Register

Author Topic: Bluelike  (Read 7434 times)

Lady Ashe

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Bluelike
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2009, 10:41:30 PM »
P3Fes Aigis is kinda like P4 Main to me. Give us a valid interp of her and maybe the DL'll consider, but until then...

As I've said before, I don't really see either of them as bluelike. I don't give them skill inheritance, 'cause of the whole customization thing. This still makes them crazy good but they're beatable by a character with enough variety. (Or non-elemental magic)

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2009, 04:07:47 AM »
P3Fes Aigis is kinda like P4 Main to me. Give us a valid interp of her and maybe the DL'll consider, but until then...

As I've said before, I don't really see either of them as bluelike. I don't give them skill inheritance, 'cause of the whole customization thing. This still makes them crazy good but they're beatable by a character with enough variety. (Or non-elemental magic)

That's not his point. What you said just drove the point he's making further: the issue is less about them being Bluelike than them being an absolute interp clusterfuck with three billion variables that drop kitchen sinks into averages as one of the less insane consequences. There has been no sign of consensus on how to interpretate even basic aspects of Minato and Aigis, and I doubt one will come up. When duellers are difficult to interpret to the point where you can't even peg them down safely into an average, they have no business being in the DL. Whether they're beatable or not is irrelevant to that issue.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2009, 04:14:42 AM »
Well, I created this topic for all duellers who would have a -possible- legal Bluelike form. Minato, FES Aigis, and Souji definitely have Bluelike forms that are legal under fairly normal interps.

I suppose there are some currently-ranked duellers who could be Bluelike under fairly unusual interps that I don't have listed yet, but I think I've got most of the ones from ranked games...