.51.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 05:17:19 AM by Magic Fanatic »

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: September 15, 2009, 05:22:38 AM »
I was in chat with Neph and we were discussing pokemon so I decided that it would be good to have a list of what floors pokemon would get their moves. Mew is FRLG form, Kyogre is RSE, and Pikachu and Alakazam are D/P.
Mew
Floor 1:  Pound, Transform, Bullet Seed, Hidden Power, Thief, Rock Tomb, Roar
Floor 2: Cut, Water Pulse, Return, Shock Wave, Flash, Brick Break, Skill Swap, Aerial Ace, Rest, Dig, Brick Break, Mega Punch
Floor 3: Hyper Beam, Light Screen, Safeguard, Reflect, Secret Power, Attract, Rain Dance
Floor 4: Metronome, Toxic, Sunny Day, Taunt, Protect, Giga Drain, Frustration, Thunder, Double Team, Steel Wing, Snatch, Surf, Fly, Strength
Floor 5: Focus Punch, Psychic, Bulk Up, Fire Blast, Torment
Floor 6: Dragon Claw, Hail, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Sandstorm, Overheat, Blizzard, Solar Beam
Floor 7: Ancient Power, Rock Smash, Waterfall, Sludge Bomb, Façade.
Also for aftergame purposes here are move tutor moves.
Swords Dance, Mega Kick, Double Edge, Counter, Seismic Toss, Mimic, Softboiled,  Dream Eater, Thunderwave,  Explosion, Rock Slide, Substitute

Pikachu
Floor 1: Thundershock, Growl, Charm, Tail Whip, Thunderwave, Charm
Floor2:  Quick Attack, Double Team, Sweet Kiss, Nasty Plot
Floor 3: Slam
Floor 4: Thunderbolt, Feint, Evolves to Raichu
Floor 5: Agility, Discharge
Floor 5: Light Screen, Thunder
Move Tutor and Egg Moves: Knock Off, Thunder Punch, Helping hand, Magnet Rise, Snore, Swift, Mud Slap, Rollout, Signal Beam, Reversal, Bide, Present, Encore, Doubleslap, Wish, Charge, Fakeout, Tickle.

Alakazam
Floor 1:  Teleport, Kinesis, Confusion
Floor 2: Disable
Floor 3: Miracle Eye, Psybeam
Floor 4: Reflect, Recover
Floor 5: Psycho Cut, Calm Mind, Psychic
Floor 6: Future Sight, Trick
Move Tutor and Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Knock Off, Zen Headbutt, Snore, Signal Beam, Encore, Barrier, Power Trick, Guard Swap

Kyogre
Floor 1:  Water Pulse, Scary Face
Floor 2: Ancient Power
Floor 3: Body Slam
Floor 4: Calm Mind
Floor 5: Ice Beam
Floor 6: Hydro Pump
Floor 7: Rest
Floor 8: Sheer Cold, Double Edge
Floor 9: Waterspout
Move Tutor: Mimic, Thunder Wave, Rock Slide, Substitute, Psych Up, Snore, Icy Wind, Endure, Mud Slap, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Swift, Defense Curl
Edit: I forgot Gastly and Onix.

Gastly
Floor 1: Lick, Spite, Hypnosis, Mean Look, Curse
Floor 2: Night Shade
Floor 3: Sucker Punch, Confuse Ray, Shadow Punch, Evolves to Gengar
Floor 4:  Payback, Shadow Ball
Floor 5:  Dream Eater
Floor 6: Dark Pulse
Floor 7:  Destiny Bond, Nightmare
Move Tutor and Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Knock Off, Ominous Wind, Sucker Punch, Trick, Thunder Punch, Snore, Uproar, Psywave, Perish Song, Haze, Astonish, Will-o-Wisp. Grudge, Explosion, Disable

Onix
Floor 1: Mud Sport, Tackle, Harden, Bind, Screech, Rock Throw
Floor 2: Rage, Rock Tomb
Floor 3: Sandstorm, Slam
Floor 4: Rock Polish, Dragonbreath
Floor 5: Iron Tail, Sand Tomb
Floor 6:  Double Edge
Floor 7: Stone Edge
Floor 8: Evolves to Steelix
Move Tutor and Egg Moves: Snore, Ancient Power, Earth Power, Iron Head, Mud Slap, Rollout, Twister, Rock Slide, Flail, Explosion, Block, Defense Curl, Rock Blast
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 12:33:43 AM by dude789 »

Taishyr

« Reply #607 on: September 15, 2009, 03:38:39 PM »
I confess to not being particularly fond of Waterspout being floor 9 (he joins L70 most times, not far from Waterspout) but if that's general opinion I'll cede the point. >_>

And... hm. I may have to make a fun little team soon, I didn't think of one idea...

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: September 15, 2009, 07:15:02 PM »
He joins at level 45 in Sapphire. Level 70 is only in Emerald and you can only get him in the aftergame.

Taishyr

« Reply #609 on: September 15, 2009, 07:25:57 PM »
... Hah, okay, definitely biting back my words now. Thought he joined same level in both Sapphire and Emerald, had only played the latter. Alright, then.

