Author Topic: Week 5 missing comments  (Read 354 times)

Taishyr

Week 5 missing comments
« on: February 27, 2009, 08:53:09 PM »
Kornell>Marle
Cleo>Anna

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Re: Week 5 missing comments
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 12:04:36 AM »
Kornell>Marle:

Oh, the humanity.

The miserable suffering.

The terrible, heart-wrenching pain.

---

"Don't...call...me...stupid!" Kornell cried, as he blasted Marle with attack after attack.

Namely, Sonic Blasts.

Marle, as it turned out, managed to live through those pretty safely.

Of course, she had to heal...

"I...didn't...I mean...." Marle sputtered, as she Cure'd herself time and time again.

"I'm afraid I don't understand. I don't recall hearing her say that." Emelious frowned, as Kornell vented his terrible suffering on Marle's fragile body.

"Well, maybe I lied to him about that." Violetta noted, as she watched the spectacle with a smile.

"...why?" Emelious asked.

"Pretty simple. I like the strong, silent types. With Marle out of the way..." Violetta chuckled nastily.

"...and people say that seeing the world as a miserable thing that needs to be purged is an unreasonable world view." Emelious muttered.

Cleo>Anna

CATFIGHT.

The tearing.

The pawing.

The ripping.

The incredible beauty of this spectacle.

It is beyond words, beyond comprehension.

It must be seen.

---

"...as someone that has made a hobby of screwing with pervert's heads, I must salute your decision here." Piastol noted with a small smile, as two giant Spikey Tigers fought it out in the place of Cleo and Anna.

"I don't have any idea what you mean." Cleo and Anna answered, straight-faced and nearly simultaniously.

Ultimately, Cleo's Tiger was more afraid of fire than Anna's was of boomerangs, giving Cleo's training methods a clear advantage, and ultimately giving her the win.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 12:09:44 AM by SageAcrin »
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter