Author Topic: Jack>Lin, Eiko>Magdalen, Cleo>Yukari, Anna>Hanako  (Read 488 times)

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Jack>Lin, Eiko>Magdalen, Cleo>Yukari, Anna>Hanako
« on: February 13, 2009, 05:55:39 PM »
Eiko > Magdalen

Finding that you don't have time to cook? Are those hard to reach spaces remaining forever uncleaned? Are your guests always showing up before you're ready for them?

If these problems sound familiar to you, then you might be in need of a butler.

But wait! What about that busy, high profile lifestyle? Always on the go, rarely in one place for more then a few days at a time. Well, there's nothing you can do but grin and bear it, right?

Wrong!

New, from your friends at Madain Inc., is the all purpose Pocket Butler! All the skills and  talents of any professional butler, now in a convenient travel-friendly size. But that's not all! Call in the next five minutes and your Pocket Butler will be upgraded to the combat model, absolutely free! That's a 7000 gil value, absolutely free!

Supplies are limited, so call now!
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Jack>Lin, Eiko>Magdalen, Cleo>Yukari, Anna>Hanako
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 06:03:28 PM »
Jack > Lin

*CHING*

Lin's jaw dropped, "You did NOT just..."

"Parry a bullet?" Jack gave her a half grin, "Yeah, I did."

"HOW!?"

The swordmaster shrugged, "The same way you parry anything else. Well, it does help that when I get serious I can move faster then a bullet, sure."

"..." The catgirl gunner was silent for a long moment before just throwing her hands up, "You know what? I'm done here. You're some kind of freak."

Jack watched her storm out with a chuckle, then walked over to collect his win.

As Joshua marked down Jack's win in the record book, he gave him a measuring look, "You know what? I'm calling bullshit on that. I know all there is to know about dodging, and parrying a bullet cannot be that easy."

Smiling wider, Jack nodded, "Sure, but I wasn't about to tell her that."
<%Laggy> no not really.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 09:30:13 PM »
Anna > Hanako

*thunk* *thunkthunkthunk*

No, not the sound of Anna and Hanako duking it out, as you might suspect. Rather the sound of one Edge Eblan slamming his head into the judges table over and over again.

"Two lovely ladies, he said. Perfectly legal judging position, he said. Anything I want goes, he said...."

Looking up, Edge was treated to yet another dull exchange of attacks between the two lights.

"Yeah, two ladies not even I can get interested in..."

Eventually, a groan and thud was heard as Hanako collapsed to the ground. Edge, seeming more excited by this then Anna did, jumped out of his seat, "Finally! Yeah, uh, Amy, Annie, whatever your name is, 'grats you win have a nice day good f-ing BYE!"

Exiting the arena with much haste, the ninja prince cracked his knuckles, "Okay Yuri, you got me. Haha, good one. But if you think I'm letting you get away with that scott free..."
<%Laggy> no not really.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 10:07:37 PM »
Cleo > Yukari

Cleo smirked as her third sword slammed cleanly into the bullseye, "That makes...216. Beat that."

Readying her bow as a new target was set up, Yukari smiled at her opponent, "Gladly."

Steadying her nerves, she narrowed her focus. Herself, and the target. There was nothing else. Draw....aim...release!

*thunk*

Yukari beamed, "Bullseye! ...wait"

The target wobbled...and fell down.

Cleo laughed, "So, uh, critical hit, huh?"

The archer blushed, "So can we set the target back up?"

"Nope. No using wait commands, we agreed on that. And since this is a target match, any magic will get you DQed."

Sighing Yukari tried aiming at the now horizontal target, "How am I supposed to..."
<%Laggy> no not really.