Author Topic: Touhou Mafia - Main Topic  (Read 121948 times)

Smodge13

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Touhou Mafia - Main Topic
« Reply #975 on: January 27, 2008, 11:33:26 AM »
Speaking of El Cids flip, what the hell is a Fate controller?

Is it possible he could have a power to manipulate flip-roles, or even choose someone to become an SK?

Carthrat

• Max Level Arch Priestess
  • Denizen
  • I'm a goddess! I'm really a goddess!
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: January 27, 2008, 12:37:55 PM »
And... gah, I see. Yakko protected Tai on night *3* and *that's* where the unaccounted-for protection is, where as Gate protection Tai on night *4*. It was on night 4 that Yakko supposedly investigated Cid. Right.
WHAT BENEFITS CAN ONE GET FROM SCIENTOLOGY?

Carthrat

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: January 27, 2008, 12:43:40 PM »
Or, no, *Gate* protected Tai on night 3 and *Yak* protected Tai night 4. Right. >_<

Taishyr

« Reply #978 on: January 27, 2008, 01:17:56 PM »
I'm going to say this flat out; there is the potential neither protected me. Either way, I'm not going to survive any more hits, I don't think.

Taishyr

« Reply #979 on: January 27, 2008, 01:21:41 PM »
Before you ask: it's role, I can't say any more.

I'm chewing all this over, but my main suspect is Smodge. The SK->town incorrectness is off, and it doesn't account for the fact that we had three attempted kills night 4 and three kills night 5, which is why I don't buy Flandre turning from whatever to SK; that role was around for too long. Perhaps it was not a forced kill? This wouldn't surprise me, at this rate, but if someone can step forward and provide evidence to the contrary, it'd assist us.

Tonfa

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: January 27, 2008, 01:47:47 PM »
Hmn. First off. IF smodge's roleclaim is true then he can be pretty much nothing but Naive cop trumped by Miller, barring really outlandish roles that are unheard of. Naive trumped by Miller is a weird judgement call for a mod to make, but...blah, I suppose it is possible. (SUPERMILLER???) Then again this leaves us with the question, where the <censored> are the non-town players?

Staying on the assumption of truthful smodgeclaim. smodge really can't be sane unless Yakumo was paranoid and Paranoid trumps Godfather(which would have been El Cid in this case), which I find harder to swallow and too many assumptions to make. Then there's the chance of smodge creating his investigations out of thin air with possible Excal scumbuddy and -

Right, this train of thought is going absolutely nowhere except on crash course with itself.

I agree with the logic of Flandre flipping to SK with Remideath.

Night deaths in the game have gone...1(town)/1(town)/1(scum)/2(town)/3(1SK/2town)

Working off the assumptions there's a scum kill, Vengeful Ran and post-remideath Flandre SK in play...

Night 1: Corwin doing a scumkill, met with completely useless Nitori "protection", based on OK's watcher results.

- aaaand I'm checking for new replies after taking a break in writing and Tai turns kill analysis upside down by saying that he may or may not have been protected after all! O_O

My head hurts.
<Niu> If I ever see that Langfadood, i'll strangle him on sight
<Gourry> What, for making the game three times better?
<Gourry> And playable, at that?
<Niu> that lose the whole point of of L2!!!

Tonfa

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: January 27, 2008, 02:19:51 PM »
Bleh. I went through all Shale and smodge posts. All I get is smodge being extremely careless and forgetful which really doesn't tell anything either way right now. Shale is either town or the most careful scum player in the history of Mafia.

I want to look through Andycal and Gate next but I am getting really sick and tired of combing through DL posts today. Oh well, there's time.
<Niu> If I ever see that Langfadood, i'll strangle him on sight
<Gourry> What, for making the game three times better?
<Gourry> And playable, at that?
<Niu> that lose the whole point of of L2!!!

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
  • Never feels any pain, never really dies
    • View Profile
    • This is the state to which I have been reduced.
« Reply #982 on: January 27, 2008, 03:08:35 PM »
If Cid was the Godfather he would have flipped as such.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Taishyr

« Reply #983 on: January 27, 2008, 03:20:41 PM »
I know nightkills targeted me, and I know -something- happened to make them tink. Gate's explanation I bought for a while because it fit what I had been working with re: Alex's death. He may still be truthful in it, and I'm inclined to believe him based on timing if nothing else, but I may need to think about it.

Argh. When I'm beginning to be one of the more talkative people, town really needs to speak up, damnit. (This comes from the person who pretty much read the topic through day 5. -_-; at least that turned out okay.)

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: January 27, 2008, 06:45:15 PM »
Yay for sleep. Anyway, again, not going to be around again until evening, so putting all of my thoughts together now.

Re: Docop to SK?
Y'know, I hadn't thought of that. It does make sense that Flandre would change alignments based on Remi's death. And there were too few kills earlygame for him to have been an SK the whole time, I think. So it's entirely possible that Yakko was in fact town when Smodge investigated him. But...that still leaves El Cid reading town and now Excal reading scum and claiming miller. Oi. Yeah, the only possibilities I can think of are Smodge being Naive and trumped by Miller, or him being scum. But...if he were scum, how would he know to call Excal a scum read? I suppose Excal could be scum as well, or Smodge could be a scumcop?

And...there's really not much else for me to comment on right now. Excal's claim of "all the awesome powers are gone now I'm just a miller" smells fishy, but Smodge is kinda sorta confirming that(at least confirming that the immunity to night actions is gone and he gets a scum read), so unless I buy that they're both scum or that Remi was the last scum and they're both part of the same third party faction? Eh, it doesn't quite fit that he's lying at all unless Smodge is in on it somehow.

As for Tonfa and his roulette bomb claim? That's just crazy enough to fit in this game, sadly. I still think that Smodge looks overall worse, even with the recent weird claims between him and Excal, I also just can't shake the feeling that killing Hal was someone else's move to make Tonfa look worse and get us to lynch a bomb. I don't have anything to back that up, just one of those gut feelings everyone so hates, but the feeling is there.

I'm...not going to vote and then leave, not with this much weirdness going around. I'll vote tonight when I get back. Anyway, time for me to go get ready for an RP.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
  • Never feels any pain, never really dies
    • View Profile
    • This is the state to which I have been reduced.
« Reply #985 on: January 27, 2008, 08:30:45 PM »
Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game! Vote Chart:

No one has voted yet!

Day ends in 31 hours. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

I will be gone until at least midnight Eastern: tonight is Inventory Night. D:

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Excal

• Chibi Terror That Flaps in the Night
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: January 27, 2008, 09:12:08 PM »

IN FACT, I can think of *no reason* not to publicize that to town, not after you've already spoken about a daykill! I... would like to hear Excal explain why Andrew did not declare this before I continue along this line of reasoning.

I need to hurry off to work, so not too much to say, however.  Rat, you're joking right?  I've got nothin' on why Andy played the way he did.  Even with the potential for people to over react, even with the whole limited powers deal, I can't claim any more understanding than the rest of you over why Andy acted the way he did.  All I can honestly say is that had I been playing this role from the start, these things would have been revealed differently, and had I not gotten the word of Mod that Andy was town, then I'd be very inclined to agree with the point of view that he's non-town.

That said...  yeah.  I can very easily see El Cid's death leading to changes in roles.  Very easily see it.  This makes some sense of why Tai's still alive, though apparently he has some kind of death defying power now too...   And with the rando-Vig still out there things may continue.  Though, given the fact that we're pseudo-LYLO, this suggests that our mystery killer either can't hold back from killing, or isn't town.  Which means I'm hoping that we're just 5-1-1.

Smodge...  Yeah, I'm not inclined to believe this theory, but there is a way that he could have figured (or El Cid could have and then just told him) out what to say regarding my outcome.  Remember, I suggested my name along with Tai's as one to test his sanity.  That wouldn't work unless I was expecting him to get a Scum result (as anything else gives us a null read).  Of course, the same problem I have with him as scum cop is that...  wait, I just realised the answer to my question.   The full question is, why would the scum want Smodge, who cannot say things correctly and has constantly fumbled definitions and meanings, to be their fake cop?  And the simple answer is, because if there's only four scum, he was the only one left to play the role.

Finally, I know that Role Fishing is considered Taboo, but I can't help but feel that in endgame, the more information the better.  And, specifically, when there's a chance that a slip here might lead to a lynch that means no night kills, and mislynching means night kills end us effectively anyways, I think it might be time for a rolecall.  I'm not sure how much good it'll do with this much insanity going on, but the more we have to think on, the better.

Smodge13

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: January 27, 2008, 10:13:22 PM »
The full question is, why would the scum want Smodge, who cannot say things correctly and has constantly fumbled definitions and meanings, to be their fake cop?  And the simple answer is, because if there's only four scum, he was the only one left to play the role.

Excal, hypothetically, if i was scum and decided to play fake cop ebcause i'm the last one standing, how the hell could i have
1. shown my investigations in advance,
Look at my first serious post of each day, day 2 i say my gut says 1 person.
Day 3 i say 2 people
Day 4, i missed
Day 5 i say 4 people.

Both copclaims from Eviltom and QR i said i disbelieved.

So if your reasoning there is correct, ALL the other scum must have known they were going to die from the begginning of day 1.

I'm not scum but hopefully i have explained my actions here, i have done my best to show that i am a cop without drawing attention to myself from day 1.

Smodge13

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: January 27, 2008, 11:14:26 PM »
Thoughts on people.

Taishyr - Cleared beyond Suspicion by supercop.

Andrew/Excal - Miller/Possible scum, honestly if he is scum then i must be a sane cop, which doesn't make sense unless Cid was a godfather and it didn't reveal on flip, personally i tend to believe he is town, especially after Andrew let us control his daykill.

Tonfa - roulette bomb, because its only possible Lylo, Tonfa could be a prevailing factor to that Lylo, his post content and things are down, he still doesn't seem too bad.

Due to my previous analysis, there is no matter what 2 Non-Town players left in the game i believe 1 of these 3 should be our lynch because if Tonfa is telling the truth 2 of these are Non-Town, if Tonfa is lying 1 of these is scum.

Carthrat - My investigations showed Town, however that is meaningless if i'm nieve, if i'm insane it condemns him though,personally i think he's town however one thing i just noticed, When receiving my investigations from Kilga, the text is slightly different for Rat's investigation, Yakumo's, Gate's AND El Cids, all had the exact same wording, Rats however was different, although this could just be coincidence.

Gatewalker - Claimed 1 shot bodyguard, it seemed to work effectively to save Tai so i tend to believe it (however there is a possible conspiracy theory where scum chose to do no nightkill so that gatewalker could make the claim of bodyguard).

Shale - This is where i think the safe Lynch is, sure he hasn't let off many scummish vibes, however the things going for him, 1 he isn't a bomb, 2. he is less likely to be innocent than Gate.

Either Way i believe the lynch should probably go onto Carthrat, Tonfa, Gatewalker or Shale.

Seeing as there are definately 2 non-town i think it's safe to stear clear of Tonfa for at least today, Gatewalkers bodyguard part seemed to work so i'm inclined to believe him town, this leaves Rat or Shale, and of the 2 Shale seems like the better choice to lynch to me.

I would vote here but with possible Lylo i won't actually place the vote yet.

Carthrat

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: January 28, 2008, 12:52:44 AM »
Excal: I was kinda serious, I was hoping you could shed some light on why. After all, you have the complete details of your role and more time to think about it. I don't really know how replacements work; for all I know, Andrew might've talked to you about his strategy.

Since Tai's hinted his protection may not have come from Gate or Yak, it's now harder for me to believe that Yak flipped roles- although it's not impossible (I still don't get why he'd copclaim as SK at all.)

While I was left confused by my own speculation on roles earlier, Kilga confirmed that Cid would have flipped as Godfather; therefore assuming Smodge is town, he must be a naive cop that is fooled by a miller.

Smodge: I believe Tai has already said he was attacked on night 3. Don't know why you think scum would pull some no-kill gambit here. Faking naive cop is terribly, terribly easy, even breadcrumbing it from day 2 and not believing other cops; you get a lot of justification out of this. Being naive cop is not really a tell in either direction as far as I'm concerned (it's your scum thing on Excal that's really bizzare, but there's only two possibilities as far as I can see; either you're naive trumped by miller, or you and he are scum together.)

Gate: I kind of agree that if one of Smodge or Excal is antitown (re: scum), it's likely the other one is too; I hesitate to make a firm judgement on that. But if Smodge is lying about his coppery, then if he's not aligned with Excal he was taking a big gamble with the investigation results here; coordination seems more likely. Dunno how much I buy the idea of them both being a third party as opposed to scum, but this is just quibbling over semantics. Nontown, bad, etc.

Mass roleclaim. I'm... against this if it was just me who decides, but it's possible that Tai could change my mind.

Excal

• Chibi Terror That Flaps in the Night
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #990 on: January 28, 2008, 04:13:47 AM »
Sorry, Rat.  I didn't talk to Andy at all.  All I've got is stuff from Kilga, and it's all pretty bare bones.  As for Andy's behaviour, I can't do much more than to speculate that he was trying to confuse the scum, and managed to confuse everyone else at the same time.   And, except for one detail that doesn't matter any more, you've been told everything I've been told.  So, we've all got the same amount of info on Andy as his actions, and I don't have any more insight than you do now.

I do have to agree with Smodge, he did point out instances where he laid hints down.  So, it is probable that if he got a true read on me, then he's likely town.  So, as far as I'm concerned, that means there's three town confirmed, with four left, two of which should be town.  Why do I feel two are town?  Because there's still another killer out there.  Given the way Kilga mentioned the LYLO, I don't think the second kill is in the hands of town.  Of course, I'm almost certain, given Alex's death, that that kill isn't in the hands of the scum either.  This suggests one scum left, and one independant SK.

I am also tempted to believe Yakko's roleclaim.  The cop result on El Cid seems to bring too much attention on himself otherwise.  And I wouldn't put it past the modding here for the status change if El Cid dies to be something he wouldn't be informed of until after the face.

So, when did we get our other SK?  It's possible there was another trigger, but I don't know anything about Touhou, so I couldn't speculate flavour wise who it might be given the first two deaths.  (Although, oddly enough, Kilga doesn't seem to be tying triggers to Vanilla characters.)  Though, given we had three kill attempts on Night 2... 

Night 1 - One Kill Attempt Known
Night 2 - 2
Night 3 - 2
Night 4 - 3
Night 5 - 3

So, this suggests that our mystery killer might not have been active on Night one, which suggests that it was either Tom or Mia that set him off.  It's either that, or our killer managed to either hold back night one, or went for the same target as the scum (it happened in PW Mafia).  The jump on Night 4 was explained away by Alex as Vengeful Thug, though this may not be true.  And Night 5 the extra kill was clearly from our friend Yakko.

So, this was a lot of fancy talk which...  I'm not sure how it helps besides assisting me in making sense of the situation we're in.  So...  what now?

I need to go for a bit, but expect more thoughts later when I return.

Smodge13

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: January 28, 2008, 09:42:48 AM »
Smodge: I believe Tai has already said he was attacked on night 3. Don't know why you think scum would pull some no-kill gambit here.

Oh with this, Gatewalker claimed the 1 shot bodyguard and that it protected Tai, so hypothetically if Gate was scum planning to go with a lie about being bodyguard then scum would naturally have to go with a Nokill that night, I find it unlikely, hence i find Gate more on the innocent side of things, because a gambit like that, that early in the game i find highly unlikely.

Which means i think the Non-Town are probably in the Tonfa, Shale, Carthrat side of things.
With Tonfa possibly being bomb i believe its probably safer to go with Rat or Shale.

Carthrat

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: January 28, 2008, 10:42:53 AM »
Why would scum no-kill that night as preparation for a bodyguard claim? That doesn't make any sense at all. How does that even tie together?

Remember that Tai DID say he was attacked then. SOMEONE was responsible for that. Alex died as well, but I don't really think scum would kill one of their own, so who the hell attacked Tai if scum didn't?

Bizzare cop results and getting trumped by a supposed miller who looks pretty dodgy himself, totally nonsensical 'Smodge Logic' that you somehow expect *us* to have to sit down and solve for you. I mean, look at this:

Quote from: Smodge
Hypothetically Tonfa Lying worst case scenario
Lynch Townie, 2 Town members die overnight, 4 left Alive, therefore 2 Non-Town Exist Both MUST be on different sides, otherwise it is Fixed Lylo

Tonfa Lying Better scenario.
Lynch Townie, 1 Town dies overnight, 1 3rd party OR scum dies with them, 4 left alive, 1 scum amongst them, not in Lylo

We're *lynching Tonfa* in this speculation, right? You've declared him as town in the better-case scenario that assumes he's lying! HE WOULD BE SCUM IN THE BEST-CASE SCENARIO OF HIS LYNCH. WHY would you expect him to be town AND lying here? We were not amused when Tom did this at the very start of the game and I strongly doubt any townie would be stupid enough to throw this kind of fakeclaim out at this point; yes, a bomb role DOES have more excuse than most, but *not about claiming bomb*. This is the most telling thing I've found and I frankly think the only explanation I've got is that you *know* he's town because *you* are scum.

