Register

Author Topic: Reno (vs. Zero)  (Read 384 times)

Dark Holy Elf

• Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
Reno (vs. Zero)
« on: June 11, 2009, 05:02:35 AM »
Just another day, just another dollar, just another job for Elite Turk Reno to do. Reno doesn't like doing unnecessary work, and he doesn't like endangering his life. Fortunately, just as was the case against that schoolboy Vayne, Reno's path to victory against the outdated combat robot Zero is a simple and, as far as these things go, rather safe one. Sure, Reno would be no match for this <i>Star Wars</i> reject in a straight-up fight, but why would the crafty (and lazy) secret service agent stoop to that? Between Electromag Rod, Neo Turk Light, and of course the dreaded Pyramid, Reno has no shortage of underhanded tricks with which to stall Zero in his tracks. And best of all, the swordsbot isn't nearly as fast as you might suspect, giving Reno all the opening he needs. Looks like it'll take a tougher opponent than this for Reno to call it a day.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Taishyr

Re: Reno (vs. Zero)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 01:04:56 AM »
Just another day, just another dollar, just another job for Elite Turk Reno. He doesn't like doing unnecessary work or endangering his life. Fortunately, just as was the case against Vayne, Reno's path to victory against the outdated combat robot Zero is a simple and rather safe one. Sure, Reno would be no match for this <i>Star Wars</i> reject in a straight-up fight, but why would the crafty (and lazy) secret service agent stoop to that? Between Electromag Rod, Neo Turk Light, and of course Pyramid, Reno has no shortage of tricks with which to stop Zero in his tracks. And best of all, the swordsbot isn't nearly as fast as expected, giving Reno all the opening he needs. Looks like it'll take a tougher opponent than this for Reno to call it a day here.