Author Topic: Games you're playing: The 2009 edition.  (Read 685634 times)

Magetastic

• Denizen
  • Cooler than you.
    • View Profile
Re: Games you're playing: The 2009 edition.
« Reply #5825 on: November 17, 2009, 06:56:32 PM »
I'm also still firmly in the Teddie camp myself (I've given Yukiko more than her chance w/th a seriously extensive run this file) while Yukiko might be the better healer eventually Teddie comes in faster starting w/th Mediarama. The small speed advantage Teddie has over Yukiko probably doesn't really matter yeah but I just like to nitpick! Also sometimes I prefer those w/th a speed edge however slight) However Yukiko doesn't learn Mediarama till late which is noticable on Expert mode.

Personally, I found that if you keep Yukiko in your party right from when you get her, then by the time you get Teddy she's much better as a healer. Honestly, by the time I got Teddy, the only person I was thinking of giving up was Chie, since Yosuke and Yukiko were doing quite well as back-up with a little damage on the side.

Though, then again, by that time, I had enough variety with my Souji that I could switch from buffs to healing to magic damage to physical damage quite easily, and that I could self-buff him into doing ridiculous damage as long as the enemies didn't interfere by, say, killing/de-buffing him.
<%King_Meepdorah> roll 1d999 for "It was beauty...that killed the mage"?
* +Hatbot --> "King_Meepdorah rolls 1d999 for "It was beauty...that killed the mage"? and gets 999."12 [1d999=999]
<%King_Meepdorah> ...
<+superaway> ...Uh oh.
<+RandomConsonant> ...
* +superaway shakes head.

AndrewRogue

• Infinite
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Sadness
    • View Profile
« Reply #5826 on: November 17, 2009, 08:11:05 PM »
World of Warcraft: Grinding out the argent tourny dailies and gearing up so I can actually play some again, because my gear sucks pretty hard.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sisters+of+Elune&n=Jonthar

Finally bothered to get my basic 440 crafted gear, which was pleasant but, for the moment, I'm uncomfortably stuck with a few greens to boost my hit. Really need to read back up on Rogue stat priority. I'm so rusty anymore.

Demon's Souls: Haven't done it, but figured out how to beat the Armored Spider in melee yesterday. Just need to actually manage it now. It is a lot simpler than I thought, really.

Dragon Age: Headed off to go visit Alister's foster father and learned PLOT SECRETS. Also learned enemies will chase you for a long time. A long, long time.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5827 on: November 17, 2009, 08:27:46 PM »
On the Teddie vs. Yukiko field... doesn't help that Teddie in practice is actually frailer than Yukiko (only gets his Persona upgrade on the final dungeons, while you could have Yukiko upgraded by something like July or August, doesn't get Rune Dresses, so he doesn't get the stat boosts, and Lightning damage is the most commonly used in P4) and his buffs also take their sweet time to come up, along with his revival taking longer to come up than Yukiko. I'd only recommend him over Yukiko long-term if you're not using Kanji and you really want Matarukaja on non-Souji people, because Marakukaja isn't as important as Matarukaja is (while you want your damage to be as high as possible, Tarunda by itself is enough to make boss damage sorta suck, and only the last two bosses even -warrant- using Tarunda at all unless you're really underlevelled). In spite of the lower HP, Yukiko is actually superior to Teddie defensively for much of the game, and if you don't raise both religiously, you're likely to have one benched anyway because of P4 mechanics. In my case, I just looked at Teddie starting kinda underlevelled and didn't bother with him.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • True and Honest. Smarter. More aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5828 on: November 17, 2009, 09:48:14 PM »
You should be able to buy a Librarians Paper Cutter for your offhand Andy, will be much better and Weapon DPS blows the fuck out of Hit Rating for DPS.  Do your Icecrown quests and you should be able to get some better trinkets fairly easilly (Heroic 5 man Trials of the Crusader and 40 Heroism badges should be what you are aiming for pre-raiding if you can be arsed).  Think there is a slowish dagger from the dailies you are doing.  If you somehow save up enough Deathwarmed Belt could probably be put together for pretty cheap and beats the arse out of so many belts for a rogue (best 10 man one over it is from Yogg hard mode, so good luck with that, 25 meh whatevers).  Otherwise, I doubt you would get it up before the patch hits, but obviously the badge tier gear from Conquest badges is fantastic (head and chest).  Bracers are a bitch to replace honestly.  You could get some boots made same as Deathwarmed Belt, they are pretty good also.  If you somehow get super rich there is a very good chest and bracer you can have made with Crusader Orbs.

Weapons of course will be your biggest problem, it might be hard to justify a raid without purple ones, but it is hard to get weapons anywhere but raids.  I would try getting Heroic Strat runs and get the MH fist from there maybe.
NO MORE POKEMON - Meeplelard.
The king perfect of the DL is and always will be Excal. - Superaielman
Don't worry, just jam it in anyway. - SirAlex
Gravellers are like, G-Unit - Trancey.

Captain K.

• Do you even...
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...lift books bro?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5829 on: November 17, 2009, 10:06:22 PM »
KH358:  Stopped collecting challenge marks at around 190?  Just a few of the rewards left, but the annoyance level for the remaining challenges is too high for me to bother with.  So I'm effectively done with the game.

SuikoDS:  Picked this back up from a long time ago when I stopped playing to get ready for the Pokemon tourney.  After figuring out what the hell I was supposed to be doing, have been making good progress.  Have over 3/4 of the starbearers recruited, and I think I'm fairly close to the end.  About to start attacking the Order cities.  The plot is actually rather enjoyable, even if the random battles aren't.

PWI:  Restatted my blademaster so I can use fists as well as axes.  Lost 1100 hp by doing so.  Yay glass cannon melee class.

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5830 on: November 17, 2009, 10:25:16 PM »
You forget to mention the "PIG!!", or they took that off??
Didn't see this. Closest to this was him saying that only a dog would act as submissively as Emil did at times.

Though you didn't hate Marta really shocked me.
Marta is Flonne with a dirty mind. This amused me.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5831 on: November 17, 2009, 10:59:18 PM »
WAoO - Dicking around the Frozen Castle, L36 across the board. I think I can make overall assessments on the PCs now that I have all their skills, sooooooo:

Dorothy - Remained badass. The game-best skillset is just too significant, although her issues became eventually apparent: above average speed is good, but bosses are good at outspeeding her, so you can't simply drop her mindlessly, and they also often have the offense to cause her grief. Granted, they tend to be mages (and to have horrible physicals), so her survivability ends up better than you'd think thanks to the MDef, and healing+Overclocked are still brilliant for bosses (even if it gets dispelled - a turn dispelled is a turn they're not doing offense), while 1x Ratio+solid speed+Dream Land = randoms usually hate you. Never found much use for Mirror Skin, Power Boost is nice. Melt Down, her only attack spell, is -ridiculous-, but expensive, so it works for a desperation random skip button, but not something you'd spam. I'd still consider her MVP, but the fight for this spot between her and Strawman is actually surprisingly close.

Strawman - While Dorothy really showed her colors from more or less the get-go when the skillsets started forming, Strawman took a while to really come into (keep in mind that he was the 2nd-best PC from the get-go), but once his strengths began gaining relevance, along with the obtention of a few key pieces to his skills, he just exponentially improved. Strawman's combo of 1x Ratio+game-best speed is always cool, but once he gained Tomato Bomb to compliment the party's status game (Confuse is the best status you can inflict on enemies hands down, I feel, and running off "I go first" speed just makes it all the better), he suddenly turned into the most valuable character for randoms. Then, on bosses, going before them to use items became -paramount- at some point: Strawman is the guy to go when you need a Tree of Life Ash or a Moonfly Powder tossed before a boss screws you up. Falcon Swoop is sorta niche and rather expensive, but it's accurate enough ID to make good often, dispatching a few pesky creatures that can't be, say, OHKOed even by Tin Man and aren't in groups to make status the absolute option. More importantly, Fox Hunt is quite a good accuracy debuff (useful for the Dragons, if nothing else, and given how you need to fight them to learn skills... yeah) and his dispel is very useful, as bosses -also like to buff- themselves and are very dangerous when they do so.  Fish-type enemies also tend to be insanely annoying, so him hitting weakness against them is welcome. Plunder remains a useful niche throughout the game, although the steal accuracy started having issues later. However, it's a cheap, ITE attack that deals as much damage as a physical, so it's worth trying to steal often as long as Strawman doesn't need to pull something else, like status. Oz item resources are very scarce and the consumables are strong, so it's an idea. The fire weakness was -painful- on Holly, but otherwise? Probably my favorite PC, and actually stands toe-to-toe with Dorothy for the MVP spot.

