Author Topic: Games you're playing: The 2009 edition.  (Read 687483 times)

metroid composite

• m_ACac
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Games you're playing: The 2009 edition.
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2009, 06:41:16 AM »
Touhou: lots of EoSD, Extra (gotten to 2 spellcards left once or twice) and Hard (beaten with two continues; never come particularly close to one continue).  SA I recently 1cced Normal using a computer with considerably less slowdown than the first computer I used.  I'm pretty sure I've seen it run faster on quad-core top-of-the-line computers, though (but on the other hand, no unexpected slowdown hitches = yay).

FFTPSP: won some fights against Excal I really had no right to win (whee, invited Agrias with a 48% chance, and then she confused some people with Holy Explosion).  The equipment I've picked up has been pretty underwhelming, though (one set of boots that give Move+2, and everything else has been storebought).

TF2: I feel rusty, though I'm not sure how rusty since I seemed to be doing okay on a known really good server.  I want to say I seriously botched spy/scout/pyro and wasn't too hot with Heavy, but performed fine with Medic/Soldier/Demo/Sniper (which is really surprising, since I generally fail with Sniper).

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2009, 06:55:39 AM »
TotA - Sword Dancer 1: put AI on spellcasting duty. Kite with Guy. lol ensues.

Geez.

EDIT: By the way, I kinda dig Guy. So cute.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • True and Honest. Smarter. More aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2009, 07:40:12 AM »
Bunch of pussies that won't even play ADOM blindfolded withyourpenis.
NO MORE POKEMON - Meeplelard.
The king perfect of the DL is and always will be Excal. - Superaielman
Don't worry, just jam it in anyway. - SirAlex
Gravellers are like, G-Unit - Trancey.

Niu

• Kitchen Knife
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • and Everyon's Hatred
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2009, 08:14:38 AM »
Is it just me, or is Maduin's Horn one of the few Ultimate Weapons that isn't vaguely pointless?  Struck me a lot of them seemed kind of mrf (World Champion looks like a piece of shit, can't see why Tidus wouldn't prefer the Premium Heart over that, for example.)  Like Fenrir looks like a slightly modified Ragnarok; probably a little better, but the difference is so minor (20% extra Chase Damage and +1 Power vs. 5% physical damage? Yeah, not really care worthy...)

Are you serious? Fenrir is sweet. It has +20% to crush in damage, and Cloud does crush ins on almost everything. And with right tweaking, crush in damage can be REALLY ridiculous. My Cloud and Golbez are now doing insane damage just by crushing people on to the floor or ceiling.

Also, I think that you can just unlock all the character scenes in Shade Impulse in Museum just by using the character to beat Chaos.

Twilkitri

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2009, 08:30:00 AM »
OB-  Fuck OB mechanics.

For what it's worth, http://twilkitri.fewiki.net/stuff/ogrebattle.txt is what I had done up until the last time I saved before my computer updated. The first section down to shortly past the two lists of classes can be ignored as it turned out that that was all already known on that site anyway.

But if you're looking empirically, it probably wouldn't be a great deal of help anyway ._. Every time I intend to get back into looking at it I get hit by waves of the game's mehishness and the way it's working's painfulness.

SRWW is being great. I would prefer to talk about it after I finish however. Up to episode 46 so a bunch of stuff should be coming my way soon.

Monkeyfinger

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2009, 09:37:01 AM »
TF2: I feel rusty, though I'm not sure how rusty since I seemed to be doing okay on a known really good server.

What server?

Xeroma

• SARDINES.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Vampire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2009, 09:47:41 AM »
Having just gotten TF2 on the PC recently, I must second MF's question.

Iji - Up to sector 8. Pretty fun.

Ys Origin - Up to the Tower of Rado. Jenocres is annoying. Also Adol is envious of Yunika's fire magic skills of doom.

<@SageAcrin> Where you realize that, when you think about everything that's said about this person...
<@SageAcrin> It adds up to one thing.
<+Ranmilia> MEGA MAN PLOT

Crystalgate

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2009, 05:12:48 PM »
Final Fantasy XII: Progressed to a religious town or something. They welcome all refuges and are all nice and so on which is obviously not a big sign that something bad will happen. There's also a guy there with a weird and cryptic behavior and that would be the clue that he's supposed to be wise. In any case, I get to know that the situation has worsened. Larsa decides to leave which is good since he's falling way behind on equipment and levels at this point.

Anyway, next I'm off to finding the mcguffin destroying sword. Some enemies there prove to be quite though, as is the boss, but my Hi-potions prevails. Then it's back to temple town.

Surprise, the empire decided to attack it. A not so sane judge is leading the assault and I get the honor of killing him. I think it's two down and X to go.

Basically, the story it really poor right now. Fortunately, the game is rather fun to play.

Fudozukushi

• Denizen
  • Born to hunt Death Knights
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2009, 05:22:45 PM »
Force Unleashed:  Finished this up on Sith Warrior(Normal) difficulty the other day.  Far harder then Sith Apprentice(Easy) but hey what do you expect?  Yes, yes, I suck for starting on easy but it's validated because the second level boss is a cheating ass.  Currently running through on Sith Lord(Hard) and doing reasonably well.  A huge hell no to ever doing Sith Lord(Expert) though, at least not without changing the way I distribute my force points because of those damn repeating blasters.

And now for whatever reason boss rant based on Sith Warrior!  Spoilers, but no one cares.

Rogue Jedi: Almost killed me.  Because I was so used to playing as Starkiller.  The sheer snail nature of playing as Vader again made this far more difficult.  I had also forgotten that Force Push could actually be useful!

Kota: Pathetic.  Force Push and laugh as I downstab.  Killed him before the floor started to burn.

Kazden: FUCK YOU.  Cheating bastard that's hard as hell to ever hit and has priority on so much of his shit it's annoying.  Also he summons god damn midbosses during the fight.

Shaak Ti/WORTHLESS WHORISH BITCH DIE DIE DIE!: WORTHLESS WHORE BITCH DIES LIKE THE BITCH SHE IS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  

Purge Troopers: Not a boss?  Whatever.  Fucking harder then Kota and WHORE BITCH regardless.

Shadow Guard: His guards are more of a pain.

Captain Loser: See name.  Bastard didn't even hit me.

Bull Rancor: My first fight with him I was getting stomped.  Unlike the rest of the large enemies in the game including Captain Loser, he wasn't stunned by being hit with Force Lightning.  So he managed to get me down to critical health while sitting on 75% himself.  Then I figured out his trick!  All I had to do was sit far enough away until he charged then air dash away and wail on him.  Got him down to critical when the his stupid bitch "master" killed be with her damn lighttonfas.

Round 2 went much smoother with me actually killing the bastard and only taking damage from the bitch master.

Marris Brood the bitch maser: Her pet was more of a damn threat after I learned his pattern.  She's THAT pathetic.

Proxy(Normal): See Brood above?  He's even weaker.

Proxy(Darth Maul): Yes, he turns into Darth Maul.  Despite nearly killing me on freaking Apprentice was actually easier on Warrior.  Realizing that I should Force Push while he's in the air helped.

Star Destroyer: Piece of cake.  Only took three pulls.

Darth Vader: Also piece of cake.  Dark Lord of the Sith my ass.

The Emperor: Hell of a lot tougher on Warrior.  Hell of a lot cheaper too since the last chunk of the fight he just spammed his "you can't hit me hahahahaha" move.  Lucky he's an idiot and calls guards on me so I get health.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2009, 05:59:52 PM »
P4 - In December. Maxed all SLinks except for Tower, Temperance, Hanged Man, Moon. Tower will be maxed before the end, don't think the other three will.

SO1r - SO1 recruitment can go die in several holes.

I need to update my backloggery. Just, y'know, effort.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

metroid composite

• m_ACac
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2009, 07:13:11 PM »
TF2: I feel rusty, though I'm not sure how rusty since I seemed to be doing okay on a known really good server.

What server?
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/focused-gaming

Granted, needs the right group of people online, but...yeah, to give you an idea of a couple of friends of mine who play there:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970266558/stats/TF2
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jollyeskimo/stats/TF2

It's probably not inaccurate to say that the average player during peak hours has about 500 hours of TF2, and mostly know each other.

Side note, Hal and Xer need to friend me already:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993176155

Dhyerwolf

• Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2009, 07:38:23 PM »

What party are you trying to get?
...into the nightfall.

Ultradude

• White Void, Cold Steel, OUCH FUCKING VAMPIRES
  • Denizen
  • I AM THE etc.etc.etc.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 06, 2009, 07:43:30 PM »
FF7 - Climbed a tower, got a dog, saw a dead guy. Now I'm off to fight a robot.
"Turning into bats? Laughable!" says sparkly telepathic Volvo-driving vampire who spent century in high school.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 06, 2009, 08:31:57 PM »

I'm just FAQing it, Dhyer. I was trying to get Ashlay, managed to miss him despite talking to him in the arena, and reloaded to get him. Problem was, last time I saved was before getting on the boat from Portmith(or whatever that town's name was), so I had to walk back to Astral.

After doing that is when I opened up the FAQ, and reading over that is what led to the above comment. I'm gonna need to keep checking back up on that.

As for the question though, I'm not really going for a specific party. Xer recomended Ashlay, so I wanted him. And I know I'll want Welch, but other then that, I'm open to suggestions if you have any.
<%Laggy> no not really.

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2009, 09:26:13 PM »

I'm just FAQing it, Dhyer. I was trying to get Ashlay, managed to miss him despite talking to him in the arena, and reloaded to get him. Problem was, last time I saved was before getting on the boat from Portmith(or whatever that town's name was), so I had to walk back to Astral.

After doing that is when I opened up the FAQ, and reading over that is what led to the above comment. I'm gonna need to keep checking back up on that.

As for the question though, I'm not really going for a specific party. Xer recomended Ashlay, so I wanted him. And I know I'll want Welch, but other then that, I'm open to suggestions if you have any.

Perisie!
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 06, 2009, 10:58:17 PM »

I'd recommend getting Mavelle, since she sounds very good in the remake (and she was great in the original, too). Past that, just check to see who you're comfortable with. T'Nique sounds improved from the original, Pericci I hated in the original, but may have an actual point in the remake. I like Phia a lot in SO1o, but she sounds... pretty different.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 07, 2009, 03:01:35 AM »
So I finished MK. Final boss managed to be scary without being really challenging or ever putting my victory in doubt, but I had all but one final weapon and all but one final armour so that probably helped a fair deal.

Oh right, I said I'd comment on this, (pure gameplay spoiler)
Wouldn't the final boss' healing-sealing move just destroy underlevelled parties? It definitely had me a little worried when I realised I couldn't even revive any more, but blitzing the boss worked just fine at that point.

Big rant coming soon! (maybe)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 03:03:50 AM by Dark Holy Elf »

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 07, 2009, 02:31:38 PM »
Pericci!

Power Dance! Healing Dance! Dream Hammer!

Though from what's been said I'm guessing her versions aren't as broken/useful as Peppita's despite her being largly based off Pericci~
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 07, 2009, 04:13:48 PM »
Final Fantasy XII: Progressed to a religious town or something. They welcome all refuges and are all nice and so on which is obviously not a big sign that something bad will happen. There's also a guy there with a weird and cryptic behavior and that would be the clue that he's supposed to be wise. In any case, I get to know that the situation has worsened. Larsa decides to leave which is good since he's falling way behind on equipment and levels at this point.

Anyway, next I'm off to finding the mcguffin destroying sword. Some enemies there prove to be quite though, as is the boss, but my Hi-potions prevails. Then it's back to temple town.

Surprise, the empire decided to attack it. A not so sane judge is leading the assault and I get the honor of killing him. I think it's two down and X to go.

Basically, the story it really poor right now. Fortunately, the game is rather fun to play.

Sadly, the game kind of forgets it has a story at points.  Like, 5 hour sessions at a time, and it tosses in a scene here and there when it remembers it needs to have one...

Pity too, cause based off the first 25% of the game or so, the plot had a lot of potential, but it just sort of gets dropped.
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 07, 2009, 05:57:36 PM »
P4 - Beat Eye In The Sky, which completes the maingame. Going for the True Ending.

Personas of note:
Sraosha with all three Auto-Makajas
Yoshitsune with Arms Master(and the assorted physical DOOM he comes with)
Surt with Repel Physical and Null Ice (bring Elec, Almighty or ID. I null/repel everything else~), as well as the usual assortment of Fire Boost/Amp Mar/Agidyne.
Odin with Spell Master(as well as his innate tricks of Overkill Wind Damage, and some lightning too)
Loki with Null Physical/Fire and Mind Charge(as well as his usual Ice tricks)
Alice wih Spell Master(cheap Die For Me! Whee!)

I figure even if I don't bother fusing stuff again, this batch should be enough for me to take on the bonus dugeon without too many problems.
<%Laggy> no not really.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • True and Honest. Smarter. More aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 07, 2009, 11:34:19 PM »
P4 - Beat Eye In The Sky, which completes the maingame. Going for the True Ending.

Not even Alan Parsons Project references will get me to play this game.

Fallout 3 - Doing the main story.  Had potential and then it shat itself.  Story of the game.  Stop fucking referring to Canada goddammit.
NO MORE POKEMON - Meeplelard.
The king perfect of the DL is and always will be Excal. - Superaielman
Don't worry, just jam it in anyway. - SirAlex
Gravellers are like, G-Unit - Trancey.

Veryslightlymad

• CONCEPTUALIZATION [Challenging: Success]
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Shitposts are a type of art for webforums
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 07, 2009, 11:38:42 PM »
NBA 2k9

Why am I losing simulations? I'm destroying games I actually play, because I made Al Jefferson pretty much unstoppable. (I kept doing the ball-handling drills until his speed and quickness became near-80, so now he can take guys off the dribble and jam it home again and again and again. He's pretty much unstoppable now.

And yet, his scoring is down. Go figure.
EDIT

But he's pretty much unstoppable. Yes sir. Pretty much unstoppable.

Stupid redundancy.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 11:51:15 PM by Veryslightlymad »

• Suggests the birth of an abomination
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 07, 2009, 11:39:02 PM »
Iji: Done a few playthroughs of this so far.  Awesomely fun indie platformer game, at least to me.  And the little nuances from what you can do are impressive to say the least.  (Also: only NOW saw what you want that mine for).  Short enough for great replay value, long enough to be immersive.  Need to do a few more runs to see what kind of other nuances I can get in the long run...

The fact that you can get almost every non-boss weapon in the game (and -a- boss weapon, if you know where to look) is impressive to say the least.

But as something to do: Weapon and ability rating time!

Shotgun: Starting weapon, and let's be fair, it's actually pretty good for a starter.  The infinite ammo doesn't hurt, either.  Range and random spread are issues, but it's serviceable.

Machine Gun: This...honestly isn't good at all.  You're almost never going to use it for its base form.  What you ARE going to use it for is the fusions it gives.  Far more effective for those than on its own--though it can at least be used to detonate objects at further ranges than the shotgun.

Rocket Launcher: A nice first heavy weapon.  However, it starts falling off once better weapons become available, and worse: Berserkers love to reflect them and they're useless against Assassins.  It has its uses, and is still a nice wall-buster for a while.

Devastator: Rocket Launcher on crack, and one of the strongest weapons in the game as far as damage-per-shot goes.  Three shots, all of which are explosive type, with the second largest blast of a weapon in the game.  This is your mainstay for taking out Annihilators, presumably.  If you want it for a fight, you -need- the Strength 10 bonus, though.

Resonance Detonator: Slow.  Prohibitively so.  Good for getting groups of enemies out of the way if your Strength is awesome.  But the recharge time is so fucking slow that it's insane.  Not that useful.

Pulse Cannon: More 'accurate', shorter-range machine gun.  Treat it like the machine gun, too, albeit with better raw damage.

Shocksplinter: Never actually used it that much.  Presumably, however, it faces the same problems as the rocket launcher insofar as being reflectable goes.  This is a problem.  Its altfire is awesome, though.

(Komato 10 weapon): Haven't used this too much either.  Mainly because by the time I get one, I also have my hands on the Tasen 10 weapon and Crack 10, which means I just use its altfire.  Not that this is by any means a bad thing.

Kick: Depends on how strong you are.  If you're strong, it wins.  If not, it fails.  However, sending Scouts and Soldiers flying is nothing short of hilarious.  This is the truth.

Hacking: Depends on luck, speed, and Cracking stat.  Almost invariably useful, however, if you can do it.

Turret Soccer: Hilarious.  Useless later on, but hilarious.

Buster Gun: AUTO-SHOTGUN.  Seriously, though, this thing kicks ass, particularly for its low requirements (Tasen 3, Crack 3).  For this, you get something that shreds through earlygame enemies like few others.  Helpful lategame as well, though for very different reasons.  EATS your machine gun ammo like nothing else, though.

Splinter Gun: By the time I normally get this, it's not that useful, and you have the awesomeness of the Plasma Cannon anyway.  I presume if you get it ASAP, you can tear apart earlygame enemies like few others.  It has splash damage as well.  The downside is that the projectiles, annoyingly enough, are reflectable.  Therefore, less than useful against Berserkers, useless against Assassins.  Probably does its share against other types, and I can imagine that it's useful against Annihilators to some small extent.

Spread Rockets: Nice.  Very nice.  These things do some serious damage early on, and it shows.  In fact, they're useful against Berserkers and things that duck your rockets normally.  Their damage is also solid.  The downside?  Triple ammo expenditure, and it's slow to recover.  Still hilarious early on.

Nuke: FULLSCREEN BOMB.  In actuality, its utility purposes are better than its weapon use.  The blast sends you flying back--letting you cross gaps you can't clear by jumping--and it hits just about anything onscreen.  Also good as an emergency weapon to send everything flying: It autohits the screen, and you're more than likely to do damage.  However, the ammo's useful to the Devastator, sadly, and it uses THREE shots for this blast.

Resonance Reflector: Tough to use for most of the game.  REQUIRED for the endboss, though.  It's a pain that you can't use it repeatedly like Berserkers can.

Hyper Pulse: Another solid weapon.  Strength dependent, but it's got both combat and utility use.  Nothing else lets you break down doors at range.  And the stun once it does enough damage is -always- useful.

Plasma Cannon: Mainstay weapon for most of the game.  THIS son of a bitch is the heaviest single-shot weapon you can reasonably use on Assassins, outside of possibly the Nuke; Assassins reflect the rest automatically.  And, hoo boy, it does its job well.  You want the Shocksplinter ammo for this, not the Shocksplinter itself.  And at a high enough Attack rank, it oneshots the evasive bastards.  Clears rooms of enemies not Annihilators, to boot.  Arguably one of the best weapons in the game, and it's more efficient with its ammo than some hackweapons are.

"BEAM CANNON FROM HELL": Let's be honest.  This thing destroys anything short of an Annihilator within seconds.  And it pierces walls.  It's the only gun that does this.  You will love it for many reasons, but it has one drawback:  It eats ammo like few others.

Strength 10: Longer invulnerability is always a help.  As is being able to fire the Devastator without getting knocked on your ass.  Kicks of doom and usefulness from the Hyper Pulse are also benefits.

Attack 10: Rather "meh".  Fast recharge is good for the Devastator and Plasma Cannon.  On the plus side, the damage alone is a benefit--being able to oneshot Assassins definitely helps.

Assimilate 10: Kinda sucks.  You get extra healing (1 healing from green, +1 healing from red), but...eh.  Probably better on the higher difficulties.  100% armor repair for any pickup is decent, though, and the ammo capacity helps if you want certain guns.

Health 10: -NICE-.  Reducing all Health damage to 1 is an amazing durability booster.  Given that anything that did health damage before aside from non-Annihilator melee did 2+ (Rockets did 2, Plasmas and Devastators did 3...), this is a massive boon, especially if you go for the optional "hard" last fight.

Crack 10: Which is better: making the Iosa fight easier, or getting access to the best gun in the game?  Or just hacking everyone's suits when they're not looking?  No matter which way you put it, it's amusing.  The extra time is helpful, to say the least.

Tasen 10: Devastator.  Enough said.  This is a just reward for Rank 10 in Tasen weaponry.

Komato 10: Not so good without Tasen 10 and Crack 10.  With both, you get the best gun in the game, hands down--and an easy bypass in Sector X.  Without it...eh.  The lightning thingy may not be too bad, I guess.
<+Nama-EmblemOfFire> ...Have the GhebFE guy and the ostian princess guy collaborate.
 <@Elecman> Seems reasonable.

Xeroma

• SARDINES.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Vampire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2009, 12:57:58 AM »
mc I keep trying to friend you on TF2 and it says you don't exist :<.

<@SageAcrin> Where you realize that, when you think about everything that's said about this person...
<@SageAcrin> It adds up to one thing.
<+Ranmilia> MEGA MAN PLOT

Fudozukushi

• Denizen
  • Born to hunt Death Knights
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 08, 2009, 01:42:21 AM »
mc I keep trying to friend you on TF2 and it says you don't exist :<.

Yeah, I had that problem at first as well.