Author Topic: Jude > Arche  (Read 577 times)

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Jude > Arche
« on: September 26, 2008, 08:19:07 PM »
A bullet strikes the stone wall a mere three inches from the head of the half elven woman who just rounded the corner on her flying broom. Freezing in place, she looks for her attacker as a boy in a red coat stepped into view.

Keeping his gun leveled, he nodded cautiously at the woman on the broom, "I did that on purpose. I don't have to miss."

Remembering how close that shot was, she nodded hastily, "I believe you. So...what happens now?"

Jude shrugged, "We face each other as God intended. Sportsmanlike. No tricks, no weapons, skill against skill alone."

"You mean, you'll put down your gun, and I'll get off my broom, and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?" Her voice was tense, as if she didn't particularly care for that idea.

He smiled and took aim, "I could kill you now." His finger was beginning to tighten on the trigger, but before he could shoot, Arche was climbing off her broom and cautiously approaching Jude.

"Frankly, I think the odds are slightly in your favor at hand fighting."

"It's not my fault being the biggest and..." Jude sighed, "Man, that line doesn't work. I think you're taller then me."

Arche glared, "Hey! No breaking character! Just make something up that's close to it, okay?"

"Okay, okay." Jude thought for a moment, "Um, It's not my fault that you don't get much exercise. Try running instead of flying on that broom everywhere." His improvisation complete, he drops his ARM and prepares to fight.

Lunging, Arche starts wailing away with her fists, punching Jude over and over in the gut and chest. For his part, Jude got one arm up to cover his face and just lets her swing away.

Stepping back, she gives him a cross look, "Are you just fiddling around with me or what?"

"I just want you to feel you're doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed." Taking this as his cue to attack, Jude lunged forward, but Arche slipped to the side and jumped on Jude's back, clenching her arms around his neck.

Jude laughed through the clumsy chokehold, "Hey, you're quick. But I'm faster." Reaching up and grabbing Arche by her hair, the form of the gene driver became a blur for a split second and suddenly the half elf went flying across the room into the wall.

Arche barely had time to cry "No fair!" much less stand up, before Jude was on her, throwing punches and kicks of his own. And unlike his opponent, he had both actual muscle tone and a working knowledge of the basics of unarmed combat on his side. The fight began to go downhill for Arche very quickly, and cries of "Stick to the scrip!" and "Ow! Stop it! You're doing it wrong!" occasionally escaped the brawl.

Over at the judges table, Yangus shook his head at the scene, "'Ey, you think she came up wit' this whole thing espectin' him to let her win cause that's 'ow the movie worked?"

Angelo could only chuckle, "From the sounds of it, most likely."

Yangus snorted, "Birds."
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist