Author Topic: Fogel > Clive and Nikki > Laharl  (Read 377 times)

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Fogel > Clive and Nikki > Laharl
« on: April 24, 2009, 09:50:42 PM »
Fogel > Clive

Clive has always been a man of learning, so it's no surprise that he was well acquainted with the wisdom of one Mr. Kenny Rodgers. While he wouldn't consider himself a great expert in the art of gambling, he at least had the 'know when to walk away and know when to run' part down pretty well.

So when Fogel's reaction to being shot in the face was to grimace, spit the bullet back out and comment on the taste of lead, Clive simply put his weapon up and calmly left the arena.

There are some fights that you simply aren't going to win. And as far as Clive is concerned, it takes a braver man to admit that and move on then to fight on against all odds. There will be other seasons. Preferably ones without overpowered dragon knights of DOOM in them.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Fogel > Clive and Nikki > Laharl
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 09:57:20 PM »
Nikki > Laharl

For about the 30th time in less then 10 minutes, the all too familiar battle cry rang out through the arena...

<i><b><color=red>"SHORYUKEN!!!!!!"</color></b></i>

Followed once again by hilarious laughter from the cheerful catgirl and a frustrated growl from her demonic opponent, "WILL YOU STOP DODGING THAT!?"

"Well maybe you'd land it more often if you watched the screen more."

"Grrr..."

Two Burning Kicks and an Emergency Combination later, and Ken was down for the count. Again.

Laharl's voice boomed in protest, "I WANT A REMATCH!"

Nikki giggled, "Another one? Sure. But that'll add another day onto your sentance."

Growling, the Overlord hit start again, "Fine. Just...choose a different character this time!"

"No way short stuff. Viper is my main."

"Grrr...."

Before Laharl finally gave up, he not only lost the fight, but owed Nikki the entire rest of the season as Overlord in his place. Her first order of business? Redecorating the entire castle with pastels, stuffed animals and frills. Needless to say, she had the full cooperation of both Flonne and Etna in this endeavor.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist