Register

Author Topic: Elena (vs. Barrett)  (Read 498 times)

Taishyr

Elena (vs. Barrett)
« on: December 20, 2008, 12:15:10 AM »
The rising star of the Turks graces the Dueling League arena again, ready to make up for a lot of lost time! And who might this be, growling like the empty-headed muscle freak that he is? Why, it's that darling man, Barrett! He may be no Cloud, but Elena's got to admit, pounding <i>this</i> worthless twerp into the ground before he realizes what's going on will be more than satisfactory. With hard-hitting attacks, confusion, and durability, Barrett's gonna find himself bowled over before he realizes what's happened, and like hell he'll have time to launch one of those pretty little limits Elena's way. Indeed, it's time for the Turk lady to shine!

Taishyr

Re: Elena (vs. Barrett)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 02:52:35 AM »
The rising star of the Turks graces the Dueling League arena again, ready to make up for a lot of lost time! And who might this be, growling like the empty-headed muscle freak that he is? Why, it's that darling mantwerp who runs AVALANCHE, Barrett! He may be no Cloud, but Elena's got to admit, pounding <i>this</i> worthless twerp into the ground before he realizes what's going on will be more than satisfactory. With hard-hitting attacks, confusion, and durability, Barrett's gonna find himself bowled over before he realizes what's happened, and like hell he'll have time to launch one of those pretty little limits Elena's way. Indeed, it's time for the Turk lady to shine!