EDIT: Though... he was aftergame? Seriously? Didn't know that, must have just breezed through Victory Road/E4 and grabbed him, then.

hinode

• Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: September 16, 2009, 05:25:01 AM »
As a comment on Pokemon MT, in gen 3 attacks that only hit the enemies (i.e. Surf, Rock Slide) do half damage to both targets in-game; it's debatable whether they should unfocus further against additional targets or not. Attacks that hit all targets on screen besides the user (i.e. Earthquake, Explosion), do full damage to everything.

Reflect and Light Screen reduce damage to 2/3 with multiple targets instead of the usual 1/2. Safeguard has no reduction, nor do any of the stat down moves like Growl or Tail Whip (these are actually relevant for once!).

These mechanics were changed for gen 4, but that's irrelevant for the dungeon.

Also, Waterfall and Sludge Bomb require beating the Elite Four so I'd make them floor 8 myself. I think Facade is as well but I don't feel like checking right now. All of these are minor points, admittedly.

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: September 18, 2009, 03:51:02 AM »
We were discussing this in chat and Neph suggested that I put it up here.

Clarissa, WA XF (4.0)- Masters one job per floor and gains one ability slot per floor.
Pros: Very powerful and unusual skillset. Can control her stats depending on what is needed. A fantastic support character.
Cons: Ability slots are limiting, especially early. Will probably have to choose between damage and skillset early. MP issues. NO INTRUDE+MP BURST. Rob turn is limited to once per fight.

Job restrictions
Floor 1: Dandelion Shot
Floor 2: Elementalist, Secutor, Fantastica, Gadgeteer
Floor 3: Sacred  Slayer, Geomancer, Sentinel, Excavator
Floor 4: Grappler, Berserker, Enigmancer, Strider
Floor 5: Nightstalker, High Cavalier, Emulator, Extremist
Edit: It came up in chat that Felius's stats are not balanced enough to be an effective job choice character. So Clarissa seems like the best option with a once per fight restriction on Rob Turn.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 03:26:28 AM by dude789 »

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #612 on: September 18, 2009, 04:32:31 AM »
We were discussing this in chat and Neph suggested that I put it up here.

Felius, WA XF (4.0)- Masters one job per floor and gains one ability slot per floor.

Mastering a job in a floor doesn't resemble in-game at all... Those final abilities for job classes take forever to get.

Job restrictions
Floor 1: Halberdier
Floor 2: Elementalist, Secutor, Fantastica, Gadgeteer
Floor 3: Sacred  Slayer, Geomancer, Sentinel, Excavator
Floor 4: Grappler, Berserker, Enigmancer, Strider
Floor 5: Nightstalker, High Cavalier, Emulator, Extremist

You really see the Chapter 5 jobs as being gotten on Floor 5?

Floor 1,2,3 I can agree with I suppose. Chapter four jobs are more like Floor 5 to me. And Chapter 5 Jobs might well be Floor 7, though I could be argued that it's Floor 6 to make him worth the 4.0 points.

That being said, Clarissa and Levin (DL-legal) hype goes here.

Also, slightly unrelated - Celes hype. With or without Espers. I just think Celes would be a fun addition. Would fill Chris' intended role better than Chris does now... >.>;;

Barring this, throw Chris a bone and give her the TWR from floor one. Her rune charges still limit her severely, but at least she makes a good tank-healer now. And then SL comes around once she gets a L3 charge. Worthy of her original point cost and not that different from some of the stuff we're doing with the Lights (like Meru).

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: September 18, 2009, 04:35:40 AM »
SL is a L2 on TWR.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: September 18, 2009, 02:52:46 PM »
The last set of jobs is definately before floor 7. If there's a huge desire from everyone to change it then we can change them to floor 6. About mastering one job per floor, it's what we currently do with Ramza/Bartz. In game they won't have mastered 7+ jobs by the end of the game either without extreme grinding.

Nephrite

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: September 18, 2009, 04:36:20 PM »
Actually, Djinn, I just changed Relm over to Celes. She's a 3.5.

As for Chris... yeah, I could do that, but I think I'd need to increase her value by half a point.

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: September 18, 2009, 07:54:06 PM »
Mastering a job in a floor doesn't resemble in-game at all... Those final abilities for job classes take forever to get.

[...]

Barring this, throw Chris a bone and give her the TWR from floor one.

Because that totally resembles in-game.

And yeah, it's just a way to streamline it to make him more interesting/easier to manage.

The last jobs are gotten in Chapter 3, not 5.  I'd say the first set of jobs is Chapter 1 but I can see pushing those back anyway.  Everything else seems fine.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: September 18, 2009, 09:49:07 PM »
Actually, Djinn, I just changed Relm over to Celes. She's a 3.5.

As for Chris... yeah, I could do that, but I think I'd need to increase her value by half a point.

I doubt it. Chris is way too limited in resources and her offense is rather one-dimensional and unimpressive anyway. The reasons she's great in-game don't translate too well to the dungeon.

DjinnAndTonic

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #618 on: September 18, 2009, 11:58:03 PM »

[...]

Barring this, throw Chris a bone and give her the TWR from floor one.

Because that totally resembles in-game.

And yeah, it's just a way to streamline it to make him more interesting/easier to manage.

The last jobs are gotten in Chapter 3, not 5.  I'd say the first set of jobs is Chapter 1 but I can see pushing those back anyway.  Everything else seems fine.

SL is a L2 on TWR.

This is a horrible case of Did Not Do The Research. I apologize. I'll do better next time.

Taishyr

« Reply #619 on: September 18, 2009, 11:59:33 PM »
There will be no next time. The Dungeon demands perfection, and you have failed in this most grave, most serious ahahahahahahhahahaha of tasks. There will be no redemption. Prepare thineself.

DjinnAndTonic

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #620 on: September 19, 2009, 12:03:46 AM »
Taitoro summons the spirit of a televangelist. It's super-effective.

To counter my Critical Research Failure, here's some research!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY2uoWGgOF4&feature=PlayList&p=7992ABE06EFBEAF4&index=13
Chris Chapter 1. At 4:36, he opens the menu and you can clearly see that Chris starts with 3 L1 Charges and 1 L2 Charge.

This means if she gets a shoehorned TWR, then she gets one shot of SL on Floor 1.

Now she can finally be useful (and worth 3 points).
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 02:25:25 AM by DjinnAndTonic »

Nephrite

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: September 19, 2009, 05:11:30 AM »
30 MGC - 3/1/0/0
45 MGC - 4/1/0/0
55 MGC - 4/2/0/0
60 MGC - 5/2/1/0
75 MGC - 6/3/1/0

DjinnAndTonic

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #622 on: September 19, 2009, 06:17:50 AM »
Thus making her a great candidate for Resourceless.

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: September 19, 2009, 02:04:05 PM »
Ok.  As promised, a wall of text regarding Soji's potential in the dungeon.  

1) I am assuming the levels Tal posted (http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=1736.msg75806#msg75806) for each dungeon, here's a listing of useful equipment and personas.  For reference:

Floor 1 - Yukiko's Castle (level 13)
Floor 2 - Bathhouse (level 25)
Floor 3 - Stripclub (level 35)
Floor 4 - Void Quest (level 45)
Floor 5 - Secret Base (level 55)
Floor 6 - Heaven/Magatsu (level 65)
Floor 7 - Magatsu/Yomotsu Hirasaka (level 80)

2) I am assuming that personas lower than or equal to the stated level are available.

3) I will make note of chest items and accessories as well.  

4) I am not assuming skill transfer.

5) Soji can hold 8 personas up to level 10, then 10 personas up to level 20.  Level 20 and beyond, he can hold 12 at a time.  I am assuming he has full reign for this case.

6) Boy...so many personas.  There are probably some that could be theoretically useful I didn't add.  I skipped over a lot of the ones with the Breaks and Walls.  And redundant ones.  Uh...yeah, if you think there's anything missing, ask.

With that said, let's go.  

PINK FRILLY DRESSES! (Level 13)

Personas
Izanagi (void dark, weak wind, strong electric; Tarukaja, Rakukaja, Rakuda, Zio, Cleave)
Obariyon (strong physical, strong fire; Sonic Punch, Tarukaja, Dekaja, Muzzle Shot, Silence Boost, Resist Physical, Single Shot)
Saki Mitama (strong ice, weak wind; Dia, Bufu, Sukunda, Alertness, Media, Null Rage)
Senri (void fire, weak electric; Dia, Makajam, Agi, Dekunda, Media, Trafuri)
Oberon (strong fire, null electric, weak wind; Zio, Arm Chopper, Makajam, Media, Elec Boost, Mazio, Dodge Wind)
Omoikane (strong electric, weak ice; Zio, Sukunda, Tarunda, Poison Mist, Resist Wind, Dodge Ice, Resist Poison, Resist Elec)
Eligor (strong fire, void dark, weak light; Poison Skewer, Agi, Maragi, Arm Chopper, Fire Boost, Soul Break, Resist Exhaust)
Angel (strong wind, strong light, weak dark; Garu, Patra, Hama, Sukukaja, Regenerate 1, Hama Boost)
Valkyrie (strong ice, weak wind; Bufu, Cleave, Rakunda, Media, Arm Chopper, Mabufu)
Sylph (strong wind, weak electric; Garu, Sukukaja, Me Patra, Regenerate 1, Media, Magaru)

Equipment
Iai Katana (78 ATK, 93 HIT, +3 AGI)
Survival Guard (62 DEF, 12 EVA, +1 END)
Gentleman's Tux (64 DEF, 24 EA, +50 HP)****

Miscellaneous
The 10% damage boost and 10% damage decrease accessories for the 4 elements are available in chests
The accessories that increase evasion against an element and against physicals are available in chests
All of the 50% status hit rate accessories except for Enervation and Exhaustion are available in chests
+1 and +2 to core stat items are available in chests
The +10% MHP and +10% MSP accessories are now storebought

NAKED GAY MEN! (Level 25)

Personas
Jack Frost (void ice, weak fire; Mabufu, Ice Break, Me Patra, Ice Boost, Bufula, Dodge Fire, Mind Charge)
Sarasvati (void ice, weak wind; Media, Mabufu, Patra, Invigorate 2, Resist Rage, Dekaja, Null Wind)
Yaksini (void ice, strong electric, weak fire; Mabufu, Arm Chopper, Rakunda, Swift Strike, Ice Boost, Bufula, Auto-Tarkukaja)
King Frost (drain ice, weak fire; Bufula, Mabufu, Ice Break, Rakukaja, Dodge Fire, Ice Boost, Null Fire, Anima Freeze)
Shiisaa (strong ice, void electric, weak fire, weak dark; Mazio, Balzac, Rakukaja, Zionga, Silence Boost, Resist Fire, Null Rage)
Queen Mab (void electric, weak wind; Zionga, Tentarafoo, Dekunda, Recarm, Dodge Wind, Mazionga, Resist Confuse)
Ares (strong physical void light, weak wind; Gale Slash, Counter, Dodge Wind, Rampage, Dekaja, Power Charge)
Principality (void light, weak dark; Hama, Twin Shot, Mahama, Media, Resist Confuse, Survive Dark, Tetraja)
Ippon-datara (strong fire, void dark, weak light; Mudo, Maragi, Mamudo, Agilao, Rampage, Mudo Boost)
Rakshasa (strong physical, weak ice; Kill Rush, Counter, Brain Shake, Gale Slash, Auto-Tarukaja, Dodge Physical, Power Charge)
Matador (reflect dark, weak fire; Mamudo, Swift Strike, Dekunda, Mudo Boost, Rampage, Auto-Sukukaja, Survive Light)
Nigi Mitama (void wind, weak electric; Diarama, Me Patra, Re Patra, Recarm, Invigorate 2, Garula, Resist Enervate)
Kaiwan (void dark, weak physical; Tetrakarn, Mamudo, Stagnant Air, Cell Breaker, Resist Light, Life Drain, Spirit Drain)
Andra (void electric, weak wind; Media, Mazio, Sukukaja, Blue Wall, Regenerate 2, Zionga, Dodge Wind)
Phoenix (void electric, weak ice; Garula, Maragi, Twin Shot, Growth 1, Dodge Ice, Fire Boost, Maragion)

Equipment
Zweihander (108 ATK, 95 HIT, +1 END)
Lion Happi (78 DEF, 16 EVA, +1 STR)
Knifeproof Coat (86 DEF, 8 EVA, +2 END)
Jingi Fundoshi (72 DEF, 23 EVA, +10 HP)****

Miscellaneous
The 20% damage boost and 20% damage decrease accessories for the 4 elements are available in chests
The silence, fear, poison, and enervation resistance accessories are now storebought
The counter, regeneration 1, and invigorate 1 accessories are now storebought
Portrait Medal (+5 STR) is now available (unique accessory)

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! (Level 35)

Personas
Ose (strong physical, void electric, weak wind; Power Slash, Atom Smasher, Power Charge, Poison Mist, Poison Boost, Auto-Sukukaja, Survive Light)
Hua Po (void fire, weak ice; Agilao, Rakukaja, Re Patra, Fire Break, Makajam, Dodge Ice, Fire Boost)
Pyro Jack (drain fire, weak ice; Agilao, Tarunda, Marakukaja, Maragion, Auto-Rakukaja, Resist Ice)
Ganga (drain ice, weak fire, weak dark; Bufula, Diarama, Dekaja, Mind Slice, Confuse Boost, Mediarama, Evade Fire)
Titania (void ice, weak fire; Diarama, Magaru, Red Wall, Garula, Regenerate 2, Mind Charge)
Gorgon (void ice, weak light; Bufula, Me Patra, Crazy Chain, Null Confuse, Mabufula, Ice Boost)
Setanta (void electric, weak fire; Fatal End, Zionga, Sharp Student, Counterstrike, Power Charge, Auto-Marakukaja, Null Fire)
Unicorn (void ice, weak wind, weak dark; Zionga, Mahama, Nervundi, Dekunda, Trafuri, Recarm, Mazionga)
Undine (drain ice, weak fire; Diarama, Bufula, Posumudi, Mabufula, Mediarama, Ice Boost)
Power (void wind, strong fire, weak electric, weak dark; Hama, Tentarafoo, Mahama, Zionga, Power Slash, Hama Boost, Survive Dark, Null Confuse)
Fortuna (void fire, void wind, weak electric; Garula, Rakukaja, Dodge Elec, Magarula, Auto-Sukukaja, Wind Boost)
Oni (strong physical, void fire; Fatal End, Counter, Cruel Attack, Atom Smasher, Resist Physical, Endure, Power Charge)
Makami (void fire, strong wind, void dark, weak ice, weak light; Agilao, Sukunda, Auto-Sukukaja, Diarama, Resist Mute, Dodge Physical, Resist Ice)
Mithra (void ice, void light, weak electric; Mahama, Seal Bomb, Tetra Break, Hamaon, Dodge Elec, Hama Boost, Null Mute)
Incubus (void fire, void dark, weak light; Agilao, Evil Smile, Mind Slice, Stagnant Air, Spirit Drain, Ghastly Wail)
Taotie (reflect dark; Megido, Mind Slice, Dekunda, Confuse Boost, Mind Charge, Null Enervate, Torrent Shot)
Neko Shogun (reflect electric, strong physical, void light, void dark, weak wind; Zionga, Elec Boost, Black Spot, Mediarama, Matarukaja, Evade Wind, Divine Grace)
Yamato-no-Orochi (weak fire, weak wind, resist ice, resist electric; Mabufula, Garula, Red Wall, Green Wall, Resist Enervate, Ice Boost)
Gdon (drain fire, weak ice; Agilao, Maragi, Fire Break, Growth 2, Maragion, Fire Boost, Evade Ice)

