Register

Author Topic: Guess the RPG Character - Mk. II  (Read 128204 times)

Magic Fanatic

• Denizen
  • As if it wasn't already.
    • View Profile
Re: Guess the RPG Character - Mk. II
« Reply #1125 on: December 20, 2009, 04:23:31 PM »
Um...  Uh...  Hmm.

Marlene?

Taishyr

« Reply #1126 on: December 20, 2009, 04:30:20 PM »
1) Giving people a lift? I can do that.
2) Oh, you thought I meant -literally-. Uh... nope. But my dad does!
3)
???: Repercussions of Evil

he waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were ninjas in the town. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to the king were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
he was a???? for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the ships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY NINJAS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the place of the area he knew there were ninjas.
"This is King" the magic crackered. "You must fight the ninjas!"
So he gotted his wepon and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the ninjas
"I will shoot at him" said the masterninja and he fired the shurikens. he wepond at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the ninjas" he shouted
The radio said "No, he. You are the ninjass"
And then he was a pirate.

4) Okay, so my dad lied to me the entire time. There weren't ninjas, and there weren't monsters (we had to go find those, but ninjas weren't amongst them either). I suppose my other dad could've told me that, but he wasn't ever around as I grew up. (Mothers? Oh, you mean the generic NPCs. Got two of those, too, but. Eh). Still, at least both dads can fill in for the second hint!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 04:33:29 PM by Taitoro »

Bardiche

« Reply #1127 on: December 21, 2009, 05:35:38 PM »
Vyse?

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #1128 on: December 21, 2009, 05:38:06 PM »
Clearly, the answer is Onion Knight.

Lance

• Groovy~
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My Foxkei profile
« Reply #1129 on: December 21, 2009, 11:14:23 PM »
Lloyd Irving

Taishyr

« Reply #1130 on: December 22, 2009, 10:05:08 PM »
3)

he waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were ninjas in the town. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to the king were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
he was a???? for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the ships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the place of the area he knew there were ninjas.
"I will shoot at him" said the masterninja and he fired the shurikens. he wepond at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

4) Okay, so my dad lied to me the entire time. There weren't ninjas, and there weren't monsters (we had to go find those, but ninjas weren't amongst them either). I suppose my other dad could've told me that, but he wasn't ever around as I grew up. (Mothers? Oh, you mean the generic NPCs. Got two of those, too, but. Eh). Still, at least both dads can fill in for the second hint!

5) This is a real mess, isn't it? But hey, if you pick up all the little hints and put them together, you might go to the right answer. Or you might be eaten by a monster. Actually, you probably will be attacked by monsters, no two ways about it. But hey, you make a certain incompetent group of villains happy!

Dunefar

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Wuffy-wuff-wuff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: December 23, 2009, 04:52:32 AM »
Cloud?
* Infinite_Ko_Loop is now known as Ko-CidisnotaPrincess
<Nephrite> That is depressing.
<CmdrKing> I know.  Cid would makea  great princess.

Taishyr

« Reply #1132 on: December 23, 2009, 04:59:07 AM »
3)

5) This is a real mess, isn't it? But hey, if you pick up all the little hints and put them together, you might go to the right answer. Or you might be eaten by a monster. Actually, you probably will be attacked by monsters, no two ways about it. But hey, you make a certain incompetent group of villains happy!

6) Truth be told, though, pirate blood runs in my veins. Good thing it's a career option, though tradition - and my MYSTERIUS MARKEENG - dictates I become a hero. Bor-ing! Hey, maybe I should train as a monster instead... or just become a Backstreet Boy. What? Don't look at me that way, it's part of the training for becoming a wise man! ...Seriously!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 05:01:33 AM by Taitoro »

Dunefar

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Wuffy-wuff-wuff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: December 23, 2009, 05:02:22 AM »
Alfina.
* Infinite_Ko_Loop is now known as Ko-CidisnotaPrincess
<Nephrite> That is depressing.
<CmdrKing> I know.  Cid would makea  great princess.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: December 23, 2009, 05:23:56 AM »
Oh god it is Dragon Warrior VII die.  Just looked at the class names and this wild guess was right- TeenIdol as a class?!

Uh I don't know the characters at all so I will guess that it's either Hero or Gabo from the Wikipedia page.  Neither of which it mentions about their parents.  So let's go with the Hero.

Taishyr

« Reply #1135 on: December 23, 2009, 05:31:28 AM »
SnowFire gets it right.

1) Giving people a lift? I can do that.  <--- The Hero's innate skillset gets Upper.
2) Oh, you thought I meant -literally-. Uh... nope. But my dad does! <---- Not a literal lift! But both his past father and his current father (DW7 plot) have ships that they use.
3)

Okay, this was me being an asshole. But the main hints were: Pirates (Rare in most games, Sharkeye the past father is one kinda) the wanting to be on the ships with his father (brought up as a plot point early, main character is almost of age at the start to go with the fishing trips), the King (fantasy).

4) Okay, so my dad lied to me the entire time. There weren't ninjas, and there weren't monsters (we had to go find those, but ninjas weren't amongst them either). I suppose my other dad could've told me that, but he wasn't ever around as I grew up. (Mothers? Oh, you mean the generic NPCs. Got two of those, too, but. Eh). Still, at least both dads can fill in for the second hint! <-- Main has two sets of parents. DW7 plot.

5) This is a real mess, isn't it? But hey, if you pick up all the little hints and put them together, you might go to the right answer. Or you might be eaten by a monster. Actually, you probably will be attacked by monsters, no two ways about it. But hey, you make a certain incompetent group of villains happy! <--- Put the shards together, go places! Make the landmass appear! Make Team Magma happy!

6) Truth be told, though, pirate blood runs in my veins. Good thing it's a career option, though tradition - and my MYSTERIUS MARKEENG - dictates I become a hero. Bor-ing! Hey, maybe I should train as a monster instead... or just become a Backstreet Boy. What? Don't look at me that way, it's part of the training for becoming a wise man! ...Seriously! <-- Reference to the job system.

Your go, SnowFire.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: December 23, 2009, 10:47:25 PM »
Two sets of parents?!  Right.  Anyways...

1) I am *such* a badass.

Magetastic

• Denizen
  • Cooler than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: December 23, 2009, 10:50:03 PM »
Dante?
<%King_Meepdorah> roll 1d999 for "It was beauty...that killed the mage"?
* +Hatbot --> "King_Meepdorah rolls 1d999 for "It was beauty...that killed the mage"? and gets 999."12 [1d999=999]
<%King_Meepdorah> ...
<+superaway> ...Uh oh.
<+RandomConsonant> ...
* +superaway shakes head.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: December 23, 2009, 11:06:23 PM »
Wilhelm, just for insults.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Bardiche

« Reply #1139 on: December 24, 2009, 02:00:49 AM »
Amane.

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: December 24, 2009, 02:28:02 AM »
It's clearly Seifer.

ThePiggyman

• Denizen
  • The Lonely People (Are Getting Lonelier)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: December 24, 2009, 02:29:56 AM »
Zelos.

I think that's the fifth time I've guessed Zelos or Kratos for one of these.
Quote from: DjinnAndTonic
Quote from: OblivionKnight
if you believe in being a GOOD PERSON

If we believed in that, we wouldn't be forcing world-saving hero to fight eachother to the death for our amusement.

Magic Fanatic

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: December 24, 2009, 03:25:03 AM »
Raspberyl?

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: December 24, 2009, 03:39:36 AM »
FF8 Irvine? (hey, *he* thinks he's one!)
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: December 24, 2009, 05:05:21 AM »
Wilhelm chillin' with his frenimy chaos in the XS2 ending was pretty badass.  Now why couldn't they have just made Wilhelm the devil, chaos actually space Jesus, and ran with it?  I'd have been so down for that.

1) I am *such* a badass.
2) You may have beaten me the first time, my rival.  But just wait!  I'll show you!

Magetastic

• Denizen
  • Cooler than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: December 24, 2009, 05:13:16 AM »
Blue/Gary/Pokemon Rival?
<%King_Meepdorah> roll 1d999 for "It was beauty...that killed the mage"?
* +Hatbot --> "King_Meepdorah rolls 1d999 for "It was beauty...that killed the mage"? and gets 999."12 [1d999=999]
<%King_Meepdorah> ...
<+superaway> ...Uh oh.
<+RandomConsonant> ...
* +superaway shakes head.

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: December 24, 2009, 05:32:00 AM »
Hmmm... sounds like an ineffectual comedic lackey, so let's go with Gilgamesh.

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #1147 on: December 24, 2009, 05:59:53 AM »
Now why couldn't they have just made Wilhelm the devil, chaos actually space Jesus, and ran with it?

That's... not really that far off.  I mean, they never say why Wilhelm is 5000 years old and knows how to reset time, but "is the devil" is a pretty decent explaination.

Oh, uh, Flynn?
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Magic Fanatic

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: December 24, 2009, 11:22:03 AM »
I'm gonna guess...  Albel?

Yoshiken

• Denizen
  • Yay!
    • View Profile