imageRegister

Author Topic: The Ultimate Tournament of Ultimate Doom Part IV  (Read 4983 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
The Ultimate Tournament of Ultimate Doom Part IV
« on: September 10, 2008, 03:12:43 AM »
Last week, on the Ultimate Tournament of Ultimate Doom Part III...

The mob boss Mao decided that the easiest way to eliminate her tiny foe would be to put a hit out on him.  Hiring Larry, Curly, and Moe, she sat back and waited for positive results.  Two weeks later, as she woke for the morning, she found two human fingers with 2 eyes impaled on them in her litterbox, and several police officers at her door waiting to arrest her for trying to kill off an endangered species.  Moral of the story: don't fuck with the Penguin Mafia.

Without his mighty donkey, Shrek had to resort to other ways to defeat the mighty Firkraag.  With a recording of Eddie Murphey's best movie on his cell phone, he charged right at the dragon, hoping the actor's smooth voice would throw him off guard.  Unfortunately, Shrek had recorded sound bytes from Pluto Nash onto his cell phone.  The mind rape from having to listen to that horrid movie once more drove Firkraag into a BROOKLYN RAGE, and he devoured Shrek then and there.

Meanwhile, the fight between Yugi and Miss Cleo was warming up.  Both decided to play a children's card game to challenge each other.  Of course, since Yugi didn't know the actual rules to YuGiOh! and Miss Cleo can't actually read a damn tarot card, both of them simply played a game of "who can make up the most outlandish attack and one-up the other first".  Having had much more experience in this regard, Yugi was able to counter her Judgment cards with a specialy prepared trap card designed only to work when males cosplaying females try to use the 22nd arcana as a special attack in a children's card game on saturday afternoons at noon.  After losing her last life point, Miss Cleo conceded defeat as honourably as a nutjob from the Caribbean can.

Salem > Invisibility Cloaks.  'Nuff said.

In the Mechanical league, Bender did host his own tournament with blackjack.  And hookers.  Which WALL-E was not invited to.  Poor little robot tried to crash the party, got into the alcohol, and ended up drunkenly leaping out into space, where he was picked up by Planet Express and subsequently jettisoned into a supernova.  They really should raise the legal drinking age for robots.

Utilizing the greatest weapon ever known to the Protoss, the Observer, Fenix video taped Cameron throughout the day and uploaded the videos to youtube, thoroughly proving to all fanboys that yes, Summer Glau IS a robot.  Millions of pissed off, horny, and desperate fanboys charged her apartment and turned her into scrap metal, due to her programming preventing her from fighting back.  

sharon sent her parrot to kill ryu in his sleep but ryu new it waz cuming and hit it with a shurkin but then sharon fired her ship canon at ryus house but ninjas dont live in houses so she just shot some random people in bed then ryu fought her with a sword in a sword fight then sharon remembered she could use magic and fired a lightning bolt at ryu but ninja dodges fast but slippe  on a banaa peel and crackd his scull open

With a mighty OBJECTION!, Phoenix struck down the almighty Cochran with a single blow.  Reopening the OJ Simpson trial, Phoenix was able to convict Simpson of murder and somehow prove that the CIA really did kill JFK.  Somehow.  Hey, I never said this tournament had to make sense, did I?

And so, we welcome our victors from last week to the finals quarter finals...in one week:

And now, for the final week of eliminations...

Bestiality Divison

Frog (Chrono Trigger) vs. Kermit the Frog (Muppets)
Frog fun time!  Wielding a sword and a British accent, the mighty legendary warrior, slayer of time devourers, and all around good freaky anthropomorphic amphibian is ready to challenge all newcomers.  But will he meet his match against Kermit, Jim Henson's flagship character and lover of pigs?  It's a match for the century - who will prove just how easy it is to be green?

Riki (SaGa Frontier) vs. Beast Boy (Teen Titans)
What could be more entertaining than a battle between transforming monsters?  The ever mutating Riki and Beast Boy share quite a bit in common, primarily lack of common sense, ignorance, and a general idiocy that pervades their actions.  Also, neither could ever get laid, ever.  Which transforming beast will prove to hold the ultimate secret of evolution, and not fall prey to natural selection?

Supernatural Division

Freddy Kreuger (Friday the 13th) vs. Ghost Dad (Ghost Dad/BARKLEY)
One, two Freddy's coming for you.  Three, four better lock the door.  But wait, is that a hero on the horizon who can stop the dream-demon?  Why yes, it's...Bill Cosby?  Kreuger's laughing, but just because Dad's a little ethereal doesn't mean he's out for the count yet!  After-all, ghosts don't dream.  Will Freddy become the nightmare of the Supernatural Division, or will Ghost Dad stop the madman in his tracks?

Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy) vs. Manuel "Manny" Calvera (Grim Fandango)
Grim is the Grim Reaper...and kind of inept.  I mean, seriously, slave to two kids?  He's still got all his reaper powers, though: the scythe of doom is still as evilly powerful as it ever is.  But will it be enough to take down an original LucasArts Adventure Game Hero?  Manny may not have the power to kill at will, but he can book and excellent trip to Georgia.  I hear the Devil likes the climate down there.  And hey, Manny outsmarts adults, so he's got the competence advantage here.  Which skeletal entity will come out on top?

Mechanical Division

Robocop (Robocop 1 and maybe 2...not 3...there never was a 3) vs. Warmech (Final Fantasy 1)
Policing the streets and making them safe for civilians is Robocop's job.  When he heard about this random thing that attacked people on a routine trip around the Air Castle, he was outraged, and decided to do something about it.  Afterall, this Warmech may be an optional superboss, but it can't be too different from beating up random thugs and police robotis that can't differentiate between right and wrong.  The Prime Directive will be upheld.

Megaman (Guess where he comes from >_>) vs. Richard Hawk (Metal Wolf Chaos)
MICHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
WILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Epic Division

Bill Gates (Microsoft) vs. Luther Lansfeld (Star Ocean 3)
...you know, this should be self-explanatory.  No rhetoric crap need for this. 

Benedict Arnold (Ye Olde Colonies) vs. Judas Iscariot (Israel in 4 BC with no mass communication...please someone get this reference)
Traitors abound, and no matter what answer you give here, you're screwed.  Either go to hell or get arrested by Homeland Security for not being American enough.  Can't win.

Short Form:

Frog vs. Kermit
Riki vs. Beast Boy

Kreuger vs. Ghost Dad
Grim vs. Manny

Robocop vs. Warmech
Megaman vs. Richard Hawk

Bill Gates vs. Luther Lansfeld
Benedict Arnold vs. Judas Iscariot

NOW KNOW WHAT TRUE POWER IS!  VOTING CLOSES IN A WEEK!  GET TO IT!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 10:50:18 PM by OblivionKnight »
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Fudozukushi

• Denizen
  • Born to hunt Death Knights
    • View Profile
Re: The Ultimate Tournament of Ultimate Doom Part IV
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 03:21:26 AM »
Bestiality Divison

Supernatural Division

Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy) vs. Manuel "Manny" Calvera (Grim Fandango)

Mechanical Division

Robocop (Robocop 1 and maybe 2...not 3...there never was a 3) vs. Warmech (Final Fantasy 1)
Megaman (Guess where he comes from >_>) vs. Richard Hawk (Metal Wolf Chaos)

Epic Division

Benedict Arnold (Ye Olde Colonies) vs. Judas Iscariot (Israel in 4 BC with no mass communication...please someone get this reference)

Tonfa

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 03:22:30 AM »

Megaman (Guess where he comes from >_>) vs. Richard Hawk (Metal Wolf Chaos): Megaman can defeat and absorb all the robot masters he wants, but none of them have a HEART OF JUSTICE, and thus he does not stand a ghost of a chance. MICHAEL !! remains the only blemish on RICHARD HAWK'S battle record.

Bill Gates (Microsoft) vs. Luther Lansfeld (Star Ocean 3): Both quickly notice co-operation is much more profitable than fighting. Now introducing: Eternal Sphere ME. Loser: Everyone in Eternal Sphere, which now suffers from constant crashes.

Editing in other, UNIMPORTANT votes later.
<Niu> If I ever see that Langfadood, i'll strangle him on sight
<Gourry> What, for making the game three times better?
<Gourry> And playable, at that?
<Niu> that lose the whole point of of L2!!!

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 03:32:12 AM »
Bestiality Divison

Frog (Chrono Trigger) vs. Kermit the Frog (Muppets): Wields a lightsabre. Lightsabre > Masamune.

Supernatural Division

Mechanical Division

Robocop (Robocop 1 and maybe 2...not 3...there never was a 3) vs. Warmech (Final Fantasy 1): Robocop's nemesis is Red from That Seventies Show. And he wins. God tier material.
Megaman (Guess where he comes from >_>) vs. Richard Hawk (Metal Wolf Chaos): Maybe if Richaaaard weren't merely the VICE president.

