Author Topic: Marle (vs Akihiko)  (Read 362 times)

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Marle (vs Akihiko)
« on: February 06, 2009, 09:55:20 PM »
While Marle is always up for meeting another dashing young man, she does have certain boundaries, and this Akihiko fellow is trying to put his hands all over her the moment they meet! This simply will not do. While she thinks it's very <i>ice</i> to meet him too, she really does think that he needs to <i>cool</i> his heels a bit and <i>chill</i> it with the brutish behavior. Okay, that's enough of that. Even outside of hitting his massive weakness to ice attacks, Marle can simply make him freeze in his tracks with the Stop inflicting Siren crossbow, and that will be that. With Haste to start running circles around him and deep reserves of healing to keep her afloat, she'll have the SEES boxer right where she wants him long before he can bring her down.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Taishyr

Re: Marle (vs Akihiko)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 02:45:21 AM »
While Marle is always up for meeting another dashing young man, she does have certain boundaries, and this Akihiko fellow is trying to put his hands all over her the moment they meet! This simply will not do. While she thinks it's very <i>ice</i> to meet him too, she really does think that he needs to <i>cool</i> his heels a bit and <i>chill</i> it with the brutish behavior. Okay, that's enough of that. Even outside of hitting his massive weakness to ice attacks, Marle can simply make him freeze in his tracks with the Stop inflicting Siren crossbow, and that will be that. With Haste to start running circles around him and deep reserves of healing to keep her afloat, she'll have the SEES boxer right where she wants him long before he can bring her down.