Register

Author Topic: VtM:M - Vampire the Masquerade Mafia  (Read 49013 times)

Drac

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: VtM:M - Vampire the Masquerade Mafia
« Reply #325 on: February 09, 2008, 02:06:09 AM »
ah, i was ninjered

:(

EvilTom

• Dread Thomas
  • Denizen
  • G'day mate
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 09, 2008, 04:24:21 AM »
“And therefore, Drac is Sabbat scum”, finished Veryslightlymad with a nod. “With approval of the Tribune, I shall now render Camarilla judgment.” All clapped politely, and Drac turned apprehensively to find that a circle had formed around him. They stared upon him with haughty grins, some showing hints of bloodlust. Drac glanced from one face to another, cowered by the killing intent emanating from the crowd. Only a fraction of those gathered there appeared to show remorse, and they hid it well from the others. Veryslightlymad strode up to Drac, who reeled back in terror;

“No! No! You’ve got it all wrong... I’m a vampire! I’m immortal! You can’t kill me! They promised I’d live forever! They made me, I didn’t want to, but-”

His cries for mercy were cut off as Veryslightlymad blurred for an instant. Although his movements were too fast to detect, the air around him seemed to waver and Drac’s body pulsated. Veryslightlymad crossed his arms and turned his back on Drac, who still stood, quivering; Drac’s eyes rolled back into his head and his body seemed to collapse in on itself, landing in a mangled heap; his head rolled off at a sickening angle, held on only by taught skin. Veryslightlymad uncrossed his arms and held out a sharpened and bloody wooden stake for all to see. “I took this from inside his coat before I broke all his bones. It seems to have ‘sabbat4eva’ scratched down the length.” He wiped a small amount of the blood from the tip and touched it to his tongue, tasting it tentatively. “Definitely kindred blood; I think we’ve found one of the late Prince’s killers.”

All congratulated each other formally, and agreed that it had been a successful night. After receiving their coats and bidding each other a good night, all departed for their havens where they would sleep until the following night; well, maybe not all of them…

<--->

DRAC, Sabbat Stake-wielding Ghoul (Mafia Roleblocker) has been lynched!

<--->

Twelve remain…

Send in actions for Night Phase 1. You have a maximum of 48 hours.

The Final Votecount:
El Cideon (0): Carthrat, IHateThisCPU, Sir Alex, Otter, Sir Alex
Excal (1): Shale, Sir Alex, Veryslightlymad, Anonymous, Corwin, QuietRain, Sir Alex
Smodge13 (0): QuietRain, Corwin, El Cideon
QuietRain (0): Lady Door
Ciato (0): El Cideon
VerySlightlyMad (1): Otter, Carthrat, Smodge13, Drac, Lady Door
AndrewRogue (0): Excal, QuietRain
Otter (5): Corwin, El Cideon, Ciato, Sir Alex, AndrewRogue, Carthrat
Corwin (0): Sir Alex, Excal
Sir Alex (0): VerySlightlyMad, Anonymous, Lady Door, Excal, AndrewRogue, QuietRain, Corwin
Yakumo (0): Carthrat, Carthrat, AndrewRogue, QuietRain, Otter, Excal
Drac (8): Smodge13, QuietRain, Corwin, Otter, Yakumo, Excal, Sir Alex, Smodge13, El Cideon, QuietRain, Veryslightlymad, Anonymous
Lady Door (0): Carthrat

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

EvilTom

• Dread Thomas
  • Denizen
  • G'day mate
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 09, 2008, 09:29:45 AM »
Ladies and gentlemen, thankyou for all coming again tonight. I've just confirmed that Shale's haven was burnt to the ground today, and as we've not heard from him we can only assume the worst.

We've all done well so far; hopefully new evidence has come to light since we last met. The Dux sends his appreciation for your work, and I wish you all good luck.

<--->

SHALE, Camarilla Toreador (Town Vanilla) met Final death in his sleep!

<--->

11 players remain, and it takes 6 to lynch.

72 hours remain.
Elysium ends at 8:30pm Tuesday (+11 hours).
A single extension of 24 hours is allowed. Four votes are required, same deal as day 1 for ##extending and vetos.
If majority vote is not met by deadline, there will not be a lynch.

Good luck & have fun.
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

Corwin

• My Natsuki....
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 09, 2008, 09:46:09 AM »
Well, then. Nice job on the lurker lynch front, this certainly reminded me why lurkers make a good day 1 lynch. Shale's death is... strange. He seemed to stay to the shadows more than most of us. Weird.

So. We have a claimed cop and a claimed Prince 2.0. Let's hear whom Excal investigated, and debate who will get dayvigged!

Smodge13

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 09, 2008, 10:34:37 AM »
Ooh Drac was scum, i guess i should stop trusting newbies.
VSM still looks bad, but holding off posting until i hear Excals investigation.

Veryslightlymad

• CONCEPTUALIZATION [Challenging: Success]
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Shitposts are a type of art for webforums
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: February 09, 2008, 12:39:52 PM »
Wow. Apparently, I'm a huge badass. Also, I certainly seem to have two votes. Go figure.

Ranmilia

• Poetry Lover
  • Denizen
  • Not a squid!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 09, 2008, 01:15:30 PM »
Good evening again.  I'm alive, I'm well, and I received an extremely disturbing message from the Tribune (mod) overnight that I'm waiting for clarification on.  Would anyone like to step up and claim responsibility for killing Shale?

My assumptions regarding Smodge have been proven false overnight, and in fact now point the other way.  I am now rather suspicious of him.

I do indeed have a dayvig today, let's get cracking on it. 

Kicking it off with....

##Vote: Andrew

Veryslightlymad

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 09, 2008, 01:18:45 PM »
 ???

Yeah, most of that went over my head, save the "Still have a day-vig" part. I -think- I'm glad to hear it.

Is there anything there you... uh... CAN let a bit further away from the vest?

Ranmilia

• Poetry Lover
  • Denizen
  • Not a squid!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 09, 2008, 01:19:50 PM »
Clarification has been received. 

Anyone who took a non-doctor action on me last night, please claim it.

If you have a role that was activated today and will first act tomorrow, please fullclaim it.

Corwin

• My Natsuki....
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 09, 2008, 01:20:19 PM »
Ah, yes, Alex. You mentioned smodge leaning towards town due to assumptions about setup. Can you clarify that, please?

Veryslightlymad

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 09, 2008, 01:32:04 PM »
I will reiterate.  ???

Ranmilia

• Poetry Lover
  • Denizen
  • Not a squid!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 09, 2008, 01:40:41 PM »
Cor:  I will, but I'd prefer to wait until people have responded to my bolded requests first.  It's not a very major scumtell for Smodge, but it removes what I thought was a towntell for him.

Corwin

• My Natsuki....
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 09, 2008, 02:25:22 PM »
I see. Since that might take ages, we might as well debate other things. You paint QR with the same brush you used for smodge. Did that opinion change as well?

Ranmilia

• Poetry Lover
  • Denizen
  • Not a squid!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 09, 2008, 02:35:26 PM »
Not particularly.

Excal

• Chibi Terror That Flaps in the Night
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 09, 2008, 03:10:44 PM »
I see that Alex and I are thinking along somewhat similar lines.

There might be some kind of explaination where he isn't a Sabbat Ghoul, but between his previous behaviour and the fact he registered as Kine to my senses suggests that is unlikely.

Excal

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 09, 2008, 03:21:55 PM »
Oh, and since I won't be around all day (long hours at work, meeting friends afterwards), hopefully I won't get axed from lurking.

So, two final points.  Alex, the reason I wanted a non-cop way to prove El Cid as town is pretty much the one that was already offered up.  Not only does it leave me not having to spend an investigation on him, but if it worked, it would also clear him up conclusively to everyone without a) my needing to claim and paint a huge target on myself, and b) needing the rest of town to trust that I was actually what I claimed to be.

As for the second...  I'm sure you have your reasons for your extremely odd behaviour in the limited amount of day 2 thus far.  But, I've got nothing new going on.

Ranmilia

• Poetry Lover
  • Denizen
  • Not a squid!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 09, 2008, 03:29:07 PM »
All will be explained in time, yes.  To clarify a little bit, I have reasonable certainty that there is a town nightvig.  Yes, this is due to crazy setup, yes, I'll be flaying Tom for it aftergame, but at the moment I've gotta play the game that's in front of me and exploit crazysetup to the fullest.

All players, please claim if you targeted me with a non-doctor action, or if you were responsible for Shale's death, or if you have a role that was triggered or becomes active today (such that your first action will be tonight). 

Excal, are you going to share your investigation? 

Excal

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 09, 2008, 03:32:40 PM »
I sorta figured.

As for me investigation, I've already said my results.  But, I'll say 'em again in Mafia speak instead of Vamp speak.

Andrew came up scum, hence my vote.

Ranmilia

• Poetry Lover
  • Denizen
  • Not a squid!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 09, 2008, 03:33:55 PM »
Oh, WELL then.

Announcing intent to dayvig Andrew.

Veryslightlymad

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 09, 2008, 03:43:07 PM »
Why would NightVig be so certain? Is there any functional difference between spotting a nightvig and a serial killer? Somehow, I doubt you're going to get that claim you're asking for.

Also, I don't have any arguments in support of Andrew.

Ranmilia

• Poetry Lover
  • Denizen
  • Not a squid!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: February 09, 2008, 04:13:34 PM »
I have evidence that the nightvig is town-aligned.  It is not conclusive, they *could* be SK, but at present I believe them to be town. 

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 09, 2008, 04:23:15 PM »
Alex: Didn't target you with any night actions, no, and nor did I receive any messages stating that I'd acquired new powers. Suffice it to say that I am very curious to hear what prompted this request.

Agreed on dayvigging Andy. I realize I haven't weighed in on this before, so: I'm not entirely comofrtable with how Alex has turned someone's opinion on my claim into a general indicator of towniness/scumminess. However, I do see the virtue in going after Andy at this point in time. We test a copclaim and see Alex's powers demonstrated simultaneously. So:

##Vote: Andy

I gotta say, if he is scum, we're getting damned lucky this game.

Ranmilia

• Poetry Lover
  • Denizen
  • Not a squid!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 09, 2008, 04:54:12 PM »
Not their opinion on your claim - whether you're telling the truth or not has nothing to do with it.  What I have a problem with is people's willingness to sacrifice a lynch for no reason other than to prove your power.  Sacrificing lynches is bad, pushing to sacrifice lynches is scummy. 

Yakumo

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 09, 2008, 04:57:46 PM »
I also did nothing to Alex, nor do I have any new powers that I am aware of.  As for Excal, I'm a bit worried about him, but even if he's lying it's a 1:1 trade if we listen to him, and he's picked a target that we probably would have gotten rid of anyway, so there's no reason for me not to agree.

Ranmilia

• Poetry Lover
  • Denizen
  • Not a squid!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 09, 2008, 05:25:40 PM »
That's four votes, with 6 to lynch.  I'll wait for a few more comments, but am pretty much certainly going to kill Andrew.

##Unvote: Andrew to avoid stealth hammer.