Register

Author Topic: Missing Comments  (Read 863 times)

Tonfa

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Missing Comments
« on: November 30, 2008, 05:34:23 PM »
Elwen > X
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 10:21:05 PM by Tonfa »
<Niu> If I ever see that Langfadood, i'll strangle him on sight
<Gourry> What, for making the game three times better?
<Gourry> And playable, at that?
<Niu> that lose the whole point of of L2!!!

Dunefar

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Wuffy-wuff-wuff!
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 05:39:27 PM »
Klein>Pamela

How do you deal with a ghost without the ghost busters being around? Good question! You do what you always do: When in doubt, throw ice bombs at them! How's Pamela going to like being blown up with shards of really sharp ice? Not well, not well at all! It's scary for her and a win for Klein!
* Infinite_Ko_Loop is now known as Ko-CidisnotaPrincess
<Nephrite> That is depressing.
<CmdrKing> I know.  Cid would makea  great princess.

Taishyr

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 05:42:25 PM »
Claiming Heckran>Marino, Knight>Cinnamon, Chansey>Leblanc

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 10:16:20 PM »
Emperor > Sora

What's the ruler of Hell, with a heart forged from purest darkness and powers to match, to do against the savior of the multiverse, wielding a mystical key which pretty much instantly banishes dark hearts on contact?  Cheat, obviously.
The Emperor simply subbed in his 'Good' counterpart, who conquered Heaven as he conquered Hell.  Being, however technically, a being a light, this version of the Emperor shrugged off the poor lad's every assault and finished him at leisure.  While probably not actually legal, none of the judges could tell the Emperor's forms appart anyway, or payed any attention to Final Fantasy II's plot in the first place.  Oh well, hardly the most brazen cheating NR's ever seen.

Carol > Karel

The Sword Saint, having devoted his entire life to the blade, searching out only the most powerful blades, would have felled Carol easily.  But wouldn't you know?  He happens to have a niece her age and wouldn't dream of beating up such an adorable little girl.  So, Karel conveniently stayed home that day, although Carol may not have benefitted that much.  Afterall, the Professor is now convinced she's so fearsome that even hardened warriors don't dare face her...
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Taishyr

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 10:18:17 PM »
Heckran>Marino

One is a robot ninja, capable of insane speeds.
One is a... rabid something-or-other with the power to call on water.

Heckran just flooded Marino's circuits out.

Hey, not every battle's elegant.

Knight>Cinnamon

Cinnamon came in skimpily dressed, planning on giving Knight a nosebleed he'd never forget before she bashed his face in.

Sadly, however, his world lacks noses, and so the interest, however large, was far less obvious. Cinnamon, waiting for him to react, didn't get enough time to save herself from Knight's sword.

He was then promptly beat up by both Pervert Squadrons - male and female - for his actions.

Sometimes you just can't win.

Chansey>Leblanc

"Hmph, a Pokemon?" Leblanc snorted. "It is cute, though."

"Chansey!"

"Heh. And that little egg, too... Proud mother, are you?"

"Chansey!"

"Still, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to beat you up. This is a fight, after all."

"Chansey?"

"Oh, don't look so sad, it'll be over before yo-"

And then the egg hatched into a full-grown Bahamut and ate Leblanc. Scientists are still unsure how this was physically possible. String theory has been blamed.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 10:28:03 PM by Taishyr »

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 10:30:48 PM »
Got Elwen>X
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 12:40:04 AM »
Elwen's a bit of an enigma for X- not only is the leader of Theater Vacour a woman fighter (A rare thing in X's universe), but is the best fighter in Radiata City- and someone who you can _not_ fight. After years of battling everyone, even down to the pool boy fanboy flunky of his, the combined image of that made X short circuit. That or the brutal combo from Elwen that knocked him out cold.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...