Register

Author Topic: List topic reborn: Round 1, Week 2  (Read 4736 times)

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
List topic reborn: Round 1, Week 2
« on: September 21, 2008, 03:49:50 AM »
Godlike:

Winners:

1. Lady (15.25)
2. Myria (14.55)
3. Jon (14.2)
4. Belial (13.01)

Losers:

5. Tir McDohl (11.78)
6. Rika (10.8)
7. Cecilia Lyne Adelhyde (9)
8. Songi (7.54)

Out:

9. Dark Force (7.41)
10. Berle (6.72)
11. Brahms (5.9)
12. Gades (5.44)
13. Celes Chere (4.95)
14. Ness (4.86)
15. Time Mage (4.82)
16. Malik Benedict (2.44)

Heavy:

Winners:

1. Geshp (15.63)
2. Pamela Ibis (14.28)
3. Velna (13.45)
4. Claude Kenni (11.37)   

Losers:

5. Geno (10.56)
6. Artea (10.53)
7. Saki Inugami (10.44)
8. Angelo (8)

Out:

9. Liete (7.36)
10. Billy Lee Black (7)
11. Richard (6.71)
12. Anastasia Valeria (6.62)
13. Nina1 (5.84)
14. Kika (5.8)
15. Lezard Valeth (4.38)
16. Mazus (2.71)

Middle:

Winners:

1. Eileen (13.18)
2. Beowulf Kamdus (13.11)
3. Magdalen Harts (12.07)
4. Yulie Ahtreide (10.94)

Losers:

5. Lyon (10.9)
6. Red Wizard (10.17)
7. Peppita Rosetti (9)
8. Akihiko Sanada (8.70)

Out:

9. Kraken (7.69)
10. Bart Fatima (6.94)
11. Anastasia Romanov (6.59)
12. Vivi Ornitier (5.4)
13. Karin Koenig (4.8)
14. Aika (4.64)
15. Leehalt Alceste (4.56)
16. Duran (4.31)

Light:

Winners:

1. Camus (13.79)
2. Cai (12.4)
3. Tia (11.69)
4. Zhuzhen Liu (11.14)

Losers:

5. Estella (10)
6. Soldier (9.13)
7. Gogo (9)
8. Spar (8.8)

Out:

9. Gares (8.77)
10. Logg (8.42)
11. Chansey (8.06)
12. Oulan (7.5)
13. Mel (5.43)
14. Aguro (4.70)
15. Cid (4.64)
16. Katarina (3)

This week!

Now, a refresher on the rules...

1. DO NOT rank characters from games you have not played. Just leave them off the list.

2. Your vote will not be counted if you don't rank at least 7 characters in each division, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE FIRST ROUND OF GODLIKE. In the first round of godlike, 6 character lists will be accepted

3. Please don't vote for a character because you like him or her. This is based off of their overall battle prowess, just because Dekar>>>>>>>>>>>*Insert character here* in coolness points (:^)) doesn't mean he should be first in Godlike.

4. RPGDL rules apply, however you may interpret them.

5. Characters are not fighting other characters. You are just ranking them from best overall to worst overall

6. In this first round, the top 4 characters in each division move to the winners list, the characters ranked 5th-8th move to the losers bracket, and everyone else goes off somewhere and dies.

7. If a character does not get on at least three lists, he/she will be eliminated due to not being well known enough.

8. This isn't a rule, but if it isn't too much trouble could you please number your lists? Like
1. TimeLord
2. Squall
3. Jogurt, instead of

TimeLord
Squall
Jogurt

9. Don't use strategy in your lists. Don't put one person at the bottom just to push someone else up, unless you honestly believe he/she should be at the bottom. If you think Beatrix should be in the top 4, but she's only 6th, don't rank the people above her in the bottom of the list, unless they honestly deserve it.

Here's Week 1, of List Tournament... 7? 8? Ah, who the fuck knows. This group will be much stronger than the last list (We've ranked a ton of games since then and I'm using a bit of NR) expect this field to be way stronger than the last couple of list fields. Heavy is murder. Have fun!

Week 2:

Godlike:

Yuna (FFX)
Ryu (BoF3)
Guido Kandori (Pers)
Violetta (G3)
Rashidi (OB)
Lamington (Disgaea)
Miguel (CC)
Van Grants (TotA)
Aya Brea (PE)
Zio (PS4)
Cloud of Darkness (FF3)
Virgil (XS)
Kuja (FF9)
Seymour (FFX)
Felix (RS)
Sora (KH)

Heavy:

Galcian (SoA)
Fei Wong Fong (XG)
Rayquaza (PKMN)
Lenus (LoD)
Decus (SO2)
Aldelbert Steiner (FF9)
Alakazam (PKMN)
Maxim (Lufia 2)
Arnaud G. Vasquez (WA4)
Poo (EB)
Lang (LoL2)
Keith Valentine (SH1)
Angela (SD3)
Auron (FFX)
Rose (LoD)
Edge Eblan (FF4)

Middle:

Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear (TotA)
Lexis Shaia (Lufia 2)
Geomancer (FFT)
Alexia Lynn Elesius (WA:XF)
Ayne (LoL2)
Axl (MMXCM)
Cecile (S3)
Vaynard (Brig)
Barret Wallace (FF7)
Jeane (Suikos)
Seifer Almasy (FF8)
Arche Klein (ToP)
Miakis (S5)
Aggron (PKMN)
Zidane Tribal (FF9)
Argilla (DDS)

Light:

Luke fon Fabre (TotA)
Asch (TotA)
Zappa (CC)
Reis Dular (FFT)
Ace (S3)
Cleo (S1)
Jayle (VP1)
Chuck Preston (WA5)
Suzu Fujibayashi (ToP)
Nicolus (SO2)
Miklotov (S2)
Lunn (Lunar:EBC)
Rinoa (FF8)
Genius (RS)
Dominia (XG)
Malak Galthana (FFT)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 04:35:27 AM by superaielman »
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: List topic reborn: Round 1, Week 2
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 04:13:03 AM »
Yay new List!

Godlike:

1. Yuna (FFX) - Instant pool champ. Wins when she gets a turn, hard to stop from doing so.
2. Ryu (BoF3) - He's very similar to Yuna in the "get a turn, win" sense. Thing is... he's slower. By a fair amount. And lacks the evade. As such... well. He's a bit worse.
*PLUMMET.*
3. Sora (KH) - He's an evil little PC killer, pretty damaging and crushes slugfesting bosses slower than him like bugs (Aero+Second Chance+infinite healing? Yes please). Also has elemental resistances, which is never bad. Just... status whoring owns him so badly.
4. Zio (PS4) - Slugfesting boss. Looks good in this kind of pool, really.
5. Seymour (FFX) - Walls physicals, can take magic. Elementally reliant and not fast, however, and dear god is the HP pathetic. In all honesty, the 4-7 spots on this pool are hard for me to place.
6. Virgil (XS) - PC killer, mostly. Spoils very well, but the HP holds him back so much.
7. Miguel (CC) - Methodical buffing-to-slugfesting game. Elementally reliant, but has the speed and durability to make due, I think.
8. Aya Brea (PE) - Initiative overkill! Nothing else.
9. Rashidi (OB) - Rashidi is honestly sorta like a mage Jeremy. More accurate and not as easy to OHKO (although the difference is honestly not far from negligible against physicals), but his damage is also more spread out and he has that pesky Holy weakness to boot, so enemies tend to see a turn against him more often anyway. Not a good combo.
10. Kuja (FF9) - Just too frail and not damaging enough. The Reflect and counters are sorta neat, but no dice when you're sub-PC HP.

Heavy:

1. Fei Wong Fong (XG) - Spammable OHKO off solid speed and good statusblocking options in Heavy! Smash.
2. Lenus (LoD) - Elemental resists, solid durability and overkill. The overkill is a limit, but it's so accessible, and she even has further HP triggers for applied evil.
3. Decus (SO2) - Hm. The HP is so-so, and fire is wallable... but it's still OHKO-level damage off boss immunities and great elemental resistances.
4. Rayquaza (PKMN) - Buff, smash. Elemental weaknesses keep Quaza in check, but he's good.
5. Alakazam (PKMN) - Mmmmm, high 2HKO, healing and defensive buffs off that speed.
6. Rose (LoD) - Mmmm, I guess it works. Needs to get going to really work, but she has good statusblockers, solid speed and is really dangerous when she -does- get started.
7. Arnaud G. Vasquez (WA4) - As Rose, takes time to get going, and isn't as reliable when he does (poorer damage as well). But he's generally more annoying to stop as well.
8. Edge Eblan (FF4) - Similar to Arnaud in a sense, but more easily walled in spite of being faster. Decent spoiler.
9. Angela (SD3) - She... is sorta like Strago, methinks. But Strago is faster and has better statusblockers. She is honestly not that good, although she's a competent status whore.
10. Auron (FFX) - First Strike solves so many issues it's not even funny. Plenty spoilable, slow and poor at slugfesting, but he spoils well too.
11. Keith Valentine (SH1) - ID and statusblockers. Past that, he has essentially nothing.
12. Poo (EB) - He is fast! And has healing! Off a sucky resource pool, and his status sucks balls. His status baitness also hurts, and expensive 3HKO damage gets in the way of his healing something fierce. Tends to lose resource wars all the time because of that, he's Frog without status immunity when he's facing healers.
13. Adelbert Steiner (FF9) - Sorta sucks. Nothing but a crappy 2HKO and FF9 elemental nonsense.
14. Maxim (Lufia 2) - Um. He's just a mehish limit fighter in Heavy, and this doesn't work well. The status immunities are nice, but he has no options until he gets hurt, and he's certainly not terribly hard to just dick around with before going for the kill in the division. Below average speed and a meh physical ain't putting pressure.

Middle:

1. Geomancer (FFT) - Hm. I... am assuming Geomancer can hit a 2HKO with his physical using Attack UP. Combined with the strong combination of overall solid stats and FFT equipment cheese, this should get him on top of this list, since it makes him an overall strong slugger that spoils well.
2. Aggron (PKMN) - Holy shit, the anti-physical game is -nuts-. And backed up by solid damage. Speed isn't good, but could be worse, and he's not entirely hopeless against mages.
3. Lexis Shaia (Lufia 2) - Tons of healing and limits that benefit from the healing. Good against stallers because of that, really.
4. Argilla (DDS) - Another good healer who is in her element in long fights. Being more spoilable and physically frailer than Lexis puts her below him, though. She honestly feels like Angelo - by a pretty notable degree.
5. Miakis (S5) - Fairly speedy, damage is okay and the element cheese S5 equips provide work nicely. Too bad the healing is sorta poor, but she isn't badly off for durability, so it works.
6. Jeane (Suikos) - OHKO damage! Off Lightning elemental and Rule of Tim stats. Yeah.
7. Seifer Almasy (FF8) - Eh, I guess the limit game is okay.
8. Zidane Tribal (FF9) - Elemental walling nonsense and one status that doesn't truly suck. Underwhelms me, honestly.
9. Cecile (S3) - Tanking! Not much else, but the tanking is sorta nuts!
10. Arche Klein (ToP) - Damage is meh, durability is meh, speed is poor, what she has going for her is turn two ID and elemental nonsense. She's like a poor man's Zidane who trades status variety (for all that the variety often doesn't matter) and accuracy (-this matters-, now) and more resists for double the damage - but off bad speed. Ends up a losing trade.
11. Barret Wallace (FF7) - Problematic limits and hopeless damage. All he has is... FF7 statusblockers.
12. Vaynard (Brig) - Um. Low 3HKO damage of both types, an elemental weakness, high wallability factor and nothing else? Yeah, that's more of a bad Middle than a good one.

Light:

1. Cleo (S1) - Boom.
2. Lunn (Lunar:EBC) - Uh, I guess he -does- 3HKO. Hard to peg, though, since I have poor memories of him. Not very different from EBC in EBO, from what I know.
3. Reis Dular (FFT) - 3HKOs, magically tanky. Works.
4. Ace (S3) - Less solid than Reis, but still solid.
5. Rinoa (FF8) - Not -too- bad, honestly. I guess she 3HKOs.
6. Malak Galthana (FFT) - Spoils actually pretty well. Just is Malak.
7. Jayle (VP1) - Middling, but actually okay at it.
8. Zappa (CC) - Sorta like Jayle, but lacking in statusblocking options and more elemental reliance.
9. Miklotov (S2) - Slow. Durable! But just slow and lacks damage, and he's not durable enough to make up for that.
9. Dominia (XG) - Okay, she's fast and 3HKOs and spoils elements! Just... uuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrgh Nara-level durability.
10. Suzu Fujibayashi (ToP) - Hi, I'm Suzu and I'm pretty much ToD Chelsea, so I get 2HKOed by average damage and 5HKO back. No.
11. Nicolus (SO2) - Hi, I'm Nicolus and I fail at everything.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 03:37:59 AM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

superaielman

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 04:21:57 AM »
Godlike:

1. Yuna (Obvious)
2. Ryu 3 (Yep.)
3. Rashidi (More than enough HP respect for him. As always, OHKO him or die.)
4. Aya (Liberate checks in at around 1.5ish PC HP in damage to me, so she's solid.)
5. Van Grants
6. Zio (Solid at everything but speed. Hitting both defenses is nice as always.)
7. Virgil (Kneekjerk response.)
8. Violetta (Speed is nice, but.. ITD is too common for her to be a huge threat.)
9. Miguel (Solid in most regards.)
10. Seymour (HP's passable, but eh to him without focusing.)
11. Lamington (Respectable borderliner.)
12. Guido (Needs damage)
13. Felix (Not good but better than Kuja.)
14. Kuja (Is Kuja.)

Heavy:

1. Fei Wong Fong (Galcian strikes me as a better Godlike thanks to the 100% ID, but Fei's damage in Heavy is pretty unreal.)
2. Galcian (Good at everything but speed, but spoilable thanks to Terminal being thunder.)
3. Lang (Damn good High Heavy PC.)
4. Decus (Spoilable but good.)
5. Angela (Status and lots of it, but not much speed.)
6. Edge (Extremely fast status whore and has a few other tricks on the side.)
7. Steiner (Does not like healers but good otherwise.)
8. Alakazam (LG changes hurt him some, sadly.)
9. Maxim (Wins more than you think. Several limit ranges is good, including two that provide healing, one damage immunity, several weaker equips that buff key stats, etc)
10. Keith (All ID)
11. Arnaud
12. Auron (Still a low heavy.)
13. Rose (At least Auron has HP.)
14. Lenus (Fail.)

1. Geomancer (Equip options from hell, good damage, and a respectable status game. Counter-flood is also better than it should be.)
2. Lexis (Best mix of resources and status of this group.)
3. Argilla (Resources win, durability to physicals is appallingly bad.)
4. Natalia (Solid High Middle healer/buffer/etc but not as good at the game as Lexis and lacks the resources of Argilla.)
5. Zidane (Doom/Mini. Hate.)
6. Ayne (I think.)
7. Seifer (Speed/MDef is excellent. Weird spoiler boss.)
8. Vaynard (No real flaws in his game, but nothing dominating either. Having magic as a backup is nice.)
9. Jeane (Very wallable in spite of that offense.)
10. Miakis (Solid enough but not dominating in any one regard.)
11. Barret
12. Axl (Stat topiced after all. I largely agree with Dhyer on this one.)
12. Cecile (Tanking is nice.)

Light:

1. Luke (Solid 3.00 PC.)
2. Ace (Also solid if boring.)
3. Lunn
4. Zappa (Edit: Wind/ice? Eh, will think about 3-5 on this list some more.)
5. Genius (Regen+okay ice damage. It works.)
6. Cleo (Her being this high pains me, but this is not a powerhouse field.)
7. Malak (Good at spoiling. Is however Malak and will never get any kind of respect ever in spite of translating well.)
8. Miklotov (Good defense!)
9. Jayle (Damage is within shouting distance of not horrible.)
10. Dominia (HP is still trashy but not completely pathetic.)
11. Rinoa (Fails at limits.)
12. Reis (No Holy Dragon. Feels exactly like allowing DKC even down to it being a better DL form and something she changes out of, so yeah, no. Dragoner Reis is worthless.)
13. Nicolus (Awful)
14. Asch (PC form as I have zero respect for the boss form. Yeah.)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 03:04:15 AM by superaielman »
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 04:26:01 AM »
Godlike:

1.Yuna (FFX)
2.Ryu (BoF3)
3.Lamington (Disgaea)
4.Violetta (G3)
5.Van Grants (TotA)
6.Sora (KH)
7.Seymour (FFX)
8.Kuja (FF9)
9.Cloud of Darkness (FF3)
10.Miguel (CC)
11.Zio (PS4)
12.Felix (RS)

Heavy:

1.Maxim (Lufia 2)
2.Decus (SO2)
3.Keith Valentine (SH1)
4.Alakazam (PKMN)
5.Rayquaza (PKMN)
6.Arnaud G. Vasquez (WA4)
7Auron (FFX)
8.Poo (EB)
9.Aldelbert Steiner (FF9)
10.Edge Eblan (FF4)

Middle:

1.Zidane Tribal (FF9)
2.Arche Klein (ToP)
3.Lexis Shaia (Lufia 2)
4.Aggron (PKMN)
5.Miakis (S5)
6.Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear (TotA)
7.Geomancer (FFT)
8.Alexia Lynn Elesius (WA:XF)
9.Cecile (S3)
10.Barret Wallace (FF7)
11.Seifer Almasy (FF8)

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 04:32:29 AM »
Godlike:

1. Ryu (BoF3) - Ryu fucking 3
2. Miguel (CC) - Badass
3. Zio (PS4) - Better than I had previously remembered, though I still don't respect him a whole lot.
4. Aya Brea (PE) - Liberate.  Not a lot outside of that, but damn, Liberate hurts.
5. Guido Kandori (Pers) - Uhhh, think he's about here.
6. Kuja (FF9) - Is a Heavy.

Heavy:

1. Decus (SO2) - Good amount of respect here.
2. Fei Wong Fong (XG) - The pain
3. Angela (SD3) - PC Slayer
4. Rose (LoD) - PC Slayer that requires a turn
5. Aldelbert Steiner (FF9) - Generally solid
6. Edge Eblan (FF4) - Kneejerk
7. Alakazam (PKMN) - Kneejerk
8. Maxim (Lufia 2) - Interesting limit fighter.  Needs to be able to stall without relying on Tough Hide healing, though.
9. Lenus (LoD) - Kneejerk
10. Poo (EB) - lol

Middle:

1. Lexis Shaia (Lufia 2) - Limit status whore with buffing and healing
2. Zidane Tribal (FF9) - Status whore with nothing else
3. Barret Wallace (FF7) - ID Limit
4. Arche Klein (ToP) - Think she's about here
5. Vaynard (Brig) - Tanky.  That's about it, though
6. Geomancer (FFT) - FFT Geomancer respect not found

Light:

1. Cleo (S1) - Is a Middle
2. Miklotov (S2) - Is a competent Light
3. Zappa (CC) - Meh.
4. Jayle (VP1) - Fuck
5. Lunn (Lunar:EBC) - the
6. Dominia (XG) - rest
7. Reis Dular (FFT) - of
8. Nicolus (SO2) - these
9. Malak Galthana (FFT) - losers

Suzu Fujibayashi (ToP) - ToPo for me
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 04:35:03 AM by Random Consonant »

superaielman

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 04:36:12 AM »
Oh yes: For those of you who have 6 or less people in a pool, please list those fields anyway. Even if I can't count them, it's always interesting to read what people think of the duellers in them.
-------------------

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 04:53:14 AM »
Godlike:

1. Yuna (FFX)
2. Ryu (BoF3)
3. Violetta (G3): Super speed, good slugging, some status.
4. Cloud of Darkness (FF3): Gut says Bad Breath + OHKO slugging gets her this high. Speed makes her easier to control than Vio.
5. Virgil (XS): More durability tricks than Cloud, but those can be gotten past and his damage is worse.
6. Seymour (FFX): Overkill and beats fighter types. Fire, though. Hmm.
7. Zio (PS4): Yep. Overall solid.
8. Miguel (CC): Zio who accepts wallability and a durability cut in exchange for more speed. Losing trade.
HERE BE THE END OF THE DECENT GODLIKES.
9. Kuja (FF9): Uh... generally more favourable views of him, but he's still not good.
10. Van Grants (TotA): Realising he was barely more durable than Sync hurt. Still, OHKOs once he's taken damage!
11. Lamington (Disgaea): Pdur. Everything else about him is Heavy.

Heavy:

1. Fei Wong Fong (XG): OHKOs off good speed, wee~
2. Lenus (LoD): Really good slugging, but wishes it wasn't a limit. Still, better durability than Van helps.
3. Decus (SO2): Fire! Also a good boss.
4. Rayquaza (PKMN): Buff and kill. Needs statusblocking though.
5. Alakazam (PKMN): Speed and healing and mdur.
6. Lang (LoL2): Solid overall Legaia 2 type.
7. Angela (SD3): Decent slugging and status, but no real durability.
8. Rose (LoD): Gut respect for the tendency to win on turn 2 and the good statusblockers, but...
9. Arnaud G. Vasquez (WA4): Slower Edge who is much harder to kill and harder to spoil.
10. Auron (FFX): Got really damn lucky with that title, but still, his game isn't bad at all.
11. Edge Eblan (FF4): In Heavy? A bit easy to spoil with evade and sleep immunity. Still decent.
12. Keith Valentine (SH1): He's Edge trading speed for statusblockers. Eh, gut says Edge wins that trade.
13. Aldelbert Steiner (FF9): Yay borderline 2HKO damage and nothing else besides FF9 nonsense.
14.  Maxim (Lufia 2): Uh... no. I'm not convinced he's better than Lexis. Five years later he's still overrated. Even with his totally non-unique spells, he's still worse than Artea.

Middle:

1. Axl (MMXCM): Spoiled by healers (barring status possibilities), but kills Heavies otherwise.
2. Geomancer (FFT): Above average at everything is good enough today? Sure.
3. Aggron (PKMN): Beats fighters. And... some mages!
4. Alexia Lynn Elesius (WA:XF): Decent. Hard to say exactly how much, but feels like a good Middle.
5. Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear (TotA): Healer! Eventually kills.
6. Lexis Shaia (Lufia 2): Healer! Kills faster than Natalia, but worse stats.
7. Argilla (DDS): Healer! Pdur holds her back compared to the other two.
8. Miakis (S5): Healer! Worse healing but hey better damage/equips/speed.
9. Ayne (LoL2): Smash, but slow.
10. Seifer Almasy (FF8): Neat limit PC.
11. Jeane (Suikos): OHKO, but gah, speed/pdur/lightning.
12. Zidane Tribal (FF9): Mini and nothing else. Doom on occasion but I don't respect its speed.
13. Barret Wallace (FF7): Problematic limits.
14. Cecile (S3): Tanking.
15. Vaynard (Brig): Oh boy, 3HKOing both defences with no status immunity and a fire weakness. Counters keep him from Light.

Light:

1. Cleo (S1): Boom.
2. Lunn (Lunar:EBC): ITE 3HKOing boss with above PCHP? Cool, he's like Rude Plus.
3. Dominia (XG): Fast!
4. Luke fon Fabre (TotA): He's a bit like Lunn, except worse in most every way (PC, evade-subject, less HP).
5. Ace (S3): Luke with more speed/evade but less damage, close enough.
6. Reis Dular (FFT): Magic tanking and high 3HKO is decent.
7. Jayle (VP1): Good against the frail, but not so great otherwise due to the CT.
8. Zappa (CC): Slower Jayle kinda, with different tricks.
9. Rinoa (FF8): Having some respect for FF8 damage gets her above the scrubs.
10. Chuck Preston (WA5): No real respect here. Accuracy isn't as bad as I thought but I'd still see him missing once per fight typically. Eternal lower respect for limit fighters.
11. Malak Galthana (FFT): Don't have much respect for the unreliable draining, but he does spoil a lot...
12. Miklotov (S2): Slow and isn't good enough at anything else.
13. Asch (TotA): 2/3 PCHP limit boss doesn't really work even in Light.
14. Nicolus (SO2): Asch without the limits. And slower. At best.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 01:05:57 AM by Dark Holy Elf »

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Nitori

• Denizen
  • The only thing YOU'RE onto is your mot-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 05:12:33 AM »
List with tiers: Infinitely easier thought process~

The Angry Dome (Godlike):

Tier Weighted Companion Cube:

1. Yuna (FFX) - I invited your best friend, 'the Companion Cube'. Of course, he couldn't come, because you murdered him.

Tier Mr. Potato Head:

2. Zio (PS4) - Less wallable than Seymour, I think~
3. Seymour (FFX)
4. Virgil (XS)
5. Miguel (CC)
6. Lamington (Disgaea)
7. Van Grants (TotA) - Limits in The Angry Dome oh no what will we ever do.

Your local IHOP (Heavy):

Tier Alpha:

1. Rayquaza (PKMN) - DP's Outrage is a very, very scary thing.
2. Lang (LoL2)
3. Alakazam (PKMN)

Tier Beta:

4. Galcian (SoA) - Terminal is THUNDER! Go you~. Seems too wallable~
5. Edge Eblan (FF4) - Formchoice makes him overall better than the rest~
6. Arnaud G. Vasquez (WA4)

Tier Rawk Hawk:

7. Auron (FFX) - First Strike saves his ass so hard~
8. Poo (EB)
9. Maxim (Lufia2)
10. Keith Valentine (SH1) - Just can't do much that isn't ID~

Mass Destruction (Middle):

Tier Alpha:

1. Axl (MMXCM) - Invincibility~
2. Lexis Shaia (Lufia 2) - Some manner of IP nonsense, and healing. Stalls out too much of Mass Destruction.
3. Geomancer (FFT) - Statusblocking/Status/some semblance of damage?

Tier Beta: - This is the worst fourpack ever. It required more than 1 second of thinking. Bad aiel.

4. Aggron (PKMN) - Pokemon move options~
5. Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear (TotA) - Healing and finishes up eventually~
6. Argilla (DDS) - Better healing, but stopped by the same things and worse at finishing~?
7. Ayne (LoL2) - CRUSHMURDERKILL...on turn 2. Gets far worse if he has to statusblock though.

Tier Donkey Kong:

8. Seifer Aielmasy (FF8) - Being a boss owns the other two I think.
9. Arche Klein (ToP) - Owns elements, IDs things, uh...Djinn superhype?
10. Barret Wallace (FF7) - Too limit reliant~

The only Division that matters (LIGHT):

Tier Alpha:

1. Cleo (S1) - Boooorrrriiinng~ But Fire Rune blah blah blah never get in again.
2. Chuck Preston (WA5) - The limit was 3x right? If it was only 2x I might put MALAK here.
3. Malak Galthana (FFT) - Earth elemental DRAINING owns Light so hard.

Tier Beta:

4. Reis Dular (FFT) - Semisolid? At least the dragon form is.
5. Luke fon Fabre (TotA) - Is average everything with high defense? How does this go anywhere.

Tier aiel:

6. Rinoa (FF8) - Rinoa should always be under tier aiel. Has some damage and Light is not overly good at limit dodging.
7. Miklotov (S2) - KNIGHT RUNE
8. Asch (TotA) - ASCH IS YELLING
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 05:21:31 PM by Nitori »
<Ko-NitoriisSulpher> roll 1d100 to grade Nitori?
<Hatbot> ACTION --> "Ko-NitoriisSulpher rolls 1d100 to grade Nitori? and gets 100." [1d100=100]

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 05:42:05 AM »
Godlike:
1. Yuna (FFX) - Give her a turn, 95% chance of you losing. AND she's fast. Oh, and even after going through 7 meat shields, you still have to actually kill her. Yeah.
2. Violetta (G3) - Fast and damaging with good defense. That's a pretty damn awesome package already. The melee immunity and status is really just icing
3. Sora (KH) - Think he's next. Pretty much what Ness wants to be in terms of never dying but having variety. Damage is pretty solid too. His problems: average at best speed + BURNS TO STATUS OH GOD
4. Seymour (FFX) - Physical defense + damaging. Fire reliant though at least for the first turn.
5. Virgil (XS) - Has tricks. Against this pool, definitely won't rise to nearly as high as in the last.
6.  Miguel (CC) - Standard slugfesting boss, with a vague limit phase and combos his attacks. Not too bad.
7. Van Grants (TotA) - Limit boss. Kills if you get him there and you don't have good defense though
8. Kuja (FF9) - BUT FLARE STAR COUNTERS

Heavy:
1. Fei Wong Fong (XG) - No brainer. Yamiki clause = Fei OHKO's almost everything off above average speed. Ow
2. Rayquaza (PKMN) - Buffs and smites. Pretty similar to Fei. Gains a 4x Ice weakness + open to status is never a good thing though
3. Alakazam (PKMN) - Fast and can still 2HKO pretty solidly. Pity about the Pdef. But he's still nasty as all hell
- DROP -
4. Arnaud G. Vasquez (WA4) - I...no this isn't a fanboy rating. He's very close between Edge/Auron. Arnaud gives up raw concrete physical durability + damage. But granted, Auron's not special on damage either, and Edge's durability is worse I want to peg. Slow down + dual status, status blocking and other stuff. Yeah. He feels like he's legitmate 4th to me.
5. Edge Eblan (FF4) - Trades off durability and status blocking for speed and a touch a of damage
6. Auron (FFX) - Trades off speed and damage for...some status blocking and first strike. And overdrives. These 3 are very close to me.
- DROP -
7. Poo (EB) - He's good on paper. But the resource issues bite him in the ass so bad. He's either running out in a few shots and can't stall or he stalls but can't do damage. Also, status holes makes the stalling game bad and he's not particular strong on damage anyway.
8. Aldelbert Steiner (FF9) - He curses FF9's damage curve. One dimensional feels like. Oh well FF9 equips.
9. Keith Valentine (SH1) - Crappy draining! Resisted ID! Nothing else. Keith's better than I'm making him sound, but easily the worst to me here.

Middle:
1. Axl (MMXCM) - This is very weird. But this entire pool is pretty damn close together. Axl's Hyper mode + his special ability leads the pack though I think. Could easily be argued.
2. Geomancer (FFT) - FFT equips + damage being relatively decent + counter flood and chance of statusing opponent. Very good.
3. Alexia Lynn Elesius (WA:XF) - 2HKO's with First Strike. Super accuracy + status Lock spoils some other people. That Fire and Earth resist is nice. The Ice/Water and Wind ones though definitely bite her. Also, SLOW AS ALL HELL. But can certainly see her second turn most of the time.
4. Aggron (PKMN) - Steel type makes him a waller. And the Pdef is just way too good. His damage isn't all that awful either. Just slow and status bait I want to say
5. Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear (TotA) - Mm...Healing makes the MA at least somewhat reachable. Wishes her damage was better.
6. Zidane Tribal (FF9) - Status. Several types, so he's hard to block...just never all at once. He wishes he could though. Think he also has Stone as a viable option without totally failing? FF9 equips as well.
7. Miakis (S5) - That Shield Rune...eh, gives her some healing and maybe Fury to work around. Stat bases are at least good. Elemental walling is existing. Think she's a little worse than Zidane. Not by much.
8. Seifer Almasy (FF8) - PC form has FF8 PC problems. But! He backs it up with perfect accuracy and the important thing I forgot; a 90% CHP limit threshold. This puts him above Barret. His boss form...uh...good speed, garbage durability. And depending on how I'm feeling, he's usually not all that damaging either. But PC form exists and is somewhat solid there.
9. Barret Wallace (FF7) - Solid limit fighter. But yeah...looking at it, Finali's right. He's too reliant on them.
10. Jeane (Suikos) - What Super said I think? S5 form doesn't feel all that durable on top of being walled. EDIT: Okay, noted in Elfboy's post that she may have OHKO damage! Don't know if this was true in S5 though. So ranking still holds tenatively. If she does...probably place her right after Miakis.

Light:
1. Luke fon Fabre (TotA) - This was a no brainer here.
2. Reis Dular (FFT) - Mm..Holy Dragon Reis is pretty solid. Dragoner though is balls. Think I give her the Dragon form though
3. Zappa (CC) - Say what you want about CC PC's, but damage control + not bad on damage beats lots of people in this pool >_>
4. Chuck Preston (WA5) - His accuracy isn't as bad as we thought. So he has...Damage Up + Intrude + Status/Stat Down blocking. This feels right. Certainly not as BAD as we were making him out to be. But good he is not.
5. Malak Galthana (FFT) - Spoils at least some people. That's good enough here. The fact that Malak isn't last here should say something
6. Jayle (VP1) - Not highly damaging, not highly durable. Unspecial in all forms
7. Dominia (XG) - Feels right
8. Rinoa (FF8) - FF8 PC with a rando chance of getting good limits or garbage limits. When you're a FF8 PC, you want 100% chance of getting a good one. NOT GOOD
9. Asch (TotA) - Ahaha PC form

EDIT: Props to Super for designing a really tough middle pool + pools I can actually vote on
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 06:05:28 PM by Tide »
<napalmman> In Suikoden I, In Chinchirorin, what is it called when you roll three of the same number?
<@Claude> yahtzee

<Dreamboum> Everyone is learning new speedgames!
<Dreamboum> A bright future awaits us gentlemens
<Pitted> I'm learning league of legends
<Dreamboum> go fuck yourself

Ultradude

• White Void, Cold Steel, OUCH FUCKING VAMPIRES
  • Denizen
  • I AM THE etc.etc.etc.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 06:50:30 AM »
Godlike:

1 Yuna (FFX): Yeaaah.
2 Van Grants (TotA): OHKOs lots of godlikes, and he has enough HP that chipping around it isn't that easy.
3 Sora (KH): So hard to kill, but eats status hard.
4 Seymour (FFX): Ah ha against physicals and the non elemental damage isn't that bad.
5 Virgil (XS): Destroys pcs, some elemental mages, and pure melee fighters. Loses to most else.
6 Kuja (FF9): Heavy.

Heavy:

1 Rayquaza (PKMN): Buffs and smites. The speed makes him feel very slightly better than Galcian.
2 Galcian (SoA): Solid damage, great durability, perfect ID, and dispel. Just... the speed, and all lightning hurt a lot. Still godlike.
3 Alakazam (PKMN): Fast and damaging, with good buffs and ok healing.
4 Aldelbert Steiner (FF9): TANK. Slowish and meh damage but FF9 equips keep him alive.
5 Edge Eblan (FF4): Spoils nicely, sucks if you can actually hit him.
6 Keith Valentine (SH1): ID. That's it.
7 Auron (FFX): Slow, undamaging, innacurate, and breaks are highly situational. Not bad, and being super tanky with ID immunity is great, but worst in this group.

