Author Topic: Tourney of Interest Season 6!! Finals  (Read 1462 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Tourney of Interest Season 6!! Finals
« on: December 12, 2008, 06:59:00 PM »
'lesca- i v Epsilon- iiii
Royce- iii v Psaro

Hugo v Balthier- vi
Jenova- vi v Levail

Weigraf- ii v Anna- vi
Senel- ii v Shine- ii (Hatbot)

Erk- x v Lulu- i
Millie- iii v BM

And now... the end.

Godlike

Epsilon (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Royce (Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete)

Heavy

Balthier (Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions) vs Jenova (Final Fantasy VII)

Middle

Anna Lemouri (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Senel Coolidge (Tales of Legendia)

Light

Erk (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) vs Millie Chliette (Star Ocean: First Departure)
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
Re: Tourney of Interest Season 6!! Finals
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 07:02:38 PM »
Epsilon (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Royce (Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete): Not especially close. Epsilon has a durability advantage to start with, and the speed gap almost offsets the damage gap. Then you factor in that Epsilon has ice magic in his first form, and at least keeps ITD damage in his second, neither of which Royce likes. And then there's the fact that he goes through that regen-to-full phase which Royce, being slow and one-hit, takes ages to cut through.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

alanna82

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 07:35:24 PM »
Godlike

Balthier (Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions) vs Jenova (Final Fantasy VII) Balthier for godlike please.

Middle

Anna Lemouri (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Senel Coolidge (Tales of Legendia) I think she takes this.

Light

Erk (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) vs Millie Chliette (Star Ocean: First Departure)- Erk is a middle, Millie is not, While Millie can heal, Erk will eventually Crit.

Taishyr

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 07:57:57 PM »
Epsilon (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Royce (Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete): Not especially close. Epsilon has a durability advantage to start with, and the speed gap almost offsets the damage gap. Then you factor in that Epsilon has ice magic in his first form, and at least keeps ITD damage in his second, neither of which Royce likes. And then there's the fact that he goes through that regen-to-full phase which Royce, being slow and one-hit, takes ages to cut through.

Works.

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 10:51:16 PM »
Heavy

Balthier (Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions) vs Jenova (Final Fantasy VII) - Seems right.

Middle

Anna Lemouri (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Senel Coolidge (Tales of Legendia) - If Senel doesn't block ID, S-type Quick Dream->Dancing Blade Chaos + S-type Quick Dream->S-type Shadow Chase should work.  Otherwise, I think the odds of initiative + Quick gives her three turns to KO in on average anyways.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 11:04:43 PM »
Godlike

Epsilon (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Royce (Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete)

Middle

Anna Lemouri (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Senel Coolidge (Tales of Legendia)- Senel does a little better than 85% PC HP damage. Anna's PDur appears to be 84.5%

Light

Erk (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) vs Millie Chliette (Star Ocean: First Departure)- Obvious slaughter. Millie nulls Lightning/Halves Fire/Has Magic Halving/Has Lots of Healing/Has a Physical Buff making her physical about half average damage.
...into the nightfall.

Pyro

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 11:22:20 PM »
Balthier (Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions) vs Jenova (Final Fantasy VII): Don't think he has problems here.

Middle

Anna Lemouri (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Senel Coolidge (Tales of Legendia): Senel does block ID. Otherwise see Dhyer.

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2008, 02:47:52 AM »
Godlike: Can't vote!

Heavy: Balthier - he wins, but no weapon stealing hype makes me sad.

Middle: Senel - Kneejerked this, then also saw Pyro and Dhyer for confirmation

Light: Millie - Though, I guess depending on what you see as legal for her, and how soon you see Erk's crit, Erk has an argument?

-Djinn
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 05:47:10 AM by DjinnAndTonic »

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 04:07:38 AM »
Balthier in a slaughter.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Monkeyfinger

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2008, 07:04:51 AM »
Epsilon whips ass