Epic Division

Bill Gates (Microsoft) vs. Luther Lansfeld (Star Ocean 3): Tonfa is pretty much correct, but if there has to be a winner, I'm going the one who is prettier. He'll be the face of the new company.
Benedict Arnold (Ye Olde Colonies) vs. Judas Iscariot (Israel in 4 BC with no mass communication...please someone get this reference): Has a manlier name. And more combat training.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Lance

• Groovy~
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My Foxkei profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 03:43:31 AM »
Frog (Chrono Trigger) vs. Kermit the Frog (Muppets) - Frog is an actual frog. Kermit is just a puppet shaped like a frog, that freaking impostor.
Riki (SaGa Frontier) vs. Beast Boy (Teen Titans) - He can change into any animal he wants! That makes him the winner somehow!

Freddy Kreuger (Friday the 13th) vs. Ghost Dad (Ghost Dad/BARKLEY) - Ghosts don't sleep

Megaman (Guess where he comes from >_>) vs. Richard Hawk (Metal Wolf Chaos) - Giza Giza Lonely Heart...

Benedict Arnold (Ye Olde Colonies) vs. Judas Iscariot (Israel in 4 BC with no mass communication...please someone get this reference) - I didn't get the reference.

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 03:46:40 AM »
Bestiality Divison

Frog (Chrono Trigger) vs. Kermit the Frog (Muppets)- It is well established that Force powers often come from family lines, and as Yoda is the love child of Kermit and Ms. Piggy... well, odds are Kermit is a Jedi anyway.  Or Ms. Piggy just sneaks something in from the sidelines, either way really.
Riki (SaGa Frontier) vs. Beast Boy (Teen Titans)- Pass.

Supernatural Division

Freddy Kreuger (Friday the 13th) vs. Ghost Dad (Ghost Dad/BARKLEY)- Ghost Dad is what Freddy Kreuger has nightmares about.
Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy) vs. Manuel "Manny" Calvera (Grim Fandango)- Mmm.  Nah, don't feel qualified to judge Manny.  Helps that Grim exists to be Mandy's bitch though, maybe I should just vote for Manny...

Mechanical Division

Robocop (Robocop 1 and maybe 2...not 3...there never was a 3) vs. Warmech (Final Fantasy 1)- Foiling Red Foreman is enough for me.
Megaman (Guess where he comes from >_>) vs. Richard Hawk (Metal Wolf Chaos)- Mega Man's greatest power is his ability to fight his foes in any order, allowing him to exploit their weaknesses with his copy ability.  However, RICHARD HAWK has only two weaknesses: his afternoon tea (which is rather hard to weaponize, and he's too crafty to simply poison) and MICHAEL.  So, the obvious solution is to fight the Metal Wolf and power-copy it before the match.
The problem then arises of actually beating MICHAEL, who is undefeatable as long as his Burning American Justice is intact.  However, he is still the President of These Great United States, and that position imparts at least one crippling weakness; Oil.  Already having access to the powers of Oilman, that battle becomes simple and Metal Wolf Missile Punch is his.  After that, this matchup, exploiting RICHARD HAWK'S greatest weakness, is a walk in the park for the blue bomber.

Epic Division

Bill Gates (Microsoft) vs. Luther Lansfeld (Star Ocean 3)- Echoing above.
Benedict Arnold (Ye Olde Colonies) vs. Judas Iscariot (Israel in 4 BC with no mass communication...please someone get this reference)- He's considerably more successful at betrayal.  Afterall, the Great United States of America lived through Benedict's actions.
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 03:50:32 AM »
Frog (Chrono Trigger) vs. Kermit the Frog (Muppets) - Frog can destroying time warping entities but he doesn't have the guts to try a romance with a pig. Kermit wins.

Freddy Kreuger (Friday the 13th) vs. Ghost Dad (Ghost Dad/BARKLEY) - I see BARKLEY. Auto-Win.
Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)vs. Manuel "Manny" Calvera (Grim Fandango) - Grim is pretty damn incompetent. Changes are though, Billy will come in and eat both their faces off.

Megaman (Guess where he comes from >_>) vs. Richard Hawk (Metal Wolf Chaos): Megaman fights for everlasting PEACE! Which is close enough to justice in this case.

Bill Gates (Microsoft) vs. Luther Lansfeld (Star Ocean 3): Tonfa's comment wins. However, Luther also employs secret time bombing technique and codes Bill Gates into the ES. ES Bill Gates comes out and destroys the real Bill Gates.
<napalmman> In Suikoden I, In Chinchirorin, what is it called when you roll three of the same number?
<@Claude> yahtzee

<Dreamboum> Everyone is learning new speedgames!
<Dreamboum> A bright future awaits us gentlemens
<Pitted> I'm learning league of legends
<Dreamboum> go fuck yourself

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 05:02:28 AM »
Frog (Chrono Trigger) vs. Kermit the Frog (Muppets) - Jedi Kermit hype?  I'll bite.

Megaman (Guess where he comes from >_>) vs. Richard Hawk (Metal Wolf Chaos) - EVERLASTING PEACE!, HEART OF BURNING JUSTICE!  Close enough for me, which is bad for the vice president.

Bill Gates (Microsoft) vs. Luther Lansfeld (Star Ocean 3) - Assuming what I know of SO3 PLOT is correct.

Benedict Arnold (Ye Olde Colonies) vs. Judas Iscariot (Israel in 4 BC with no mass communication...please someone get this reference) - Was actually successful at treason, supposedly.

TranceHime

• Let's have a freaking kid!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • That'll solve ALL our problems!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 05:03:10 AM »
Bestiality Divison

Frog (Chrono Trigger) vs. Kermit the Frog (Muppets) - Lightsaber and the guts to... uh... Well, yes.
Riki (SaGa Frontier) vs. Beast Boy (Teen Titans) - Clearly you have not seen the dark arts of Rule 34.

Supernatural Division

Freddy Kreuger (Friday the 13th) vs. Ghost Dad (Ghost Dad/BARKLEY) - Krueger anti-vote.
Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy) vs. Manuel "Manny" Calvera (Grim Fandango) - Heeheehee.

Mechanical Division

Robocop (Robocop 1 and maybe 2...not 3...there never was a 3) vs. Warmech (Final Fantasy 1) - Yeah.
Megaman (Guess where he comes from >_>) vs. Richard Hawk (Metal Wolf Chaos) - Blue Bomber goes rawr.

Epic Division

Bill Gates (Microsoft) vs. Luther Lansfeld (Star Ocean 3) - Tonfa's comment is win, but I like Luther better.
Benedict Arnold (Ye Olde Colonies) vs. Judas Iscariot (Israel in 4 BC with no mass communication...please someone get this reference) - Look what happened after what the guy did. Just LOOK!!!
19:35:58 (trancehime) there's a specific spot in the game that's for item duping
19:36:14 (Sanae) o.o
19:39:11 (Sanae) I'd love to dupe a second trancehime.

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 06:09:51 AM »
Bestiality Divison

Frog (Chrono Trigger) vs. Kermit the Frog (Muppets) Frog is a knight, and wasn't Kermit a pirate in one of the muppet movies?
Riki (SaGa Frontier) vs. Beast Boy (Teen Titans) - Makes a cuter mascot. Also, can transform into a Black Dragon. Beast Boy can only become -actual- animals.

Epic Division

Bill Gates (Microsoft) vs. Luther Lansfeld (Star Ocean 3) - Bill Gates programs the next Star Ocean game and effectively deletes Luther from it in a weird meta-creator relationship.
Benedict Arnold (Ye Olde Colonies) vs. Judas Iscariot (Israel in 4 BC with no mass communication...please someone get this reference) - As cool as Benedict Arnold is, Judas was my favorite character from the Bible! ^_^

-Djinn

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 12:30:39 PM »
Bestiality Divison

Riki (SaGa Frontier) vs. Beast Boy (Teen Titans) Beast Boy can transform instantaneously into anything. Riki can only transform after beating an enemy and even then his options are limited.

Supernatural Division

Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy) vs. Manuel "Manny" Calvera (Grim Fandango) Grim's not incompetent, he just got outsmarted by Mandy. He still has his Grim Reaper powers and he uses them frequently.

Epic Division

hinode

• Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 03:08:43 PM »

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 07:15:12 PM »
No short form? Shame on you, OK.

Kermit beats Frog. No one can stop Kermit. No one.

Robocop beats Warmech because he has Peter Weller's lips and Warmech does not.

Luther beats Bill Gates because he has better voice-acting.

Benedict Arnold beats Judas Iscariot because American history interests me more than the Bible.

OblivionKnight

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2008, 10:13:11 PM »
Benedict Arnold beats Judas Iscariot because American history interests me more than the Bible.

YOU HEATHEN!!!

Anyway, yeah, short form edited in.  Forgot to do that.  Apologies.  NOW  VOTE!

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2008, 08:29:26 PM »
Frog vs. Kermit - I love Kermit, but can't stand jedi. Have to vote Frog as a sort of jedi-hype antivote here.
Riki vs. Beast Boy - SPLAT

Kreuger vs. Ghost Dad - Sure.
Grim vs. Manny - Great failing to care.

Robocop vs. Warmech - Not a robocop fan.
Megaman vs. Richard Hawk - Sorry Tonfa, but the Blue Bomber has this one.

Bill Gates vs. Luther Lansfeld - Microsoft is unstoppable. Sadly.
Benedict Arnold vs. Judas Iscariot- See Cid.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Mad Fnorder

• Denizen
  • Hee-ho- Hiiii~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2008, 10:43:23 PM »
Frog vs. Kermit: WAY more deserving of a Hero Medal for dealing with Miss Piggy. Also can breathe and report the news in space.
Riki vs. Beast Boy: Wins this fail-off.

Kreuger vs. Ghost Dad: With the hippin and the hoppin and the bippin and the boppin, and Freddy doesn't know what the JAZZ, is all about!
Grim vs. Manny: Overkill.

Robocop vs. Warmech: Despite the visual similarity, Warmech gives you Zero Seconds to Comply with him nuking your face off.
Megaman vs. Richard Hawk: Wins a battle of attrition with E-tanks and extra lives.

Bill Gates vs. Luther Lansfeld: More horrifying legions to command. "Hi! It seems you're trying to edit your foes out of existence! If you'd like to send them a letter, click here!"
Benedict Arnold vs. Judas Iscariot: Both of the betray the spirit of the contest at the same time, are disqualified.

OblivionKnight

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2008, 12:56:03 PM »
THIS CLOSES TUESDAY!  VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2008, 01:20:49 PM »

Frog vs. Kermit- ;_;

Megaman vs. Richard Hawk- >.>

Bill Gates vs. Luther Lansfeld What NEB said.
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

Nitori

• Denizen
  • The only thing YOU'RE onto is your mot-
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2008, 03:14:17 PM »
Megaman (Guess where he comes from >_>) vs. Richard Hawk (Metal Wolf Chaos) - Richard ever wins? Richard never wins~
<Ko-NitoriisSulpher> roll 1d100 to grade Nitori?
<Hatbot> ACTION --> "Ko-NitoriisSulpher rolls 1d100 to grade Nitori? and gets 100." [1d100=100]

Taishyr

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2008, 03:31:04 PM »
Frog vs. Kermit
Riki vs. Beast Boy

Kreuger vs. Ghost Dad
Grim vs. Manny

Robocop vs. Warmech
Megaman vs. Richard Hawk - Only one I feel like commenting on. If this were X, sure, but pure Megaman? He'd try to jump on the missles because that's what this boss looks like you should do. Richard Hawk blows the missles up. Richard wins.

Bill Gates vs. Luther Lansfeld
Benedict Arnold vs. Judas Iscariot
- See Fnorder.

OblivionKnight

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2008, 11:37:43 PM »
Assuming I get back from the office before 10 pm tonight, this will close!  If not, I'll get it tomorrow at some point!

VOTE NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T!  THAT MEANS YOU, LURKER!

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 03:50:08 PM »
Short Form:

Frog vs. Kermit- Has a relationship with Miss Piggy. Frog has the queen of Guardia sorta lusting after him. Check please.
Riki vs. Beast Boy

Robocop vs. Warmech- Isn't Robocop.
Megaman vs. Richard Hawk

Bill Gates vs. Luther Lansfeld- Isn't responsible for creating Sophia.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

alanna82

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2008, 06:51:03 PM »
Frog vs. Kermit- Does Kermit have any fighting abilities?
Riki vs. Beast Boy- Can Beast boy turn into a Black Dragon? Didnt think so. :P Riki can also turn into stuff like Mariche.

Bill Gates vs. Luther Lansfeld- Luthers programing developed AI. Microsoft crashes.
Benedict Arnold vs. Judas Iscariot- Judas is responsible for any "died for our sins" references in video games. Chu-Chu on the cross was awesome. Vote to Judas.

OblivionKnight

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2008, 09:58:57 PM »
This will be closing tonight!  Yay not being at work for 22 hours straight ;_;

Closes at 8 pm EST

InfinityDragon

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2008, 06:57:26 PM »
Frog vs. Kermit - Champ
Riki vs. Beast Boy - Beast Boy is the jobber extraordinaire of his show. Riki is the hero of his quest. Simple.

Kreuger vs. Ghost Dad
Grim vs. Manny - Isn't outsmarted by eight year old megalomaniacs.

Robocop vs. Warmech - Apathy.
Megaman vs. Richard Hawk - Not Megaman.

Bill Gates vs. Luther Lansfeld - Stars in commercials with Seinfeld. Luther simply cannot compare.
Benedict Arnold vs. Judas Iscariot - Judas's betrayal made a more lasting impression.