Middle:

1 Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear (TotA): Excellent, fairly durable and damaging healer, and mystic artes are great.
2 Zidane Tribal (FF9): Reasonably varied status whore, with some speed and FF9 equips.
3 Aggron (PKMN): Holy tankiness Batman, and the damage is decent too. Slow and eats status though.
4 Barret Wallace (FF7): High HP + ID limit. Good stuff.
5 Cecile (S3): Aggron via skills, except with worse damage and a little faster. The damage is a good bit lower. Would be third if I allowed Yellow Scarf.
6 Arche Klein (ToP): Still not sure where I am on flying, damage isn't that great, and not buying the ID hype.
7 Seifer Almasy (FF8): Fairly fast and the damage could be worse but... well, dies too fast. Way too fast.

Light:

1 Luke fon Fabre (TotA): I guess? Light isn't that easy for me right now.
2 Asch (TotA): Blame me giving 1 on 1 bosses tons of HP credit. Still loses to healers, but that's it in light.
3 Ace (S3): Still in champ material range, solid light.
4 Chuck Preston (WA5): Really fast with some sort of tricks and a sorta decent limit thing going on. Also, might be evasive?
5 Suzu Fujibayashi (ToP): Feels better than Malak.
6 Malak Galthana (FFT): Spoils a few people.
7 Rinoa (FF8): Ha.
"Turning into bats? Laughable!" says sparkly telepathic Volvo-driving vampire who spent century in high school.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2008, 06:51:16 AM »
Heavy
1 Lenus. Lots of respect. Well above PC HP, good defense, halves magic, status immunity, hard as hell to avoid to point where she starts to massacre you. Yeah.
2 Lang. Strong gut feeling. Many builds/strategies. He can do magic, draining physicals+MA game, LoL 2 equips offer a lot of variety on the elemental/status front, Even has a few elemental and status weapons if the need arises.
3 Fei. Fast, good damage, and status blockers. Dark resistance…exists, and he’ll generally cry then, but it’s still not too common.
4 Galcian. ID helps him a lot.
5 Decus. Galcian-style, but all of Decus’s extra advantages can’t quite overcome 100% ID.
6 Rayquaza- More Ice weakness ahoy!
7 Edge- Random gut+Speed respect+shutting down physical fighters.
8 Alakazam- Good 2HKOer, but that Pdur holds him back to me. I could see lower.
9 Arnaud. Weird gut guess here.
10 Auron. See above.
11 Keith. Magic and physical ID on turn 1! Draining that might buy a few wins.
12 Angela. Kind of like Rose plus. Fatal status on turn 2, but more of them. 
13 Poo. People above him feel more fatal. Possible PP problems in a slugfest also play in here.
14 Rose. Relies on turn 2 ID way too much for a Heavy (And a Heavy with that HP at that).
15 Steiner. Slow 2HKO (and barely a 2HKO at that) and no other possible way to kill in a quick manner. Having the 3HKO magic is nice, but he’s just not really built for Heavy.
16 Maxim. Can spoil some mages, I guess.

Middle

1 Zidane. Respect him fair amount. Doom and Mini, Status Resists and Elemental Resists.
2 Lexis. Solid combo overall. Guess has issues with some status though.
3 Ayne. Smash+Status protected+HP usually means he’ll get two turns.
4 Natalia- Solid healer, assuming her buffs are decent and don’t have a horrid duration.
5 Cecile- Solid against those physicals
6 Seifer. 3-2s with a 3HKO, really good MDef, and boss resists.
7 Barret- Limits are solid…I guess.
8 Aggron. Tank
9 Argilla. I guess. Defensive side isn’t great.
10 Geomancer
11Vaynard
12 Jeane. Spoilable, slow, and runs the risk of being OHKOed by some physical fighters.
13 Miakis. Can spoil some elemental and status mages.
14 Axl. I’ve never respected him much. He has the invincibility…which doesn’t last long and his damage isn’t too hot (It also kills his speed). Bad at healer busting
15 Arche. Kill in 3 turns with damage or with ID. Casting times=probably a tad slow. Can spoil some elemental mages, but just not adept at killing. Most middles are likely going to outrace her.

Light
1 Lunn. Meh, he’s not a Light. Also a headache of a whatever, but not a Light headache thanks to his HP.
2 Cleo. Fast 2HKO, solid Mdef and evasion. No status resistance, but…eh, that matters less and less as time goes on.
3 Malak. Draining back about 30% average HP while doing 4HKO damage off good speed is a lot for most Lights to handle.
4 Chuck. I guess. The limit is pretty effective. Something to differentiate himself a little.
5 Genius. 42% Damage that comes off really fast. Regen…helps a little with the HP. Really, it’s the speed that gets him this high up.
6 Luke. About average damage=better 3HKO than some of the below. I don’t know, around this point, everyone becomes really close.
7 Jayle. Gets 83% damage on turn 2…which I guess is better than being backloaded.
8 Ace. Damage is worse than Zappa, but feels better otherwise.
9 Zappa. Similar to Jayle, but more Fire reliant. Also...none of his stats are good. HP is average, Def and MDef are both below, Stamina...8. But…I guess Confuse sometimes is enough to put him over some of the others.
10 Reis. Auto-pilot.
11 Rinoa. I know she 4HKOs and she does it quickly. Also, evil zone that must be evaded. I guess.
12 Miklotov. His speed holds him back in comparison.
13 Dominia. Her HP is fail. She could swing this if she could 2HKO…but an middling Light fighter (Aka. 6, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 14) just has their way with her. She can spoil a few mages, but that HP is just problematic.
14 Suzu. Average damage, bad HP…and the only elemental resist she gets is Light.
15 Nicolus.

Abstain on Asch. Argle.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 01:13:32 AM by Dhyerwolf »
...into the nightfall.

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2008, 02:22:55 PM »
Will finish this later.  Yes, Super, I said I WILL GET TO FINISHING THIS LATER!!! >_>

Godlike:

1) Yuna (FFX) - Just barely edges the rest out here.  Would own them all completely if I allowed any of the the non-optional Aeons.
5) Ryu (BoF3) - Very good.  Not as good as the rest (AP costs suck), but he's still excellent.  Great top group here.
3) Guido Kandori (Pers) - Covers all bases well.  Wishes he had better status in his P2 form, though, since it is his overall best.
2) Violetta (G3) - Edges out Guido by having better speed, the double-acting, and status.
12) Rashidi (OB) - Durability of shit.  Eats it fast, but if he can survive, catches up well enough.
9) Lamington (Disgaea) - Might be better than Zio?  Physical and magic defense are good, and the damage is nice, though not as evil, and mostly elemental.
10) Miguel (CC) - ...this top group is so close.  Miguel is at least fast, though very light-reliant.
4) Van Grants (TotA) - Just excellent overall, might be better than this.  Damage of all varieties, limit break fun, not slow, etc. 
14) Aya Brea (PE) - ...wow.  Just...so much better above her.
8) Zio (PS4) - Really close to Seymour.  Just overall good, though slow, which sinks it.
15) Cloud of Darkness (FF3) - ...
6) Virgil (XS) - Status and damage with good durability, though heavily reliant on ice.  Still works well, and can always fall back to the XS1 form if needed.
11) Kuja (FF9) - Healing could be better (50% average damage won't cut it), but he's decent overall otherwise.
7) Seymour (FFX) - I let him switch elements, and his damage is sexilicious along with the physical defense.  Not taking the bosses against anything beyond the character grids helps them a lot.
16) Felix (RS) - Has...ice damage!  Making her a much less durable Lamington without boss immunities and status.
13) Sora (KH) - Is much better than this ranking indicates.  Just...the rest are so good. 

Heavy:

9) Galcian (SoA) - Bleh.  Sucky boss.  Has damage and ID.
7) Fei Wong Fong (XG) - Healing sucks, but the other options are ok enough.
8) Rayquaza (PKMN) - Pretty nice overall.
11) Lenus (LoD) - Bleh, in-game respect coefficient of 0.2 sucks.
1) Decus (SO2) - Is a boss with great durability and damage.  Even if it's fire.
15) Aldelbert Steiner (FF9) - ...just...pretty average in Heavy, I guess.
9) Alakazam (PKMN) - Support skills with healing an damage.  Base durability and status defense sucks.
2) Maxim (Lufia 2) - ...these are tough to place too.  Anyway, might even be #1 - though his speed and other stats aren't great, healing with IPs is fun.
6) Arnaud G. Vasquez (WA4) - Damage is weak, but the other tricks are niiiice. 
10) Poo (EB)
3) Lang (LoL2) - Options of doom. 
5) Keith Valentine (SH1) - ID, draining, status defense.  He's pretty overall good.
4) Angela (SD3) - Super status mixed with insane damage.  Not slow either, but average.  Pretty nice overall.
12) Auron (FFX) - Smites the word with FSG stats.  Without?  He's here.
13) Rose (LoD) - You know, she has the makings of being excellent...except for the dragoon build-up.  However...I think I let her...start with it?  Might change this.
14) Edge Eblan (FF4) - Status, speed, evasion, damage...just not as good as the rest!

Middle:

4) Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear (TotA) - Pretty close with 5.  Healing helps a lot.
2) Lexis Shaia (Lufia 2) - Excellent.  Has speed, putting him over the rest, in addition to healing and status.
13) Geomancer (FFT) - Uh...
11) Alexia Lynn Elesius (WA:XF) - Slow and not durable, but...ok otherwise.
5) Ayne (LoL2) - Smash things. 
7) Axl (MMXCM) - Speed, with a neat special.
16) Cecile (S3)
10) Vaynard (Brig) - Fog and counters beat physical fighters.
9) Barret Wallace (FF7) - Better than this with my limit scaling, I think.
12) Jeane (Suikos) - Lightning damage,
1) Seifer Almasy (FF8) - Yay boss form. 
6) Arche Klein (ToP) - Elemental defenses mixed with status and ok damage.
14) Miakis (S5) - Not spectacular.
8) Zidane Tribal (FF9) - Has average damage or so, with status.  Probably a bit better than this.
3) Argilla (DDS) - Slower than Lexis, worse status, but...excellent all around otherwise.

Light:

5) Luke fon Fabre (TotA) - Very average with a few tricks.  Probably good enough.  Think I allow Jewel of Lorelai, but he can't use Lost fon Drive then.  Think it's a winning trade in most cases.
1) Asch (TotA) - Not Light.  Things go boom.
13) Zappa (CC) - Worse fire
15) Reis Dular (FFT) - Poor damage, but...ok on other things?
11) Ace (S3) - Is a better character according to the FAQ.
12) Cleo (S1) - Fire
16) Jayle (VP1) - Don't allow PWS to be built up solo, so...
9) Chuck Preston (WA5) - Limit is good.  Wishes he had a better medium.
10) Suzu Fujibayashi (ToP) - ...the rest really suck.
3) Nicolus (SO2) - Boss durability and status defense is...enough, I think.  Not good!  But enough.
14) Miklotov (S2) - Defense?
2) Lunn (Lunar:EBC) - EBO form is pretty evil.  And nigh-unrankable.  120 damage to a 200 average or so with Dragon Gale.  And the Chameleon ability, which is...kind of annoying.  I know Dopple Dance broke it, but I don't think anything else did?  I'm assuming being hit by an unevadable attack did it, but...not certain.  If not, he's #1...#2 without it.  Either way, not Light >_> 
7) Rinoa (FF8) - Don't think I allow Leviathan today.  Limit range is good, but...just not enough, I think.
6) Genius (RS) - Simple damage and regen...beats out the rest, I think?
4) Dominia (XG) - Shitty boss...but still a boss good enough to beat the rest.
8) Malak Galthana (FFT) - The possible healing is enough.  Lets him live long enough to finish everything off.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:56:28 PM by OblivionKnight »
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Dunefar

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Wuffy-wuff-wuff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2008, 04:05:42 PM »
Godlike:

1. Rashidi (OB)
2. Ryu (BoF3)
3. Van Grants (TotA)
4. Lamington (Disgaea)
5. Kuja (FF9)
6. Violetta (G3)
7. Seymour (FFX)
8. Yuna (FFX)

More later.
Heavy:

1. Maxim (Lufia 2)
2. Galcian (SoA)
3. Decus (SO2)
4. Aldelbert Steiner (FF9)
5. Auron (FFX)
6. Lang (LoL2)
7. Keith Valentine (SH1)
8. Arnaud G. Vasquez (WA4)
9. Edge Eblan (FF4)

Middle:

1. Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear (TotA)
2. Lexis Shaia (Lufia 2)
3. Geomancer (FFT)
4. Jeane (Suikos)
5. Ayne (LoL2)
6. Cecile (S3)
7. Vaynard (Brig)
8. Barret Wallace (FF7)
9. Zidane Tribal (FF9)

Light:

1. Luke fon Fabre (TotA)
2. Asch (TotA)
3. Chuck Preston (WA5)
4. Reis Dular (FFT)
5. Ace (S3)
6. Cleo (S1)
7. Jayle (VP1)
8. Nicolus (SO2)
9. Miklotov (S2)
10. Lunn (Lunar:EBC)
11. Malak Galthana (FFT)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 05:22:36 AM by Dunefar »
* Infinite_Ko_Loop is now known as Ko-CidisnotaPrincess
<Nephrite> That is depressing.
<CmdrKing> I know.  Cid would makea  great princess.

alanna82

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2008, 08:08:32 PM »
Week 2:

Godlike:

1. Van
2. Ryu 3
3. Violetta
4. Cloud of Darkness
5. Seymour
6. Sora
7. Lamington
8. Zio
9. Yuna (I dont allow Aeons)
10. Kuja
11. Miguel
12. Felix (yeah, if you absorb/resist Ice, he cant do a thing)

Heavy:

1. Rayquaza
2. Fei
3. Decus
4. Maxim
5. Lenus
6. Poo
7. Alakazam
8. Rose
9. Edge
10. Stiener
11. Auron

Middle:

1. Lexis
2. Barret
3. Natalia (wow this field fails if i have her 3rd.)
4. Jeane
5. Zidane
6. Arche
7. Cecile
8. Geomancer
9, Miakis (doesnt translate well to the DL)
10. Siefer

Light:

1. Asch (allow heavy form)
2. Luke (is a middle)
3. Cleo (also middle)
4. Lunn (really not that bad)
5. Ace (see Lunn)
6. Dominia
7. Miklotov (defense)
8. Zappa
9. Jayle
10. Reis
11. Genius
12. Malak (he really isnt a puny. He can use sticks which give him a decent physical)
13. Suzu (fails)
14. Rinoa
15. Nicolas (is a puny)

Monkeyfinger

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2008, 12:54:22 AM »
Godlike:

1) Yuna (FFX)
2) Ryu (BoF3)
3) Violetta (G3)
4) Van Grants (TotA)
5) Lamington (Disgaea)
6) Seymour (FFX)
7) Virgil (XS)
8) Rashidi (OB)
9) Miguel (CC)
10) Zio (PS4)
11) Kuja (FF9)

Heavy:

1) Fei Wong Fong (XG)
2) Decus (SO2)
3) Galcian (SoA)
4) Alakazam (PKMN)
5) Rayquaza (PKMN)
6) Lang (LoL2)
7) Keith Valentine (SH1)
8) Edge Eblan (FF4)
9) Angela (SD3)
10) Arnaud G. Vasquez (WA4)
11) Auron (FFX)
12) Maxim (Lufia 2)
13) Aldelbert Steiner (FF9)
14) Poo (EB)

More later

Middle:

1) Zidane Tribal (FF9)
2) Geomancer (FFT)
3) Axl (MMXCM)
4) Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear (TotA)
5) Lexis Shaia (Lufia 2)
6) Ayne (LoL2)
7) Seifer Almasy (FF8)
8) Barret Wallace (FF7)
9) Miakis (S5)
10) Vaynard (Brig)
11) Aggron (PKMN): I find the totally 1-dimensional uber physical tank type pretty overrated, even in middle.
12) Cecile (S3): And again.
13) Jeane (Suikos)
14) Argilla (DDS)

Light:

1) Luke fon Fabre (TotA)
2) Lunn (Lunar:EBC)
3) Reis Dular (FFT)
4) Dominia (XG)
5) Ace (S3)
6) Miklotov (S2)
7) Zappa (CC)
8) Rinoa (FF8)
9) Nicolus (SO2)
10) Malak Galthana (FFT)
11) Jayle (VP1)
12) Cleo (S1)
13) Asch (TotA)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 05:18:35 PM by Monkeyfinger »

Lance

• Groovy~
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My Foxkei profile
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2008, 12:56:05 AM »
Godlike
1. Ryu (BoF3)
2. Aya Brea (PE)
3. Cloud of Darkness (FF3)
4. Sora (KH)
5. Van Grants (TotA)
6. Virgil (XS)
7. Seymour (FFX)
8. Yuna (FFX)
9. Kuja (FF9)
10. Lamington (Disgaea)
11. Rashidi (OB)
12. Miguel (CC)
13. Zio (PS4)
14. Felix (RS)

Heavy
1. Galcian (SoA)
2. Fei Fong Wong (XG)
3. Decus (SO2)
4. Alakazam (PKMN)
5. Angela (SD3)
6. Maxim (Lufia 2)
7. Arnaud G. Vasquez (WA4)
8. Adelbert Steiner (FF9)
9. Poo (EB)
10. Edge Eblan (FF4)
11. Keith Valentine (SH1)
12. Auron (FFX)

Middle
1. Lexis Shaia (Lufia 2)
2. Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear (TotA)
3. Geomancer (FFT)
4. Zidane Tribal (FF9)
5. Barret Wallace (FF7)
6. Arche Klein (ToP)
7. Axl (MMXCM)
8. Jeane (Suikos)
9. Vaynard (Brig)
10. Seifer Almasy (FF8)
11. Miakis (S5)
12. Cecile (S3)

Light
1. Lunn (Lunar:EBC)
2. Luke fon Fabre (TotA)
3. Reis Dular (FFT)
4. Ace (S3)
5. Zappa (CC)
6. Suzu Fujibayashi (ToP)
7. Chuck Preston (WA5)
8. Miklotov (S2)
9. Cleo (S1)
10. Asch (TotA)
11. Genius (RS)
12. Nicolus (SO2)
13. Jayle (VP1)
14. Rinoa (FF8)
15. Dominia (XG)
16. Malak Galthana (FFT)

BaconForTheSoul

• Denizen
  • Because you don't get her with 3 levels left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2008, 02:39:42 AM »
Week 2:

Godlike:

1. Yuna (FFX)- Obvious
2. Ryu (BoF3)- Also obvious
3. Seymour (FFX)- Tanky and sick damage
4. Rashidi (OB)- Polar opposite of Seymour, but it works
5. Virgil (XS)- Middle godlike
6. Lamington (Disgaea)- Stereotype godlike.
7. Cloud of Darkness (FF3)- Lower tier godlike
8. Kuja (FF9)- Weaker godlike
9. Miguel (CC)- Bad Godlike

Heavy:

Fei Wong Fong (XG)
Rayquaza (PKMN)
Lenus (LoD)
Decus (SO2)
Aldelbert Steiner (FF9)
Alakazam (PKMN)
Maxim (Lufia 2)
Arnaud G. Vasquez (WA4)
Poo (EB)
Keith Valentine (SH1)
Auron (FFX)
Rose (LoD)
Edge Eblan (FF4)

Middle:

Lexis Shaia (Lufia 2)
Geomancer (FFT)
Cecile (S3)
Barret Wallace (FF7)
Jeane (Suikos)
Seifer Almasy (FF8)
Aggron (PKMN)
Zidane Tribal (FF9)

Light:
Zappa (CC)
Reis Dular (FFT)
Ace (S3)
Cleo (S1)
Jayle (VP1)
Nicolus (SO2)
Miklotov (S2)
Rinoa (FF8)
Dominia (XG)
Malak Galthana (FFT)

InfinityDragon

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2008, 04:53:17 AM »
Godlike:

1. Ryu (BoF3) - Obvious.
2. Guido Kandori (Pers) - High 2HKO damage, good speed, and tanks everything.
3. Aya Brea (PE) - Initiative plus plenty of tricks for various situations.
4. Sora (KH) - Alright damage, good variety of magic.
5. Lamington (Disgaea) - Above average is all respects. Drawback is the damage being elemental.
6. Cloud of Darkness (FF3) - Bad Breath wrecks PCs. Pretty weaksauce outside that.
7. Virgil (XS) - Fast, high damage, and good status. Pity about that "I get OHKO'd by F-Scythe" durability.
8. Miguel (CC) - Damage.
9. Seymour (FFX) - Good damage...except its one element only. Defenses are alright, but he's pretty shitty at everything else.
10. Yuna (FFX) - Average damage and terrible durability. Has the advantage of walling stuff if not OHKOd.
11. Zio (PS4) - High Heavy. 2HKO damage, average durability, and a general lack of speed or status.
12. Kuja (FF9) - Middling Heavy. 2HKO damage, shit durability, and FF9 speed.

Heavy:

Galcian (SoA)
Fei Wong Fong (XG)
Rayquaza (PKMN)
Lenus (LoD)
Decus (SO2)
Aldelbert Steiner (FF9)
Alakazam (PKMN)
Maxim (Lufia 2)
Arnaud G. Vasquez (WA4)
Poo (EB)
Lang (LoL2)
Keith Valentine (SH1)
Angela (SD3)
Auron (FFX)
Rose (LoD)
Edge Eblan (FF4)

Middle:

Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear (TotA)
Lexis Shaia (Lufia 2)
Geomancer (FFT)
Alexia Lynn Elesius (WA:XF)
Ayne (LoL2)
Axl (MMXCM)
Cecile (S3)
Vaynard (Brig)
Barret Wallace (FF7)
Jeane (Suikos)
Seifer Almasy (FF8)
Arche Klein (ToP)
Miakis (S5)
Aggron (PKMN)
Zidane Tribal (FF9)
Argilla (DDS)

Light:

Luke fon Fabre (TotA)
Asch (TotA)
Zappa (CC)
Reis Dular (FFT)
Ace (S3)
Cleo (S1)
Jayle (VP1)
Chuck Preston (WA5)
Suzu Fujibayashi (ToP)
Nicolus (SO2)
Miklotov (S2)
Rinoa (FF8)
Genius (RS)
Dominia (XG)
Malak Galthana (FFT)

Taishyr

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2008, 12:46:28 PM »
Godlike:

1: Ryu (BoF3) - Limited Dragon interp. Bonebreak is still one of the nastiest things ever, and lord does he have tricks.
2: Guido Kandori (Pers) - 2HKO damage, speed, possibly one of the more durable Godlike to me? Main weakness is he has no way to outright OHKO average until a limit phase.
3: Rashidi (OB) - ...Massive damage off average speed and... probably PCHP to me. He's effectively Boss Johnny/whoever else relies on those blitzing moves, -but- he's immune to status and doesn't run out of ammo. Definitely a potential champ.
4: Lamington (Disgaea) - I'm sorry, but I'm going with the numbers I saw. Really good damage, nasty durability, but wallable. This was coinflip between him/Yuna here.
5: Yuna (FFX) - Mid-high Godlike to me with a limited aeon interp, which mainly just provides her with damage of different flavors if she wants to give up some stats/the healing game. Granted, the limited aeons is enough.
6: Seymour - Very nice, yet easily walled damage, pretty decent durability all told but hates ITD, not great speed... mmm, an improved Decus. Here works.
7: Zio (PS4) - Guido without the durability of the gods aspect; just really good durability. It's amusing; this is how close 2 and 7 are to me here.
-drop-
8: Miguel (CC) - ...respect for his trickgame, not present, really. Low Godlike to me.
9: Kuja (FF9) - Uh...huh.

Man, Super, why you gotta be pullin' out all my interpissue people.

Heavy:

1: Decus (SO2) - ...nnnnn.... works. As much as he's so easily walled it's not funny, that is godlike damage.
2: Rayquaza (PKMN) - Mad-level buffing game. That end damage/speed combo is just not nice.
3: Angela (SD3) - Status and damage, but not great speed. Durability is also not that great but not that failtastic.
4: Lang (LoL2) - Gut? Can usually manipulate equipment to give himself an edge against the opponent, and the limit is obscene. Regular damage isn't bad at all, either.
5: Poo (EB) - Respect for rolling HP checking in, but Ness's ability to use it far outstrips Poo's. Granted, Poo is faster. I can see moving this.
6: Rose (LoD) - Wins turn 2. Can block status as needed. Not a bad game, but has issues at times.
7: Alakazam (PKMN) - Physical defense respect not found, although he might have had that one phys defense double skill? ...Still not great, but off his speed, it works. Either way, good damage and good speed and good mdef and healing.
8: Arnaud G. Vasquez (WA4) - Trickster game that's tough but not impossible by any means to beat.
9: Maxim (Lufia 2) - More flexible limit-type skills, but isn't as fast nor as versatile equip-wise. Granted, I'm still debating L2 magic, as I still am all storebought magic. Mrf. Of note is that when a duelist relies on limits for healing... it's kinda weird.
10: Auron (FFX) - Wishes he had speed to run his game off of.
11: Edge Eblan (FF4) - Fast status. Counter: takes hits like feather duster, nothing besides the status.
12: Aldelbert Steiner (FF9) - 2HKO, can spoil elemental or limited status whores but not both at the same time. Not impressive enough spoiling to rank him high here.
13: Keith Valentine (SH1) - ID whore, in the division ID begins to be commonly walled. He's Jean, just properly ranked.

Middle:

1: Axl (MMXCM) - Limited spoiling by healers, but that Ninetales hit + two invincible turns to build it up and do damage at the same time? Off gamebest speed (admittedly, does sink during the invincible turns)? This is pretty bloody good. (The two invincible hits are near-average damage, Ninetales approaches an OHKO, and he's still fast once the turns end and such can pull out some nasty hax. Also spoils status-weak healers. Doesn't help that I consider his WP limit pretty much possible turn 1, since his buttonpress set is easy as hell.)
2: Ayne (LoL2) - Smaaaaash.
3: Argilla (DDS) - Healer from hell, isn't -that- bad PDur wise. Below average, yes, but not terrible.
4: Lexis Shaia (Lufia 2) - IP options and status.
5: Geomancer (FFT) - Equip choices from hell, Counter Flood, damage. Not half bad.
6: Aggron (PKMN) - Defensive tank from hell, magic makes him cry a bit but Steel helps.
7: Zidane Tribal (FF9) - Mini is all he has to me. Doom's not impressive enough. Kills pure physicalers who can be statused, has limited spoiling tricks outside of that but they're not that great.
8: Cecile (S3) - Tank, and impressive one. Wishes I allowed Yellow Scarf (Debating it), but still impressive.
9: Barret Wallace (FF7) - Not... that impressive.
Seifer Almasy (FF8) - No clue in hell.