The nonsensical things don't stop coming out of you. I suspect you and Excal could be a team due to the coordination necessary to pull off a fake cop investigation on him that clears him as miller (a necessary ploy if you are trying to fake naive cop), and am speculating that your flip has the potential to damn or clear Excal and possibly clear Tonfa. I think it's about time I laid a vote on you and you try to explain yourself, particularly for the above.

Your shoddy posting throughout the game has been talked about before and I think everyone knows the score there. Furthermore, you're basically saying 'let's lynch rat or shale' without really presenting any case against of us or our posting. It frankly seems you're trying to leave it up to town to decide between two choices, both of which are likely wrong.

##Vote: Smodge

Deadline fast approaches; we've got less than a day left. Come on, people.

Smodge13

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: January 28, 2008, 11:15:48 AM »
Why would scum no-kill that night as preparation for a bodyguard claim? That doesn't make any sense at all. How does that even tie together?

Remember that Tai DID say he was attacked then. SOMEONE was responsible for that. Alex died as well, but I don't really think scum would kill one of their own, so who the hell attacked Tai if scum didn't?

Quote from: Smodge
Hypothetically Tonfa Lying worst case scenario
Lynch Townie, 2 Town members die overnight, 4 left Alive, therefore 2 Non-Town Exist Both MUST be on different sides, otherwise it is Fixed Lylo

Tonfa Lying Better scenario.
Lynch Townie, 1 Town dies overnight, 1 3rd party OR scum dies with them, 4 left alive, 1 scum amongst them, not in Lylo

We're *lynching Tonfa* in this speculation, right? You've declared him as town in the better-case scenario that assumes he's lying! HE WOULD BE SCUM IN THE BEST-CASE SCENARIO OF HIS LYNCH. WHY would you expect him to be town AND lying here? We were not amused when Tom did this at the very start of the game and I strongly doubt any townie would be stupid enough to throw this kind of fakeclaim out at this point; yes, a bomb role DOES have more excuse than most, but *not about claiming bomb*. This is the most telling thing I've found and I frankly think the only explanation I've got is that you *know* he's town because *you* are scum.

OMGus much?

1. Gatewalker claimed 1 shot bodyguard, scum wouldn't be bodyguard therefore the only way he is scum is if he lied, however, there would have to be a blocked kill somehow that night, hence the Gatewalker bodyguard claim COULD be a scum ploy to attempt to clear him of suspicion, however i find this highly unlikely as to do it scum would have to choose a no-kill, which didn't happen because Tai reported an attack, Therefore Gate is most likelyTown.

As for the analysis, no i wasn't assuming we lynch Tonfa, i was assuming the Result of whoever we lynched was town (because it is WORST case scenario), hence we lynch anyone and that person turns up town, it was a series of possible scenarios which shows that There are at least 2 Non-Town players at the moment.
This is because we know it is only Possible LYLO hence we can mislynch today and still possibly win tomorow, the scenario wasn't assuming who was What, only that we hypothetically hit Town or hit a Bomb with our lynch, it then shows the scenarios both with Tonfa telling the truth and Tonfa lying, this can then be analized combined with the Factor of possible LYLO to work out how many Non-Town are out there.

Tai is definately not Scum, I know i'm not and tend to believe Excal isn't (Miller Scum makes no sense whatsoever), this leaves Gate (who's bodyguard claim makes me tend to believe his innocence), this leaves Yourself, Tonfa and Shale, with Tonfa claiming bomb it is probably better to give him the benefit of the doubt for at least 1 day because there are 2 Non-Town out there and him being the bomb could be the factor that is determining Lylo.

Its simple process of elimination.
1 analysis shows worst case scenario (worst case should end up Lylo because Kilga arned us Lylo is possible)
Next shows a scenario which doesn't result in Lylo.
All this was analyzed both for with and without a bomb factor to determine how many Non-Town there are out there.

I never "knew" Tonfa was Town, i provided 2 hypotheticals 1 with a bomb, 1 without.

Smodge13

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: January 28, 2008, 11:26:16 AM »
Anyway off to bed for me, i'm out most of the day tomorow so i'll place my vote in the morning which will probably be my last post before the deadline, so if anyoen wants anything in particular just say so.

Taishyr

« Reply #995 on: January 28, 2008, 11:28:33 AM »
Tai is definately not Scum, I know i'm not and tend to believe Excal isn't (Miller Scum makes no sense whatsoever)

While I know what you're talking about, here, the line just made me snicker like mad.

This is also a note to say that I'm compiling a post, as well as a flat-out request for an Extension: 24 hours because I want to hear more from Shale re: his thoughts.

Taishyr

« Reply #996 on: January 28, 2008, 11:29:00 AM »
Meh, just realized Kilga may not see it like that.

##Extension: 24 hours

Carthrat

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: January 28, 2008, 01:49:13 PM »
I've been suspicious of you for a while now and I still think it's plausible that you and Excal are working together. I think it's pretty ridiculous to call it OMGUS when I've hardly been shy about my concerns.

You weren't assuming we lynch Tonfa? I.. see. The way I read it, I thought you were saying 'we lynch him, he flips townie'. I dunno, then. The 'If Tonfa is lying' worst case scenarios don't really seem to deal with him, in that the events you describe come about regardless of if he's lying or not and we lynch a regular townie.

I still don't understand your logic on the no-kill thing. If nobody gets attacked, how are they supposed to fakeclaim bodyguard or something like that? I think it's rapidly becoming a moot point, though. I do agree that it's seriously unlikely Gate would lie about protecting Tai if something else was actually responsible (it'd be way too easy to get outed.)

You talk about how you know you're town a fair bit, as if to emphasize the perspective you're arguing from. It's a meaningless statement (nobody is going to say they're not town).

<->

Let's see. Tai's clear because of supercop. Gate remains mostly clear by virtue of being the only claimed Defender of Tai(tm). Tai hinted that something else may be responsible; if he thinks Gate is scummy he needs to say so for me to rethink things. That leaves Shale, you, Excal, and Tonfa as suspects.

I admit that I'm scared of Tonfa actually being a bomb combined with pseudo-LYLO. I said before that bomb is an effective lie for a scum under pressure and that still holds true. If it was plain LYLO I would be more likely to vote for him.

Shale has vanished for most of the day, it looks like. His previous posts mostly strike me as on the level... even if they are a bit short. They're not actually devoid of content or thoughts in general; he has definately gone back to look at people (particulary around those copclaims on day 5). It seems like he's constantly going back and checking things before he posts. I really haven't had a problem with him.

Excal himself I think is suffering somewhat from the sins of Andrew but I can't really just excuse them at this point; with that said he doesn't look as bad as you at present, and Excal himself has generally been pretty good; I appreciate he had to take some time to catch up, so I may be being a little lenient.

I've been over why I think you and Excal might be scum or working together somehow before; between you and Excal, I currently find you a more likely scum due to the general problems you seem to have with posting; I really can't tell half the time what you're trying to say or what the logic you're using is supposed to be getting at, and it seems like it could be a smokescreen to me. You've done a lot more weird speculating than Excal this thread and I can't tell if it's a smokescreen or not. You also never replied to this post-

http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=329.msg6304#msg6304 from Shale, and I feel that you should.

The three of you (Excal, Smodge, Tonfa) also have problematic claims which obscure the whole situation and naturally make it hard to be decisive. If I wasn't voting for you, I'd be voting for one of them, so... I don't really see a reason to unvote.

<->

An extension seems like a decent idea, since Shale said he was gonna be away for most of it. I'll second Tai's request.

##Extension: Kilgamayan

Taishyr

« Reply #998 on: January 28, 2008, 02:16:00 PM »
To clarify: I do believe something else may be responsible now, though I did not know this at the time. This being said, I myself still consider Gate decently clear due to both the timing of his claim and a bit of reasoning (if he were scum, scum would want to out whoever blocked the kill on me; his roleclaim suppressed all need for anyone to do so); , though I also want to hear more from him in general -anyway-, so.

Shale

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: January 28, 2008, 03:00:53 PM »
Okay, I'm alive and at a functional computer. The worst-case scenario, posting-wise, happened yesterday and the only computer I had access to was the one that can't process the SMF login screen. Yeah, IE sucks ass. Anyway, back, reading over stuff, yay me.
"Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology."
-Ponder Stibbons

[23:02] <Veryslightlymad> CK dreams about me starring in porno?
[23:02] <CmdrKing> Pretty sure.