Register

Author Topic: Zophar McAllister (vs. Altima the Whore)  (Read 403 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Zophar McAllister (vs. Altima the Whore)
« on: May 24, 2009, 08:20:43 PM »
The Almighty Zophar has long lain in wait for his chance to once again destroy those who dare call themselves "Gods".  After all, can these posers match up to a true God?  Bringing his greatness to bear, the mighty Zophar is primed and ready to turn all those before him into dust.  A mere fallen angel doesn't stand a chance against the great Destroyer himself!  Dust to dust, as they say.  Bringing to combat his deadly Hell Storm, Zophar's great magical prowess will be more than enough to take the bloody angel down a notch.  Her parlor tricks, designed to tempt and confuse mortals, have no power over the mighty Zophar.  The wrath of the gods shall  be brought down upon all the liars and pretenders this season - none shall remain in the wake of the Destroyer's rave through Godlike.
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Taishyr

Re: Zophar McAllister (vs. Altima the Whore)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 11:31:32 PM »
The Almighty Zophar has long lain in wait for his chance to once again destroy those who dare call themselves "Gods". Bringing his greatness to bear, the mighty Zophar is primed and ready to turn all those before him into dust. A mere fallen angel doesn't stand a chance against the great Destroyer himself! Bringing to combat his deadly Hell Storm, Zophar's great magical prowess will be more than enough to take the bloody angel down a notch. Her parlor tricks, designed to confuse mortals, have no power over Zophar. The wrath of the gods shall  be brought down upon all the liars and pretenders this season - none shall survive the Destroyer's rave through Godlike.