Light:

1: Cleo (S1) - MISS CLEO SMASH.
2: Ace (S3) - Isn't... terrible.
3: Malak (FFT) - MDef respect in a fairly magic-reliant division, yep.
4: Reis Dular (FFT) - Yep.
5:Lunn (Lunar:EBC) - Advantage: damage. Disadvantage: durability.
6: Zappa (CC) - CC person.
7: Jayle (VP1) - VP person.
8: Nicolus (SO2) - ahaha what no.
9: Rinoa (FF8) - ahahahaha no.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 02:21:27 PM by Taishyr »

superaielman

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2008, 04:05:18 PM »
You forgot to number Rose's spot on the list, Tai.
-------------------

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 04:08:52 AM »
Everything's pretty gutcheck this week. More than usual I mean.

Godlike:

1. Yuna (FFX)
2. Ryu (BoF3)
3. Cloud of Darkness (FF3)
4. Violetta (G3
5. Seymour (FFX)
6. Sora (KH)
7. Lamington (Disgaea)
8. Guido Kandori (Pers)
9. Van Grants (TotA)
10. Zio (PS4)
11. Miguel (CC)
12. Aya Brea (PE)
13. Virgil (XS)
14. Felix (RS)
15. Kuja (FF9)

Heavy:

1. Galcian (SoA)
2. Lenus (LoD)
3. Fei Wong Fong (XG)
4. Decus (SO2)
5. Rayquaza (PKMN)
6. Lang (LoL2)
7. Alakazam (PKMN)
8. Auron (FFX)
9. Keith Valentine (SH1)
10. Aldelbert Steiner (FF9)
11. Rose (LoD)
12. Arnaud G. Vasquez (WA4)
13. Maxim (Lufia 2)
14. Edge Eblan (FF4)

Middle:

1. Seifer Almasy (FF8)
2. Lexis Shaia (Lufia 2)
3. Geomancer (FFT)
4. Alexia Lynn Elesius (WA:XF)
5. Ayne (LoL2)
6. Axl (MMXCM)
7. Cecile (S3)
8. Aggron (PKMN)
9. Argilla (DDS)
10. Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear (TotA)
11. Jeane (Suikos)
12. Arche Klein (ToP)
13. Miakis (S5)
14. Vaynard (Brig)
15. Barret Wallace (FF7)
16. Zidane Tribal (FF9)

Light:

1. Cleo (S1)
2. Luke fon Fabre (TotA)
3. Reis Dular (FFT)
4. Lunn (Lunar:EBC)
5. Ace (S3)
6. Zappa (CC)
7. Chuck Preston (WA5)
8. Rinoa (FF8)
9. Asch (TotA)- Not at all certain on Asch, this seems... around right.
10. Suzu Fujibayashi (ToP)
11. Jayle (VP1)
12. Malak Galthana (FFT)
13. Miklotov (S2)
14. Genius (RS)
15. Dominia (XG)- Domina effectively fights alone to me.  This is now self-explainatory.
16. Nicolus (SO2)
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2008, 04:38:13 AM »
Godlike:

1 Yuna (FFX)
2 Ryu (BoF3)
3 Sora (KH)
4 Violetta (G3) - Super speedy, high 2HKO to average durability. Not really enough to win Godlike.
5 Van Grants (TotA) - TotA boss respect is high. Still, only a limit boss. Wins against most slug-festing bosses?
6 Seymour (FFX)
7 Miguel (CC) - Pretty good, weakness hurts, but White/Holy/Light is a pretty decent element in Godlike.
8 Cloud of Darkness (FF3) - Not sure what kind of team I take her against. She could be considered fast against teams of Sages, for example.
9 Zio (PS4) - Durable!
10 Rashidi (OB)
11 Kuja (FF9)
12 Lamington (Disgaea) - He's... a glorfied Heavy. This comes from the N1 fanboy.

Heavy:

1 Fei Wong Fong (XG) - Agreed, Fei's one of those borderline types.
2 Rayquaza (PKMN) - Surprised that I rank a Pokemon this high, but damn my respect for Ray's game is good.
3 Lenus (LoD)
4 Galcian (SoA) - Gah, I hate you for edging Rose out of my top 4.
5 Rose (LoD) - Not quite as good as a boss from her own game.
6 Arnaud G. Vasquez (WA4) - Epic JUMP hype? No, he just likes that I allow him a 3/7 chance to start on an elemental hex (or blow a turn to get to one). Stat debuffing game is nice, too. WA4 statblockers.
7 Maxim (Lufia 2) - Maxim likes that I allow carry-over limit meters to start full (or half, depending on the game) for a duel.
8 Auron (FFX) - One trick? It's a GOOD trick. Wait.. he has a few other tricks with his debuff-physicals. FFX stat blockers.
9 Alakazam (PKMN)
10 Decus (SO2) - SO2 boss respect... not found.
11 Edge Eblan (FF4) - Speedy enough, hits a lot of different bases, but not really a master of anything.
12 Aldelbert Steiner (FF9) - Wants a pocket-sized Vivi to equip Sword Magic in a duel.
13 Poo (EB) - Not even a good healer. Why is Heavy again?

Middle:

1 Miakis (S5) - Game-breakingly good, and while not all of it translates to DL, she still hits pretty hard and has fast healing.
2 Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear (TotA) - More healing than she'll ever need! Also, likes the fact that I allow carry-over limit meters to start full (or half, depending on the game) for a duel. Comboing into a Mystic Arte is nasty. Should be able to FOF cancel off of the Light FOF left behind by her highest-leveling healing.
3 Lexis Shaia (Lufia 2) - Another person that benefits greatly from fully-charged limit meters.
4 Jeane (Suikos) - Lightning-elemental glass tank. CHARM RUNE HYPE? No.
5 Zidane Tribal (FF9)
6 Cecile (S3) - Durable. That's it.
7 Seifer Almasy (FF8) - More than I can say for these losers.
8 Barret Wallace (FF7)
9 Vaynard (Brig) - He's really not a Middle to me. But a great High Light like Cai.

Arche Klein (ToP) - Making a point of abstaining on ever voting on Arche again due to implied bias every time I try. >.>;

Light:

1 Luke fon Fabre (TotA)
2 Miklotov (S2)
3 Zappa (CC)
4 Suzu Fujibayashi (ToP)
5 Jayle (VP1)
6 Chuck Preston (WA5)
7 Cleo (S1)
8 Ace (S3)
9 Nicolus (SO2)
10 Lunn (Lunar:EBC)
11 Rinoa (FF8)
12 Asch (TotA)
13 Dominia (XG)

...eh... looks right.

-Djinn

Pyro

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2008, 12:14:07 PM »
Arche Klein (ToP) - Making a point of abstaining on ever voting on Arche again due to implied bias every time I try. >.>;

Don't do that. You WANT to be able to vote and hype characters you like. Just try and avoid being silly about it and you'll be fine. You can't go abstaining on every dueler you happen to be a fanboy over. Practicing impartiality in voting is also good for the entirety of the DL. So exercise your impartiality and rank Arche's IDing, high 3HKOing, Element absorbing, flying, somewhat frail self somewhere in your list.

My lists to come maybe later when or if I have spare time sometime in this week (aha. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA).

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2008, 02:48:49 PM »
Agreed. If you really think a character should be ranked well and you have facts/figures and information that you think supports your ranking of them go for it. Don't give a damn about what other people think ;p

Practicing impartiality is good though and if I could have voted for Beowulf I'd have probably put him top in Middle last round - based on what I've seen of him in the DL/RPGmon he spoils people really well.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 03:35:48 PM by Clear Tranquil »
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2008, 05:36:31 PM »

Don't do that. You WANT to be able to vote and hype characters you like. Just try and avoid being silly about it and you'll be fine. You can't go abstaining on every dueler you happen to be a fanboy over. Practicing impartiality in voting is also good for the entirety of the DL. So exercise your impartiality and rank Arche's IDing, high 3HKOing, Element absorbing, flying, somewhat frail self somewhere in your list.

My lists to come maybe later when or if I have spare time sometime in this week (aha. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA).

This. So very much this. Rather then abstain on your fanboy characters, just take a moment to look over thier matches in a bit more detail. And do this: rather then look for how they can win, look for how they can LOSE. It helps keep things in perspective a bit more, and lets you more easily see other people's aguments when they're saying your pet character loses because of x, y and z. You don't have to agree, but it helps keep from feeling like you're going out of your way to hype a fan character. Just put the extra effort into being impartial.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist