imageRegister

Author Topic: Week 2 Missing Comments(15 of 'em ^_^;)  (Read 971 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Week 2 Missing Comments(15 of 'em ^_^;)
« on: February 06, 2009, 05:17:43 AM »
Cecilia>KOS-MOS
Heat>>>Seymour*

Zeno>Kevin*
Angela>Poo*

Ena>Lucia
Kornell>Caellach*
Magdalen>Florina

Cleo>Wil
Yukari>Taya*
Peco>Muku
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 11:15:00 PM by SageAcrin »
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Week 2 Missing Comments(15 of 'em ^_^;)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 05:22:12 AM »
Lavos > Teepo
Saturos > Lucian
Eiko > Volke
Kid > Alenia
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Taishyr

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 01:44:11 PM »
Ryu>Beatrix, Heat>Seymour, Zeno>Kevin, Angela>Poo, Yukari>Taya (....wwwwwwuuuuuuuuutttttt)

Taishyr

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 05:06:31 PM »
Ryu>Beatrix

Swords flashed through the air, blasts of fire coiled across the field and slammed into pure holy energy lashed out by the Knight of Alexandria. Beatrix smiled grimly, before lancing forward through the haze and thrusting upward, impaling the young dragonkin.

"Heh. Gotcha..." Beatrix murmured as the hero's eyes blanked in shock. "A good fight, though."

And then Ryu's hands slammed around Beatrix's neck.

---

"So... Ryu the Fourth, who's actually the first or something like that, turned into... the Wyrm form?" Lucca asked with a degree of skepticism. Ryu the Fifth nodded.

"I guess I get it from him, you know? Or something. Hell if I know how I'm related to him. Still, apparently he's got the same form, and, well... you know why I don't bother dueling in the Arena." A slight shrug.

"How long will it take them to heal Beatrix?"

"Well, they need to find a part of her first. Sounds like they're banning that transform for him from here on out, too. Probably wise."

Heat>Seymour

This match wasn't decided by power, or by sexy hair, or by intellect.

Not by demonic potential, underlings, or cup size.

No, this match was decided... by Ghaleon.

Specifically, Pretty Princess Ghaleon.

Fortunately for Heat, he hadn't eaten anyone in a full week, and so he was slim enough to take the role of Prettiest Princess.

Ghaleon is currently attempting to beat TimeLord to death with Seymour's corpse, killed by mortification.

Zeno > Kevin

Last Resort. Werewolf fighting talent. Mud wrestling. Origami cranes the size of small planets. The triumphant return of BITGOYSWB, which resulted in the destruction of more than a few galaxies. Organized pinata duels at midnight in every open field of every world. Sock puppets. Dragonite evolving into Yoshi. The earth reversing its spin without anyone noticing.

Man, that was an epic match. Too bad you missed it.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 11:28:04 PM by Taishyr »

• Suggests the birth of an abomination
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 10:24:10 PM »
Kornell>Caellach.

"I'll knock some sense into you!  This ain't gonna be pretty...Kornell BUSTER!"  And with a mighty throw and those famous lines, Kornell managed to dispatch Caellach...the other combatant obviously not used to being uppercut several feet into the air before being brought down over his back, as he slumped on the ground

"So, what -is- his obsession with that 'buster' thing anyway?  You'd think he was pretending to be one of those superheroes," Billy asked from the judges' box.  At least the match had gone rather normally...

"Oh.  He always wanted to be in a fighting game.  We heard it all the time while he was actually helping Emelious," Violetta replied.  "Buster this, buster that...would you believe how annoying it was?  We had to take away his minions after he was using them for additional 'practice'," she continued, rolling her eyes.

"Fighting game?  ...huh."

"That's not the worse of it.  He sent out multiple requests for his 'idea.'  Unsurprisingly, they were all rejected.  Not even Luther would touch them."

"So, uh, is that why he disappeared all of a...?"

"Yeah, he got tired of everything we were doing with Xorn and just up and left.  I wonder how he's--"

"Don't even ask." the president of Sphere Corporation cut in.  "He's been sending them out as soon as he got in the League.  I swear, if I have to put up with another flood of proposals for 'Grandia Gear X Plus Slash Octothorpe' or whatever he keeps calling it, I'm going to lock him in a closet with Belzeber..."

Billy's mouth dropped in astonishment.  "...that's...what it's called?"

Violetta buried her face in her palm, embarassment and shame about how someone as -great- as Emelious could've chosen someone like Kornell welling up within her.

Luther took this opportunity to excuse himself before he could be seen.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 02:54:47 AM by Namagomi »
<+Nama-EmblemOfFire> ...Have the GhebFE guy and the ostian princess guy collaborate.
 <@Elecman> Seems reasonable.

Taishyr

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 11:37:33 PM »
Angela > Poo

Angela was expecting an easy match. Short, simple, painless.

Angela had prepared a Soft just for Poo, too.

So when a disembodied floating head appeared in front of her before she even got to the arena and told her it was going to take her legs, Angela understandably freaked out.

Hearing that his ancestor spirit got completely shredded by a panicked Angela screaming "YOU'LL NOT TAKE ANY OF MY ASSETS!!!" demoralized Poo enough that he threw the match, anyway.

Yukari>Taya

"GREAT SPIRITS OF DESTRUCTION!" Taya's voice boomed out. "HEED MY CALL! JUDGE ALL THOSE BEFORE ME UNWORTHY, AND SMITE THEM IN THE NAME OF THE THREE SAINTS - SAINT PETER OF THE RISING FLAME, SAINT BOWIE OF THE JUDGING BOLT, AND SAINT-"

And then Yukari's arrow went straight into her face.

Moral of the story: In-battle quotes are nice and all, but it's hard to argue with an arrow to the face.

Moral of the story 2: So go learn from Rita how to go "blahblahblah ATLAS!" already, silly mages.

Taishyr

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 01:22:16 AM »
Cecilia>KOS-MOS, Cleo>Wil, Peco>Mukumuku.

Cecilia>KOS-MOS

GNOSIS-slaying robot. Magical Crest girl with a holy parasol. Iron Chef cooking contest.

Sadly, the holy parasol also doubles quite nicely as a sauteeing pan, while KOS-MOS attempted to blow up the oven due to suspicious readings. As a result, Cecilia moved on.

Cleo>Wil

"That has absolutely no right to have worked." Alen muttered as Cleo walked off the battle floor, triumphantly waving to the crowd.

"Hey. Titania made it work." Cleo grinned, flashing the throwing sword with "WEAPUN TRIANGEL ADDVANTIGE" scrawled on it with a crayon to the audience. "And who am I to deny Peppita her right to scribble on something?"

Peco>Mukumuku

"Chipchippa? Chipchip... CCCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

And with one nibble on Peco, Mukumuku fainted. And thus the sleeping hero was victorious.

Apparently raw Peco is highly poisonous. Whould'a thunk?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 01:38:43 AM by Taishyr »

Taishyr

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 02:34:00 AM »
Ena > Lucia, Magdalen > Florina

Ena > Lucia

Lucia has lightning! Lucia has healing! Lucia gets eaten in one bite!

Look, when you spend half your time running around the arena and casting weak magics instead of actually fighting, maaaaaaybe trying to slay a dragon isn't the best idea?

Magdalen > Florina

Magdalen waited in the arena ten minutes before trying to leave.

That was of course when Florina accidentally ran into Magdalen with her pegasus, sending her flying over his head and out of the arena first.

All three are in the hospital with moderate injuries.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 02:36:38 AM by Taishyr »