Lion - Hmmm. Still feels like the clear LVP, since his niches are a lot more specialized and he has the overall worst stat spread in the game. Accuracy and speed are both below average and his magic durability actually -is- problematic in practice in spite of the HP. Alert helps there, though, and that's a very good, if not amazingly reliable, spell on bosses (mage prominence and all). D-Formation isn't very useful: as said before, bosses are primarily mages, and for the -physical- bosses, Fox Hunt ends up more relevant than D-Formation because the accuracy busting is so good. What really saves Lion is suddenly gaining a big damage move in Lion Dash: this makes him often as good an offense option as Tin Man on bosses, which plugs a real huge hole in his use. Accuracy woes are not negligible, though, as Lion Dash is a bit less accurate than his physical to boot. Elements is an option I want to mess with more, but I'd have -killed- to have that on Holly (75% resistance to elemental attacks? That would've kept her from nearly OHKOing Strawman all night long ;_;). In the end, Lion is mainly an odd PC with very clear uses and he's quite good at them - just the people surrounding him are very standout at what they do - and they cover more ample niches than Lion does.

Tin Man - Hilariously, Tin Man is quite good at randoms with the right mindset. He's the only PC with damage crowd control for most of the game, and that crowd control often OHKOs groups - but his speed just fails and things -will- go before he gets a turn. However? Pair him up with a Dream Land or a Tomato Bomb and watch the fireworks fly. Tin Man specializes on offense period - from being the only character to be able to hit weakness on all types with skills (that are uniformly stronger than other damage options for most of the game) to getting GT, full MT and ITE that's stronger than his already game-best basic physical, having him out actually ends up increasing your overall offensive output in that turn more often than not, as much as the earlygame seems to indicate otherwise: Dorothy and Strawman have to use their skillset way too often, and Lion is very lacking in damage until lategame (and his accuracy with his best damage means he's often being outdamaged by Tin Man, which is weird, considering how Tin Man is the one with the game-worst accuracy stat, not Lion). Tin Man's final skill, I thought would be underwhelming - just a limit skill? Meh. But then I tried it out, and it's actually solid at base: nearly 300 damage, which is just about 1.5x the HP of the most durable randoms I've met so far in the Frozen Castle. >_> As a DL damage skill, it's underwhelming (at 10% HP, it stops short of 500 damage), but ITE full MT damage that near-uniformly overkills everything off the character with second-best MP (why does the dedicated physical fighter have second-best MP!?) is worth the trouble. His durability also means that you don't have to spend a lot of time healing him either, and he works as a sponge to keep the enemy busy while Dorothy heals somebody in the back row or Strawman sets up his crazy junk without you having to work turns with basically zero offense (Lion is inferior at this even after Lion Dash, and Lion himself is often using his defensive stuff instead as well). Weird how he works out, but once you work the kinks of battle in practice instead of looking at theoretical max output, you realize Tin Man works quite well. If you need a sponge that will clean the enemies' clock off uniformly in a fell swoop, he's your man.

Cool little cast.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 03:46:01 AM by Jo'ou Ranbu »

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5832 on: November 18, 2009, 02:59:39 AM »
L4D2- Is L4D1 with the challenge kicked up a level. Easy is as hard as normal L4D normal, normal is as hard as L4D1 advanced, advanced is as bad as expert, etc. Just bloody brutal. Lot of fun, but... definitely hard.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5833 on: November 18, 2009, 03:08:27 AM »
Fuck Jockeys
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

superaielman

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5834 on: November 18, 2009, 03:25:03 AM »
Motherfucking tanks with no way to dodge them can blow me as well.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5835 on: November 18, 2009, 11:30:39 AM »
I see ^_^

Mage, Snow I kept Yukiko in my party in the replay from the time she joined until Teddie joined which included retrawling the castle and Kanji's dungeon to fight optional bosses and retrawling them for rainy day drops yet Teddie still joined w/th a level advantage and Mediarama over her >_> The same applied to Naoto later who also still joined with a level advantage (five) over my characters (including Chie who I never switched out) despite all the grinding I did <_<

*EYES*

My quick run down of PCs for Djinn -

*WARNING - Heavily biased and influenced by Expert mode + new game+ *WARNING*

Yosuke- So good I decided not to use him for most of my replay. Even switching him in at the end for optional stuffs easily reminds you of how good he is with wind and Dekaja and as he quickly levels up his speed, Masukaja and Brave Blade (so fitting for Yosuke <3) Incredibly speedy and evasive (to the extent that as mentioned in my last post he gets an ultimate weapon to emphasise this) with buffs, debuffs, solid physical and magical offence rounding off w/th solid ST healing (with Blessed Hands) and even tosses in an MT confuse skill for those tougher elementally resistant dungeon types. Awesme item boy too. I mentioned this to Nama before and I still think it Yosuke's the Nel of SO3 <3

Useful and effective even if not the most powerful (Maria/Souji/etc)

Chie-

Chie's a beast. Complete and utter. Just yeah. Chie's got speed, evasion and thanks to Power Charge and great final skills serious physical offence. She dominates in my opinion over Kanji vs randoms due to having MT physicals and of course the speed thing. However later on once her STR reaches a certain level she even becomes unequivocally better than Kanji at ST physicals and thus bosses too (i.e without having to rely on criticals and/or Rampage/etc scoring multiple hits though she -does- have weapons that boost critical proacs anyway so yeah) Great equips across the board, her own weapons often have shinies applied to them and of course she has access to female only equips like the Miori Shirt for the evade thing. As far as magic is concerned later on Chie's isn't for offence. Chie's ice ice baby is for knocking things down. Following up w/th Souji or a Rampage or whatever is niice. It's surprising the number of ice weak enemies you can find and knocking them down removes their defences like those rock things.

Did I mention that Chie has absolute broken in that she can fully knock even mini bosses (hi optional boss of Yukiko's castle!) out of battle with Galactic Punt ? >_>

Yukiko-I'm just going to list the things I actually -do- like about Yukiko. Her persona's quite stylish, it's fluffy, feathery and it's first form is pink! <3 It's second form reminds me of an angel which is also nice. Samerecarm is also angelic and fitting. Yukiko's ultimate weapon has an awesme name and is a pretty colour. Yukiko brings teh fire skillz if that's your thing (it's not mine, I've always been more of an ice/water goddess person <_<) and can exploit female only equips. Also my Yukiko is about to finally learn Salvation!

TBC

Thanks for the analysis of fully skilled Wizard of Oz PCs Snow~
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 01:12:07 PM by Clear Tranquil »
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #5836 on: November 18, 2009, 01:14:01 PM »
After the CT hype, I'm inclined to give up Kanji for Yukiko just to cover the most amount of elements and getting some backup healing. I just... -really- like Kanji as a character so I'm kinda loathe to replace him. I'll probably grow to hate Yukiko for replacing him. Whore.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5837 on: November 18, 2009, 03:17:15 PM »
FEDS: Chap 23!  Almost done with this game, then I can move onto...something else...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5838 on: November 18, 2009, 03:55:23 PM »
After the CT hype, I'm inclined to give up Kanji for Yukiko just to cover the most amount of elements and getting some backup healing. I just... -really- like Kanji as a character so I'm kinda loathe to replace him. I'll probably grow to hate Yukiko for replacing him. Whore.
If it makes you feel better Yukiko, Chie, Kanji is perhaps the best team for bosses once they've all learned their final skills.

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5839 on: November 18, 2009, 04:28:18 PM »
Honestly, use whomever you want, Djinn.  Soji can cover it up himself fairly well.

Kanji/Yosuke/Teddie gets all the support spells, and with Auto-Taru armour, does well at random smashing. 

Kanji/Yosuke/Chie is, IIRC, the fastest way to beat the superboss (physicals with criticals boom intervention).  Granted, the big finals resist physicals (and the frue final drains electric, so Kanji gets doubly screwed), but they physicals still do nicely nonetheless. 

I stuck with the girls all game - really, any party works fine.  The guy party is probably, theoretically, the best in the game with all the support skills?  Not by enough to really matter, I think.

Rambling at work la.
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

AndrewRogue

• Infinite
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Sadness
    • View Profile
« Reply #5840 on: November 18, 2009, 05:23:13 PM »
You should be able to buy a Librarians Paper Cutter for your offhand Andy, will be much better and Weapon DPS blows the fuck out of Hit Rating for DPS.  Do your Icecrown quests and you should be able to get some better trinkets fairly easilly (Heroic 5 man Trials of the Crusader and 40 Heroism badges should be what you are aiming for pre-raiding if you can be arsed).  Think there is a slowish dagger from the dailies you are doing.  If you somehow save up enough Deathwarmed Belt could probably be put together for pretty cheap and beats the arse out of so many belts for a rogue (best 10 man one over it is from Yogg hard mode, so good luck with that, 25 meh whatevers).  Otherwise, I doubt you would get it up before the patch hits, but obviously the badge tier gear from Conquest badges is fantastic (head and chest).  Bracers are a bitch to replace honestly.  You could get some boots made same as Deathwarmed Belt, they are pretty good also.  If you somehow get super rich there is a very good chest and bracer you can have made with Crusader Orbs.

Weapons of course will be your biggest problem, it might be hard to justify a raid without purple ones, but it is hard to get weapons anywhere but raids.  I would try getting Heroic Strat runs and get the MH fist from there maybe.

Thanks. Unfortunately, MH fist is no good. I'm a Mutilate baby.

There is indeed a 1.7 dagger available once I can start getting the Argent Marks (Spinal something or another) that is a huge improvement, so that's my current goal, but can't really start on that for another two days at least. Really need to do some instancing.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5841 on: November 18, 2009, 05:24:29 PM »

Replace Chie instead, then. Kanji is better for bosses (Matarukaja > Power Charge for overall party effect) and Yosuke+Souji is all you need for randoms.

Shale

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5842 on: November 18, 2009, 05:25:33 PM »
Played the Edgeworth demo on Capcom's site. Waiting three months for the rest of the game is not going to be fun.
"Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology."
-Ponder Stibbons

[23:02] <Veryslightlymad> CK dreams about me starring in porno?
[23:02] <CmdrKing> Pretty sure.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5843 on: November 18, 2009, 05:26:42 PM »
Played the Edgeworth demo on Capcom's site. Waiting three months for the rest of the game is not going to be fun.

You waited like a decade for a good, new Pirate Island game. Three months surely can be just a breeze. Alternatively, kidnap Capcom's localizing team.

Shale

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5844 on: November 18, 2009, 05:35:30 PM »
It doesn't mean I enjoyed that decade.
"Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology."
-Ponder Stibbons

[23:02] <Veryslightlymad> CK dreams about me starring in porno?
[23:02] <CmdrKing> Pretty sure.

superaielman

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5845 on: November 18, 2009, 05:36:15 PM »

Replace Chie instead, then. Kanji is better for bosses (Matarukaja > Power Charge for overall party effect) and Yosuke+Souji is all you need for randoms.

Chie is miles better for randoms. MT+speed is very nice to have. Everyone does feel usuable (*Punt* to Naoto for me, but yeah), so it really is a matter of party synergy.
-------------------

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
  • Yoo-hoo, Mr. Tentacle Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5846 on: November 18, 2009, 05:53:38 PM »
So, how is it, Shale?  I heard that they completely removed the court aspect of the game, instead just replacing it with something called interrogations (which I imagine is like confronting someone in PW2-3?).  Does it end up working just as well or... what?

Xeroma

• SARDINES.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Vampire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5847 on: November 18, 2009, 05:58:09 PM »
As someone who played the JP version up until somewhere early on into case 5, it flows pretty similarly to the original games actually. Interrogation antics allow for even crazier things than the courts >_>;

That is to say, Interrogations are really not that different from cross examinations except they're out of court and therefore have the potential to get even weirder.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 05:59:48 PM by Xeroma »

<@SageAcrin> Where you realize that, when you think about everything that's said about this person...
<@SageAcrin> It adds up to one thing.
<+Ranmilia> MEGA MAN PLOT

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
  • Yoo-hoo, Mr. Tentacle Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5848 on: November 18, 2009, 06:15:56 PM »
So...

1. Change of point of view character to Edgeworth (which PW3 showed was a waaaay better point of view character than Phoenix)
2. Same basic gameplay
3. Change of setting to both allow for more things to happen and to prevent repetition?

I'm way more excited to play this than I am to borrow my friend's copy of Apollo Justice.

Xeroma

• SARDINES.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Vampire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5849 on: November 18, 2009, 06:27:52 PM »
It's pretty awesome, yes.

<@SageAcrin> Where you realize that, when you think about everything that's said about this person...
<@SageAcrin> It adds up to one thing.
<+Ranmilia> MEGA MAN PLOT