Equipment
Ame-Otoko (120 DEF, 10 EVA, +100 HP)
Desperate Plate (114 DEF, 4 EVA, Resist Rage 50%)
Purple Suit (116 DEF, 23 EVA, Provides Counter skill)****

Miscellaneous
All status resistance accessories are now storebought
Paper Armband (+5 all stats) is now available (unique accessory)

USE THE "STAIR" COMMAND! (Level 45)

Personas
Black Frost (drain fire, drain ice, reflect dark; Maragion, Bufula, Ice Boost, Mind Charge, Masukunda, Fire Amp, Agidyne, Mudoon)
Parvati (void ice, weak fire; Diarama, Nervundi, Mediarama, Marakukaja, Dodge Elec, Divine Grace)
Gabriel (strong fire, drain wind, void light, weak dark; Mabufula, Mediarama, Energy Shower, Survive Dark, Heat Wave, Divine Grace)
Oukuninushi (reflect electric, weak wind; Zionga, Blade of Fury, Counterstrike, Mazionga, Apt Pupil, Elec Boost, Null Wind)
Thoth (void electric, reflect light, weak wind, weak dark; Mazionga, Mahama, Megido, Mediarama, Growth 2, Null Mute, Ziodyne)
Leanan Sidhe (void ice, strong wind, weak fire; Mediarama, Me Patra, Tentarafoo, Confuse Boost, Energy Shower, Samarecarm, Divine Grace)
Triglav (strong physical, weak electric; Heat Wave, Counterstrike, Marakukaja, Mustard Bomb, Null Dizzy, Blue Wall, Power Charge)
Virtue (void electric, void light, weak dark, weak ice; Mahama, Garula, Posumudi, Fatal End, Blue Wall, Hama Boost, Resist Dark)
Dominion (void electric, reflect light, weak wind, weak dark; Hamaon, Zionga, Hama Boost, Resist Exhaust, Mazionga, Survive Dark, Null Dark)
Hitokotonushi (void ice, void wind, weak fire; Foolish Whisper, Auto-Sukukaja, Poison Arrow, Zionga, Resist Fire, Elec Boost, Auto-Masukukaja)
Clotho (reflect wind; Magarula, Mutudi, Navas Nebula, Makarakarn, Wind Boost, Garudyne, Null Enervate)
Hanuman (strong physical, void ice, void electric; Mighty Swing, Rakunda, Recarm, Blade of Fury, Dodge Wind, Endure, Power Charge)
Orthrus (void fire, weak ice; Agilao, Black Spot, Marakukaja, Fire Boost, Maragion, Null Ice)
Samael (strong ice, void electric, void dark, weak wind; Mudoon, Matarunda, Poison Mist, Dekunda, Megido, Mudo Boost, Survive Light)
Genbu (void light, void wind, weak electric; Mabufula, Markakukaja, Regenerate 2, Makara Break, Blue Wall, Resist Physical, Evade Elec)
Succubus (reflect fire, void dark, weak light; Agilao, Mudoon, Maragion, Mudo Boost, Spirit Drain, Resist Light, Invigorate 3)
Alraune (strong ice, strong fire, void dark, weak wind; Mediarama, Energy Shower, Old One, Makarakarn, Green Wall, Null Enervate, Enervate Boost)
Yatagarasu (void light, strong wind, weak ice; Masukukaja, Nervundi, Agilao, Null Fear, Growth 2, Diarahan, Cool Breeze)

Equipment
Edge (152 ATK, 92 HIT, +3 STR)
Kage Dachi (172 ATK, 92 HIT, +20 HP)
Gaia Sword (200 ATK, 88 HIT, 10% chance to inflict random status effect)
Ame-Gakure (98 DEF, 40 EVA, +10 AGI)
Paladin Armour (166 DEF, 4 EVA, Increases physical evasion)

Miscellaneous
The 30% damage boost and 30% damage decrease accessories for the 4 elements are available in chests
Bead Ring (+30% physical evasion) is now available (unique accessory)

DOMO ARIGATO! (Level 55)

Personas
Decarabia (void electric, void light, strong wind, weak physical; Agidyne, Matarunda, Tetrajarn, Evade Physical, Megidola, Fire Amp, Resist Physical)
Rangda (reflect physical, weak ice; Maragion, Tentarafoo, Agidyne, Dodge Ice, Mustard Bomb, Repel Physical)
Kikuri-Hime (void fire, strong electric, weak dark; Mediarama, Posumudi, Agilao, Samarecarm, Diarahan, Resist Dark, Divine Grace)
Skadi (drain ice, strong wind, weak fire; Mabufula, Aeon Rain, Bufudyne, Ice Amp, Repel Ice, Repel Fire, Spell Master)
Cerberus (reflect fire, weak ice; Agidyne, Gigantic Fist, Vicious Strike, Maragidyne, Regenerate 2, Fire Amp, Auto-Sukukaja)
Raphael (reflect ice, void light, weak dark; Diarahan, Megidola, Masukukaja, Amrita, Null Dizzy, Mediarahan)
Kin-ki (void physical; Vile Assault, High Counter, Gigantic Fist, Seal Bomb, Revolution, Power Charge)
Throne (drain fire, void light, weak dark; Hamaon, Agidyne, Hama Boost, Mind Charge, Regenerate 2, Resist Dark, Endure Dark)
Kurama Tengu (strong fire, drain wind, weak electric; Garula, Masukunda, Vicious Strike, Growth 2, Wind Boost, Red Wall, Resist Elec)
Niddhoggr (void ice, void dark, weak light; Mamudoon, Evil Smile, Ghastly Wail, Bufudyne, Stagnant Air, Resist Physical, Ice Boost)
Lachesis (strong ice, void wind, weak electric; Garudyne, Masukukaja, Recarm, Makara Break, Absorb Wind, Red Wall, Resist Exhaust)
Kali (void ice, void dark, weak electric; Bufudyne, Mudoon, Deathbound, Revolution, High Counter, Power Charge)
Yatsufusa (drain fire, reflect wind, void light; Agidyne, Masukukaja, Fire Boost, Heat Wave, Power Charge, Dodge Physical, Maragidyne, Mind Charge)
Seiryuu (void wind, weak fire; Mazionga, Matarunda, Ziodyne, Poison Mist, Elec Break, Elec Boost, Resist Exhaust)
Suzaku (reflect fire, weak ice; Maragion, Energy Shower, Masukukaja, Agidyne, Resist Ice, Fire Amp, Auto-Masukukaja)
Lilith (reflect electric, void dark, weak light; Ziodyne, Makarakarn, Old One, Maziodyne, Elec Break, Ailment Boost)
Cu Chulainn (strong physical, reflect wind, weak ice; Magarula, Deathbound, Matarukaja, Mind Charge, White Wall, Endure Dark, Garudyne, Wind Amp)
Abaddon (void fire, strong ice, reflect dark, weak light; Old One, Mudoon, Arrow Rain, Agidyne, Endure Light, Tetra Break, Null Physical)
Ganesha (void wind, weak electric; Garudyne, Mustard Bomb, Makarakarn, Power Charge, High Counter, Endure, Magarudyne)
Girimehkala (reflect physical, weak light, weak dark; Power Charge, Mighty Swing, Poison Mist, Mamudoon, Blight, Tetraja, Endure Light, Repel Physical)
Narasimha (strong physical, void light, weak fire; Hamaon, Tempest Slash, Counterstrike, Evade Wind, Mahamaon, Auto-Matarukaja)
Tam Lin (strong physical, strong fire, void electric, void light; Ziodyne, Deathbound, High Counter, Auto-Marakukaja, Power Charge, Elec Amp, Evade Physical, Enduring Soul)

Equipment
Gardenia Sword (220 ATK, 94 HIT, 10% chance to inflict silence)
Number One (240 ATK, 94 HIT, +1 LUC)
Hard Armour (156 DEF, 16 EVA, 10% physical reduction)
Talisman Cape (210 DEF, 3 EVA, +10% magic evasion)
Niagra Climber (210 DEF, 3 EVA, Auto-Rakukaja)
Red Battlesuit (216 DEF, 26 EVA, 20% physical reduction)****
Hurricane Coat (228 DEF, 14 EVA, 20% wind reduction)

Miscellaneous
The 40% damage boost and 40% damage decrease accessories for the 4 elements are available in chests
Partial Award (Endure effect) is now available (unique accessory)

HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S FIGHT! (Level 65)

Personas
Shiki-Ouji (void fire, void ice, weak wind; Navas Nebula, Matarunda, Revolution, Apt Pupil, Growth 2, Null Physical)
Loki (drain ice, weak fire; Bufudyne, Rakukaja, Sharp Student, Ice Amp, High Counter, Mabufudyne, Null Fire, Niflheim)
Surt (reflect fire, void wind, weak ice; Agidyne, Deathbound, High Counter, Maragidyne, Ragnarok, Fire Amp, Null Ice)
Hariti (void ice, strong wind, weak electric; Diarahan, Bufudyne, Marakukaja, Mediarahan, Arrow Rain, Samarecarm)
Mother Harlot (strong ice, reflect electric, void dark, weak wind, weak light; Maziodyne, Mamudoon, Mudo Boost, Foolish Whisper, Resist Fire, Ailment Boost)
Barong (void electric, weak wind; Ziodyne, Poison Mist, Me Patra, Marakukaja, Invigorate 2, High Counter, Maziodyne)
Daisoujou (void fire, void light, weak dark; Hamaon, Diarahan, Makarakarn, Agidyne, Endure Dark, Mahamaon, Hama Boost, Samsara)
Cybele (void ice, strong fire, weak electric; Mediarama, Vicious Strike, Recarm, Myriad Arrows, Samarecarm, Mediarahan)
Thor (strong physical, drain electric, weak wind; Ziodyne, Deathbound, High Counter, Arms Master, Maziodyne, Null Physical, Thunder Reign)
Uriel (reflect fire, void light, weak dark; Maragion, Hamaon, High Counter, Agidyne, Endure Dark, Fire Amp, Null Dark)
Nebiros (reflect fire, void dark, strong wind, weak electric, weak light; Mamudoon, Agidyne, Dekaja, Mind Charge, Mudo Boost, Null Light, Spell Master)
Ananta (strong physical, drain ice, weak electric; Mabufula, White Wall, Marakukaja, Bufudyne, Green Wall, Invigorate 3, Null Exhaust)
Atropos (void wind, weak fire; Garudyne, Wind Boost, Mind Charge, Magarudyne, Evade Fire, Wind Amp)
Siegfried (void physical, strong ice, weak wind; Akasha Arts, Power Charge, Masukukaja, High Counter, Regenerate 3, Rainy Death, God's Hand)
Taowu (strong fire, void electric, void dark, weak light; Aeon Rain, Dekaja, Matarukaja, Null Enervate, Power Charge, Evade Physical, Absorb Fire)
White Rider (void fire, void light, reflect dark, weak wind; Mudoon, Hamaon, Agidyne, Evade Ice, Mahamaon, Mamudoon, Hama Boost, Mudo Boost)
Byakko (drain ice, void electric, void light, weak fire; Bufudyne, Deathbound, High Counter, Auto-Sukukaja, Amrita, Ice Amp, Mabufudyne)
Belphegor (drain electric, reflect dark, weak light; Maziodyne, Evil Smile, Marakunda, Fear Boost, Old One, Enervate Boost Elec Amp)
Mara (drain fire, strong wind, repel dark, weak light; Agidyne, Blight, Power Charge, Makarakarn, Absorb Physical, Fire Amp)
Sui-ki (drain ice, reflect electric, weak fire; Bufudyne, Power Charge, Vicious Strike, Regenerate 2, Tetra Break, Enduring Soul)

Equipment
Triumph (334 ATK, 94 HIT, +5 LUC)
Tsukiyomi Noshi (254 DEF, 26 EVA, +5 All stats)****
Oracle Gown (270 DEF, 17 EVA, +40 HP)
Ame-agari Kesshi (280 DEF, 8 EVA, 30% physical reduction)
Mikagura Vest (308 DEF, 14 EVA, 50% Enervation resistance)

Miscellaneous
The 40% damage boost and 40% damage decrease accessories for the 4 elements are available in chests
The accessories that greatly increase evasion against an element and against physicals are available in chests
The accessories that reduce light and dark accuracy by 50% are now storebought
The accessory that grants innate Counter is now storebought
Status immunity accessories are now available in chests
Reader King (+10 MAG) is now available (unique accessory)
Macho Medal (50% physical resistance) is now available (unique accessory)
Fluffy Muffler (50% ice resistance) is now available (unique accessory)
Leather Keychain (50% fire resistance) is now available (unique accessory)
Silver Bangle (+50% SP) is now available (unique accessory)
Handmade Watch (+50% status accuracy) is now available (unique accessory)
Rugged Ring (+50% healing effects) is now available (unique accessory)
Fancy Mini-Car (+50% dark accuracy) is now available (unique accessory)
Hand-Knit Mittens (+50% light accuracy) is now available (unique accessory)

DID YOU JUST PUNCH OUT CTHULU?! (Level 80)

Personas
Mada (drain fire, weak ice; Agidyne, Fire Boost, Foolish Whisper, Maragidyne, Evade Ice, Ailment Boost, Fire Amp)
Tzitzimitl (reflect electric, void dark, weak wind; Ziodyne, Virus Wave, Mustard Bomb, Silence Boost, Dekaja, Regenerate 3, Maziodyne, Repel Elec)
Alilat (void ice, weak electric; Makarakarn, Mabufudyne, Regenerate 3, Evade Physical, Growth 2, Auto-Marakukaja)
Isis (reflect ice, weak electric; Mediarahan, Bufudyne, Tetrakarn, Cool Breeze, Absorb Ice, Mabufudyne, Salvation, Null Elec)
Odin (void electric, drain wind, weak fire; Ziodyne, Magarudyne, Wind Amp, Regenerate 3, Maziodyne, Mind Charge, Panta Rhei)
Hachiman (void ice, void electric, weak dark; Maziodyne, Makarakarn, Matarukaja, Elec Break, Dekunda, Revolution)
Kohryu (reflect electric, void light; Ziodyne, Mediarahan, Samarecarm, Maziodyne, Mind Charge, Elec Amp, Spell Master, Salvation)
Ishtar (void electric, weak wind; Mediarahan, Samarecarm, Mutudi, Maziodyne, Amrita, Spell Master, Absorb Wind, Salvation)
Atavaka (void physical, void light, weak ice; Mahamaon, Diarahan, Amrita, Brave Blade, Megidolaon, Mind Charge, Arms Master)
Futsunushi (void physical, weak dark; Primal Force, Power Charge, Matarukaja, Apt Pupil, Null Dizzy, Ali Dance, Arms Master, Firm Stance)
Melchizedek (void light, weak dark; Mediarahan, Hamaon, Akasha Arts, Matarukaja, Mahamaon, God's Hand)
Sraosha (drain electric, reflect light, weak dark; Mahamaon, Brave Blade, Power Charge, Ziodyne, Hama Boost, Megidolaon, Angelic Grace)
Norn (strong ice, drain wind, weak electric; Magarudyne, Garudyne, Diarahan, Auto-Masukukaja, Invigorate 3, Wind Amp, Insta-Heal, Debilitate)
Alice (reflect dark, weak light; Mamudoon, Mudo Boost, Dekunda, Endure Light, Megidola, Mind Charge, Die for Me!)
Mahakala (drain fire, reflect lightning, void dark; Agidyne, Myriad Arrows, Power Charge, Mind Charge, Maragidyne, Mamudoon, Fire Amp, Mudo Boost)
Vishnua (void ice, void light, weak fire; Megidolaon, Akasha Arts, Mabufudyne, Regenerate 3, God's Hand, Power Charge, Angelic Grace)
Yoshitsune (void physical, strong fire, reflect electric, reflect light; Brave Blade, Power Charge, Ziodyne, Heat Riser, Repel Elec, Elec Amp, Hassou Tobi)
Shiva (drain ice, reflect electric; Ziodyne, Magarudyne, Enduring Soul, Maziodyne, Spell Master, Megidolaon, Pralaya)
Kartikeya (reflect electric; Maziodyne, Auto-Matarukaja, High Counter, Myriad Arrows, Growth 2, Primal Force)
Trumpeter (drain fire, reflect ice, reflect wind, void light; Megidola, Ziodyne, Elec Amp, Marakukaja, Cool Breeze, Megidolaon, Debilitate, Heat Riser)
Satan (drain fire, reflect dark, weak wind; Megidolaon, Maragidyne, Regenerate 3, Invigorate 3, Endure Light, Black Viper, Null Wind)

Equipment
Soul Crusher (372 ATK, 88 HIT, 10% Exhaust on attack)
Tsubaki-Otoshi (390 ATK, 98 HIT, +10% critical rate)****
Kotodomo Cape (310 DEF, 19 EVA, 50% Poison resistance)
Sonidori Wear (315 DEF, 32 EVA, +100 SP)****

Miscellaneous
The 50% damage boost and 50% damage decrease accessories for the 4 elements are available in chests
Earth Badge (4% HP regen) and Sorceror's Mark (5 SP regen) are now storebought
Sigma Drive (reduces critical susceptibility by 50%) is now storebought
Blessed Hands (+50% healing effects) is now storebought
Life Fob (+20% MHP) is now storebought

WHAT LIES BEYOND THE BATTLE! (Level 80+ and Second Playthrough)

Personas
Ongyo-Ki (void electric, void dark, drain wind, weak light; Foolish Whisper, Ziodyne, Masukukaja, Ailment Boost, Elec Amp, Revolution, Firm Stance)
Zaou-Gongen (reflect fire, weak electric; Maragidyne, Power Charge, God's Hand, Anima Freeze, Evade Physical, Enduring Soul, Fire Amp, Vorpal Blade)
Attis (void fire, reflect wind, weak dark; Agidyne, Amrita, Marakukaja, Enduring Soul, Samarecarm, Maragidyne, Mamudoon)
Beelzebub (drain fire, void ice, reflect electric, void dark, weak light; Agidyne, Mabufudyne, Mind Charge, Primal Force, Mamudoon, Endure Light, Mudo Boost, Megidolaon)
Helel (strong physical, void fire, void light, void dark, weak wind; Megidolaon, Maragidyne, God's Hand, Salvation, Insta-Heal, Repel Wind, Arms Master, Morning Star)
Sandalphon (void wind, reflect light, weak dark: Mahamaon, Samarecarm, Amrita, Angelic Grace, Agneyastra, Endure Dark, Repel Dark)
Asura (void fire, strong ice, void light, weak wind: Maragidyne, Primal Force, Marakukaja, Mahamaon, High Counter, Spell Master, Unshaken Will)
Metatron (void fire, reflect light, weak dark; Mahamaon, Heaven's Blade, Megidolaon, Repel Ice, Repel Elec, Repel Fire)
Ardha (strong physical, void ice, void electric; Primal Force, God's Hand, Megidolaon, Null Dizzy, Auto-Rakukaja, Mediarahan, Angelic Grace, Null Physical)

Lucifer (strong physical, void dark, weak light; Bufudyne, Brave Blade, Mind Charge, Ice Amp, Spell Master, Repel Light, Absorb Elec, Victory Cry)

Izanagi-no-Okami (strong physical, strong fire, strong ice, strong electric, strong wind; Megidolaon, Victory Cry, Angelic Grace, Mind Charge, Agidyne, Bufudyne, Ziodyne, Garudyne, Fire Amp, Ice Amp, Elec Amp, Wind Amp)

Equipment
Blade of Totsuka (408 ATK, 96 HIT, +30% critical rate)
Godly Robe (375 DEF, 15 EVA, +10 All stats)

Miscellaneous
Book of Ruin (half status duration), Book or Serenity (Insta-Heal effect), Book of the Void (Unshaken Will effect)
Omnipotent Orb (Immunity to all damage except Almighty)
Retribution Mask (High Counter effect)
Space Badge (Regenerate 3 effect) and Wizard's Mark (Invigorate 3 effect)
Omega Drive (+50% critical hit rate)
Barbaric Bracers (double evasion against all attacks)
Divine Pillar (halves all damage received but cannot evade)
Chakra Ring (Spell Master effect) and Rudra Ring (Arms Master effect)
Rebirth Prophecy (Enduring Soul effect)
Amaterasu Fob (+30% MHP)
+10 to any core stat accessory
+10 to all stat accessory
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 10:06:00 PM by OblivionKnight »
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: September 19, 2009, 02:07:09 PM »
That's pretty thorough, though. That level of a frame of reference would be a real lifesaver if Souji got into the dungeon. I have to note, however, that about half the skills you're listing on Personas certainly won't be available on the floor the Personas themselves are gotten due to how slowly Personas gain levels and how you have more or less no S. Linkage to get those levels up off the bat. This corollary on skills will remain true for quite a while to boot to varying degrees.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 02:09:36 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »