Author Topic: VtM:M - Vampire the Masquerade Mafia  (Read 50089 times)

Smodge13

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: VtM:M - Vampire the Masquerade Mafia
« Reply #400 on: February 10, 2008, 03:01:22 AM »
Can't be Andrew, he's dead, as for this it doesn't harm anything just having the vote sit there.

Lady Door

• Coming up with words is, like...
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ... really hard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 10, 2008, 03:05:15 AM »
I wasn't suggesting it was Andrew who had it, I was just confused about why it appeared first if it was in fact tied to someone. Yakumo's response cleared that for me. Although... hasn't it been raised that the anonyvote is being controlled by someone other than the person with whom it seems to appear? If that were the case, it could possibly be controlled by someone other than those on a particular train, so that Andrew's death doesn't mean it wasn't set to follow him and it would still remain valid.

Unless doublevoter is a role that moves according to game events (or even just every night), it makes the most sense to assume someone ELSE is controlling it since it followed vsm and now, apparently, someone else.
<Demedais> Humans look like cars to me.
<AndrewRogue> That must be confusing in parking lots

Yakumo

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 10, 2008, 03:07:27 AM »
It's also possible, and in fact almost certain in this game, that the anonyvote can be placed separate from the person's obvious vote.

Lady Door

• Coming up with words is, like...
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ... really hard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 10, 2008, 03:10:49 AM »
The way I see it, there are plenty of possibilities, so... I'm not ready to draw anything from it, really. Curious to see how it develops.

Am ready to go to dinner, though, which I believe I shall now do while waiting for answers/more people/more things to talk about.
<Demedais> Humans look like cars to me.
<AndrewRogue> That must be confusing in parking lots

Veryslightlymad

• CONCEPTUALIZATION [Challenging: Success]
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Shitposts are a type of art for webforums
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 10, 2008, 03:32:20 AM »
I guess that I wasn't too trusting of two town-aligned day-vigies. As it stands, the roleblock was completely useless. It's nice to know that Alex seems to both be town aligned and capable of figuring these things out, though.

Smodge13

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: February 10, 2008, 03:57:38 AM »
Those in Elysium:

2. QuietRain
8. Lady Door
10. Corwin
11. Yakumo
14. Ciato

Virtually cleared
1. Smodge13
3. Excal
7. El Cideon (not guaranteed i know)
9. VSM
4. Sir Alex/Ran

Interesting, if we look at those virtually cleared we're on an even footing with the scum and have the win in the bag almost already.

I dislike how Yakumo is being overly suspicious, but that can only be good for the town.
Anyway reading over things, especially Corwin, see if i can pick up on anything i learnt from being his scum-buddy in WoW.

Yakumo

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 10, 2008, 04:05:24 AM »
I disagree with calling yourself or El Cid 'virtually cleared'.  You claimed to be a watcher, but if you were scum you would know that Excal wasn't, so you would have no reason to disbelieve his claim of being a cop and could easily make that up.  El Cid only has an unproven roleclaim of a power that isn't necessarily always town.  Excal/VSM/Alex are very likely town, yes, but not you and El Cid.

Ranmilia

• Poetry Lover
  • Denizen
  • Not a squid!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 10, 2008, 04:45:52 AM »
What Yakumo said.  If Smodge dies and flips as town watcher, then I'd be more comfortable with Excal, but other than that I don't really consider any of Excal/Cid/Smodge cleared.  They're on the back burner for me, though, with Yakko and QR.

Friendly reminder to all that I am seeking a roleclaim from someone whose role activates tonight.  We are in a good enough position and my information is such that I believe it worthwhile to come out.  Full claiming isn't necessary if you don't want to, just toss out some bit of flavor that I can use to confirm the claim.

QuietRain

• Proven real at last
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My homepage
« Reply #408 on: February 10, 2008, 05:12:55 AM »
Well, last post for the day for me (RL one, anyway).  I'm not really suspicious of Fluffytails now that he's proved his ability to vig.  He's still off to me, but I am beginning to see that I will always feel that way whether he's scum or town, so I go with logic and the simplest truth is, he's a townie just like Ratkin.  I'm also distinctly leery of the theory that scum have 2 roleblockers, so NuckerFutz is also looking pretty good to me atm.  But that pretty much rounds out my 'I'm almost sure they're town' list.

Reading everyone's opinions on lynch, I think I agree with a Ciatio lynch currently.  I'm going to work up a post with reasons, but am also waiting to reads the post she's been working on as well.
------------
Also, I never saw Fluffytails get back to this issue, if he would be so kind as to do so:

Ah, yes, Alex. You mentioned smodge leaning towards town due to assumptions about setup. Can you clarify that, please?

Cor:  I will, but I'd prefer to wait until people have responded to my bolded requests first.  It's not a very major scumtell for Smodge, but it removes what I thought was a towntell for him.
------------
Also, did I totally miss this getting answered?
If you have a role that was activated today and will first act tomorrow, please fullclaim it.

EDIT: Ah, and ninja'd by Fluffytails that we have, indeed, not answered this yet.  I too am very curious.

And this is breadcrumming my clan?  Seems more like Spicy Shake 'N Baking it to me.  *grin*  Malks rule!
"Soul Meets Soul When Eyes Meet Eyes"

QuietRain

• Proven real at last
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My homepage
« Reply #409 on: February 10, 2008, 05:17:37 AM »
*sobs and bashes my head onto the keyboard*

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was doing so well!  Well, I WAS the doublevoter.  So long as I didn't call anyone by their real names.  DARN IT.

I had it follow VSM during Day 1 for fun, but made sure that he wasn't voting for anyone that I didn't agree with.  And I told Tom that my vote would NOT be a hammer.  If it would, the Anonyvote did not follow VSM.

And then I told Tom to put it onto VSM should he ever say that it WAS his (or at least that it looked like his because of the lynch).  I also asked him to pull it off and I would just use it as needed now.  So, no more DV for us.

:_:

Veryslightlymad

• CONCEPTUALIZATION [Challenging: Success]
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Shitposts are a type of art for webforums
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 10, 2008, 05:39:39 AM »
Well. Huh.

Ranmilia

• Poetry Lover
  • Denizen
  • Not a squid!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 10, 2008, 05:50:52 AM »
Also, I never saw Fluffytails get back to this issue, if he would be so kind as to do so:

Ah, yes, Alex. You mentioned smodge leaning towards town due to assumptions about setup. Can you clarify that, please?

Cor:  I will, but I'd prefer to wait until people have responded to my bolded requests first.  It's not a very major scumtell for Smodge, but it removes what I thought was a towntell for him.

http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=362.msg7966#msg7966

I had it follow VSM during Day 1 for fun, but made sure that he wasn't voting for anyone that I didn't agree with.  And I told Tom that my vote would NOT be a hammer.  If it would, the Anonyvote did not follow VSM.

And then I told Tom to put it onto VSM should he ever say that it WAS his (or at least that it looked like his because of the lynch).  I also asked him to pull it off and I would just use it as needed now.  So, no more DV for us.

We need that Psyduck emoticon here.  Why would you do this?  Why was it on VSM today?  I know you're Malk but seriously trying to tie it to VSM like that, then using it against him today, why? 

Suspicion of QR reaching all-time high.

QuietRain

• Proven real at last
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My homepage
« Reply #412 on: February 10, 2008, 06:14:29 AM »
A) Why use the doublevote at the very start of the first day?  Why not?  It gets it out there and makes people aware that it's an option.  I could not claim it due to the requirements of the power, but I thought it should be used nonetheless.

B) Why tie it to VSM Day 1 instead of me?  I didn't want it tied to me.  The last thing I wanted was for scum to see that and paint a nice target on my back.  Why paint one on VSM instead?  Until today, I hadn't seen anything that led me to believe he was town and it was Day 1, so I let amusement take precedence.  I was very careful in watching the vote to make sure that I knew where it was and what trouble it could cause.  So long as VSM was voting where I thought votes were approriate, I allowed the Anonyvote to stay with him.

C) Why have it vote him this morning?  To make the point that it was not his double vote and then it was removed.  Tom has not posted another Vote count to show this, yet.  I didn't want it to seem like there was only a double vote on Day 1, showing at the beginning of Day 2 that it was still around.  I immediately withdrew it, though, so that it wouldn't be used if votes piled up quickly on VSM.

Smodge13

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 10, 2008, 06:23:16 AM »
Ok, people i am looking at.
Ciato and Corwin.

Sorry if this is a bit all over the place, working on gathering all the evidence i can reference and then making a decision.

Both of them Request Time extensions right at the beginning and both of them go after Otter for questioning Rat.

Corwin Votes for CPU for Voting then Unvoting and apparently wins the "lurker vote" when Andrew hasn't posted anything at all except an announcement that he's here, Corwin doesn't even bring up Andrew at this point despite going after hte lurker.

Corwins Content actually seems to Satisfy me, although i dislike how sparing he is with his votes, i can onyl recall games where he was sucm so i'm not sure if he's acting different or not.

Ciato
Not much from her that hasn't been typed into this post already, 2 big posts to her name by the end of day 1 and a bunch of small ones showing she was around but for some reason didn't talk.

Ugh, Ciato seems to act similar.
QR's things confusing the hell out of me, i'm taking a break, too much reading to absorb.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 10, 2008, 07:23:37 AM »
Okay. Reread the topic. GOD THIS IS THE WORST COMPUTER OF ALL TIME.

Essentially I caught on Day 2 being really freaking weird, two scum being dead, and yar.

Excal:
-votes against Andrew as a jokevote
-tries to justify a Corwin vote with Day 1 nonsense
-unvotes Corwin to vote for Alex
-talks a -lot- about his strategies as scum
http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=362.msg7302#msg7302
Interesting postage here, he does pretty long paragraphs and synopses on El-Cid, Shale, and Alex. However, he doesn't mention anyone else... except smodge, who he makes more or less a one-line bit regarding his existence.
Why do I think this is odd? Mostly because smodge is covering Excal's story about being a cop and investigating Andrew. More to the point, the cursory bit of just random regarding might be a product of him trying to get something out there regarding his buddy so he's not accused of not saying something about him.
-disappears for a chunk of time (wasn't keeping track) and then comes out embracing the proving of El-Cid's power.
-votes to "Rat" Otter
-votes for Drac after Yakko in Day 1-2, which doesn't seem like a good time for such a thing for scum?
-I'm not sure what VSM was talking about in the "Excal didn't have this issue before the Govenor thing", just a really weird exchange overall
-claims cop, which I definitely agree with Alex on being a really bizarre claim ibn conjunction with the Govenor pushing to not lynch
-investigates Andrew, who seems to be the same person Alex is already pointing fingers at. Perhaps scum know Andrew is busted by the Prince and try to bail via having Excal vote him?

Corwin:
-first post, he immediately attacks Otter for questioning the Prince because he needed -two- posts to have things explained
-more weirdness regarding Otter showing up early
-taking Rat's side in the Rat vs. VSM debate
-votes for CPU/Drac in the middle of Day 1-1
-argues with Rat about counting the anon vote, which I just find... really really weird, especially since I strongly suspect it is a scum vote
-embraces, much like Andrew, this stance: On Cid and the roleclaim. "I agree with Otter that letting go of the end-of-day lurker lynch to test Cid's claim is the better option for us."
http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=362.msg7371#msg7371 <-- post
-votes for Alex in ths post too
-attacks Excal for talking in scum POV, and then votes for him for the reason of "I don't like how he votes for CPU's replacement.". He seems to be trying to put heat on Yakko instead.
http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=362.msg7736#msg7736 <-- post
http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=362.msg7811#msg7811 <-- Not a Corwin post, but a very interesting post by El-Cid regarding Corwin. El--Cid makes some good points here, and I agree that he's flailing.
-At the beginning of Day 2-2, he talks about Shale being a weird scum kill. Maybe trying to cover up the actual kill being eliminated? I'm not sure on this one at all.
-quizzes Alex a bit on the confirmation
-votes to Daykill Andrew after several others do
Corwin Votes for CPU for Voting then Unvoting and apparently wins the "lurker vote" when Andrew hasn't posted anything at all except an announcement that he's here, Corwin doesn't even bring up Andrew at this point despite going after hte lurker.

A valid point also about Corwin, I will need to research this on a computer that isn't really really really shitty.

smodge:
-says that VSM "lacks a sense of self-preservation"
-says Otter and El-Cid are 'ringing his scum bells' and then proceeds to accuse Cid of provoking him
-votes for CPU/Drac early, changes for no apparent reason other than HI, HE EXISTS. Okay.
-talks about Alex and VSM situation, laying a vote on VSM for making a mistake about Alex's playstyle
-regards a few people, including myself, Lady Door, and VSM, pointing fingers at all three of us. He makes (what I consider) a ridiculous statement trying to make me look bad, but I am biased because I am me.
http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=362.msg7396#msg7396 <-- post in question
-votes for Drac at the end of Day 2
-*claims tracker, says that Excal is cleareed due to this... did you target *Excal* with your ability or Andy?*
-votes for VSM after Andrew dies as scum for a reason I do not understand, since Andy was trying to, uh, get him killed?
-accuses Corwin of a few things, including "being sparing with his votes"

I don't think smodge is scum for now, I was thinking about some of the things he said earlier but they feel more just weird than MALICIOUSLY intended.

Scum!points
-Andrew votes for OK/Yakumo, feels like an attempt to get attention away from CPU
-CPU does the weird vote/unvote for Cid
-Drac votes for VSM, trying to train him? Also talks about smodge's arguments on him having merits
-Andrew argues pro-Governor
-Andrew argues against smodge for OMGUS
-Andrew votes for VSM instead of voting for the logical choice of Excal, the cop who fingered him. Odd.

Currently entertaining the chance that one of Corwin and Excal is scum along with El-Cid. If two of the scum are pushing to confirm Cid so hard as well as losing the lynch for town, I think there might be a chance that they want said ability to be used to confirm Cid because he's scumbuddies with them. Cid being fully willing to start a train on me, along with LD, is something I find bothersome. Also entertaining that Corwin and QR are scumbuddies due to the anon vote thing? Iif one flipped scum I think the other would be pretty suspect to me due to his odd stance on the anonvote.

LD: I was taking a nap during when Otter was vigged and talking. If there was a post by me during that time, it would have been right before my nap, which meant I probably didn't want to deal with a GIANT OTTER RANT.

Three votes in a row on me! Scaaaary stuff, but I forgive y'all for now.

I don't find anything horribly scummy in anyone really.

...wait, what am I saying? I generally don't like replacing idle role pondering with good ol' fashioned scum-hunting, and his obsessive dwelling over one or two subjects while seeing to pass through all the rest.  approve of aggressive play, but I don't approve at all of focus.

Not really a lot of time to do anything regardless; I hate this lynch, I think there are better suspects than lurkers, but if we want a lynch by deadline, I'll take it.

See and compare the underlined and bolded snippets. In the parts of the posts not quoted, she talked about maybe possibly voting for vsm (based on ... not liking his attitude?) but decided not to

Ciatos simply don't like frivilously voting on people. I think it undermines the value of your vote. So when I do vote for someone, I mean business. Disagree with this philosophy if you like, but I can't say I have any inclination to change it.

VSM was acting like a paranoid crazy man. I find this behavior to be innately suspect because it feels like flailing and reaching for things out of thin air. Why didn't I vote for him? Because I know VSM very well, and being really paranoid is, well, what VSM does sometimes. Applying universal rules of voting to people who aren't similar is something I do not consider to be a great idea. I didn't like VSM's actions, but I regarded them as what I believe they were; random paranoia.

Ciato on the other hand seems to have stood back a fair bit.  Far too many of her posts are quick comments and "Oops, gotta go/out of time/more later."   I understand IRL issues limiting her time - but on the occasions she has been here she's not really contributed much, throwing around a few comments and opinions but never taking hard stances on anyone.  The lone exception is her defense of me, which, while I definitely agree with it and applaud her insight, makes her stand out a bit from the crowd and makes me wonder if it's a little more than insight this time.

I generally am not aggressive on Day 1 because I really just can't get a hold on things too well unless something weird just sticks out like a sore thumb (see Otter's play). The heart of the matter is that I've just been -tired- recently. When I am around and posting, I try to contribute, but it's hard for me to do a lot of analyzing when I spend eight hours a day on my studies. There's a reason that I was hestiant to play in this game, and that's because Mafia is time-consuming but so are the courses I'm taking. So it goes. Otter really caught my eye, even, and I had the intention of tear him a new one, and then I just got sleepy so I took a nap instead and then he died. <_<

Anon madness: Er, not sure. This post is getting kind of long on my computer screen, but I have no clue on the real length (yay ridiculously oversized resolution?). I'll think about it when I'm more lucid, but I think it's a weird thing for QR to do. Did you have to stick it to people or what? Or could it be spread out?

So basically after tracking three people in the topic, the numerous things cited in Corwin's posts, plus his inactivity on Day 2-1 despite seeming to be around. Corwin's amount of contribution in Day 1 was fine to me, but the things contributed were somewhat off. Day 2-1 he does very little aside from idle banter and talking about the scumkill.

##VOTE: Corwin

Sorry about the length, but I've had a lot of catching up since I really got a chance to sit down and throughly read the topic minus distractions.

In addition, if you guys decide that you want to lynch me still, I'd at least like to do some final thoughts about everything before it happens, and I won't be back at school until maybe 7-8 o'clock CST Sunday evening. I'm not going to be around too much tomorrow either, I have to visit another friend or two while I am home, take my grandmother to town, and then make the two hour drive home where I am going to a volleyball tournament to play in. I will try to hop on at times during these periods, but I only get to come home once every one or two months, and Mafia simply isn't a priority over spending time with people I rarely see. :P
When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Ranmilia

• Poetry Lover
  • Denizen
  • Not a squid!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 10, 2008, 07:32:06 AM »
The more I think about it, the less sense this makes. 

QR absolutely doesn't want the doublevote tied to her as she is deathly afraid of scum.  Okay.  Doublevoters aren't usually very high up on the scum kill list, but QR in general usually is, so I can see that far.  But she's perfectly fine with tying it to VSM, which is absolutely sure to draw attention to him, confuse the heck out of everyone (especially VSM) if/when it comes to light that the vote is not his, and due to role restriction she has apparently no intent of ever claiming it until she accidentally breaks her restriction here.  That just causes gigantic problems for town as a whole trying to figure it out and VSM in particular, who for all QR knows could be scum... or could be a townie with a hot role trying to avoid attention. 

So the plan was if VSM claims the vote IS his, the vote immediately turns around and shows that it isn't his.  VSM, no matter what, has *no idea* where the vote is coming from.  If he says it isn't his, it continues to follow him, making him look like he's possibly lying about his role.  If he says "Okay, I guess it is mine," as here, it moves off... and draws suspicion to him for possibly lying about his role.  Plus creates even more confusion. 

The reasoning given for all this?  Letting amusement take precedence.  This I flat out don't buy.  Letting it sit around one person isn't amusement.  Confusing town isn't amusement.  That's an awfully complex set of rules given to the mod on how to use the vote for something that's claimed to be a joke.  This doesn't look like a laughing matter to me, it looks very much like an attempt to sow confusion, draw attention and suspicion to VSM and backstab him with it to help draw the lynch towards him. 

##Unvote: Ciato (but still FoS her)
##Vote: QuietRain

EvilTom

• Dread Thomas
  • Denizen
  • G'day mate
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 10, 2008, 07:48:12 AM »
A quick votecount:

Veryslightlymad (0): Anonymous, AndrewRogue, Smodge13
AndrewRogue (3): Sir Alex, Excal, El Cideon, Yakumo
Sir Alex (1): Smodge
Ciato (2): Sir Alex, El Cideon, Lady Door
Corwin (1): Ciato
QuietRain (1): Sir Alex

10 remain, 6 votes required.
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

Corwin

• My Natsuki....
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 10, 2008, 08:28:29 AM »
Okay. So Alex confirmed usage of a dayvig. Previous dayvig was Town. If Alex is ITP or Scum I will hate the mod forever, so....

Alex. I still don't know why you're fishing for roleclaims. The only possible reason I can come up with is that you intend to win this quickly and decisively via roles bullshit. But hey, why not? Worked for Suiko.

You might have been fishing, but in that case, you hit the nail right on its head. While I received no PMs altering my role, it is indeed one that was stated from the start to only kick in today, since I was supposed to have spent the first night familiarizing myself with the area. I'm an outsider, apparently, subcontracted by the Camarilla to avenge the ex(-ex)-Prince and destroy all of its enemies, be they third party or scum. After seeking clarifications, I received an answer that despite being an Assamite (sorry, my VtM knowledge is spotty, I only know the basics and don't recall that one), I indeed win with the town. The reason I sought this clarification to begin with was because the flavor text seemed to suggest I was either a third party aligned with town or secret miller or some other kind of bullshit which necessitates me to remain hidden.

So, even if I get NK'd tonight, I will still have my shot of Vig to use. I will obviously not say who will be the exact target (ITP bomb? Scum could have doc or bulletproof for all we know), but town is free to pick a few for me.

And no, since I couldn't act night 1, Shale wasn't done in by me.

In any case. I don't want Alex to waste his time looking at my shifty self. Why haven't I participated as much so far? Maybe because I actually have a town role that matters, maybe because Fri-Sat is the weekend here and Sunday I'm at work, maybe because playing in two games is taxing and WoW only ended yesterday. Take your pick.

Now that I've claimed as fully as Alex expected (and with as much flavor as I can without getting modkilled for it), I want to ask Alex why he forced me to do this.

Smodge13

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: February 10, 2008, 08:52:31 AM »
Wow.
That leaves, Ciato, Yakumo and LD as the only ones who havent roleclaimed.
Corwin i don't know the specifics but Assamites are like a clan of Assassins and i find it surprising their on Camarilla side in this (then again i don't know enough about them to consider in depth).
Assamite Vig does make a bit of sense though.

QR did you really have to play the Malk to its fullest, their alot of fun (my personal fav) but in something like this the chaos from a Malkavian could cost us the game.

Sorry i've been off my game a bit guys, i was more Focused on WoW until it ended and was only putting a small amount of attention into this, catching up on everything in depth is making my head hurt but i should make a decision soon i hope.

##Unvote: Alex
Now that the anony-vote madness is gone.

Oh to Answer Ciato's question, i targetted Excal last night.
Reasons:
I was reading over Alex's Post at the end of the day and realized he was putting it there in the case of his overnight death.
I saw he didn't trust Excal, but i knew a cop could be a powerful role for the town, i decided to track him because it would mean i could confirm if he was telling the truth or not.

If the Town wants i could focus my powers tonight on a confirmed townie with powers and then reveal in the morning who i saw them target before they did, this would then cofirm myself AND Excal. The other option is i focus on scum/gut and hope to catch them out, especially with this few suspects, between myself Excal and VSM (assuming we're all telling the truth) if our abilities are lucky enough to spread out then 1 of us is bound to hit scum.

Corwin

• My Natsuki....
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 10, 2008, 09:01:19 AM »
On Ciato. Consider this an OMGUS without the actual vote, if you want, but reading through your case on me at the end of which you choose to vote me, I see a lot of misrepresentation if not outright lies.

Corwin:
-first post, he immediately attacks Otter for questioning the Prince because he needed -two- posts to have things explained

No, for seeking clarifications over things already clearly clarified. It was odd, it was beginning of day 1, Rat actually agreed with me on this one.

-argues with Rat about counting the anon vote, which I just find... really really weird, especially since I strongly suspect it is a scum vote

No, it was one example out of several for how Rat was changing the rules, making him look more like the third party VSM was alerting us about.

-embraces, much like Andrew, this stance: On Cid and the roleclaim. "I agree with Otter that letting go of the end-of-day lurker lynch to test Cid's claim is the better option for us."

Which I later explained by thinking Cid was scum, lacking proof, and hoping to catch him in a lie.

-votes for Alex in ths post too

Okay... this actually happened, but so what? Alex was acting scummy, and contradicting himself horribly. He also didn't seem to think he was in the lead despite being tied with Cid. As Rat hadn't been confirmed as Town at the time, he could well have been working together with him as some kind of third party, which would explain why Alex didn't feel pressured enough to roleclaim but instead asked for a 16 hour delay if he were about to be lynched.

-attacks Excal for talking in scum POV, and then votes for him for the reason of "I don't like how he votes for CPU's replacement.". He seems to be trying to put heat on Yakko instead.

Yes on the first part, what on the second. I didn't see Yakumo as any better or worse choice than Drac. I believed that they were hardly 'lurkers' due to their situation, and wanted to give them more time to prove/hang themselves. Content-wise, Yakumo posted a lot but with little content, and I took issue with him trying to use that lack of content but posted generously as something to set him apart from Drac.

-At the beginning of Day 2-2, he talks about Shale being a weird scum kill. Maybe trying to cover up the actual kill being eliminated? I'm not sure on this one at all.

It's not weird, then? Whatever.

-quizzes Alex a bit on the confirmation

I hope my roleclaim explains why I was so, err, interested.

-votes to Daykill Andrew after several others do

Again, how is that something wrong? I stated from the start of the day I was waiting on Excal's results, as soon as I saw them the path was clear.

Corwin

• My Natsuki....
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: February 10, 2008, 09:03:36 AM »
Smoge, I never said Assamites as a whole were on the Camarilla's side, just that I was an Assamite and the Senechal is paying me to kill the Sabbat bitches so I'm happy to be included in the town.

Ranmilia

• Poetry Lover
  • Denizen
  • Not a squid!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 10, 2008, 09:26:28 AM »
Excellent.  I can confirm everything Corwin said about his role, it was parceled with the stuff I got from the mod overnight.  He also hit the nail on the head as to why I wanted the claim - we can win with a fair amount of ease now thanks to the setup, it's worth it (in my opinion) in order for me to be able to clear him.  In this situation we now have a dayvig AND nightvig AND lynch and a ton of basically confirmed townies. 

Ranmilia

• Poetry Lover
  • Denizen
  • Not a squid!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 10, 2008, 09:36:47 AM »
Also, sleep now.  I find QR's actions with her vote indefensible, would like to hear comments on this.  Also on Ciato.  Those two are my top choices, with LD now coming in third. 

Smodge13

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: February 10, 2008, 09:42:36 AM »
ugh, was oging to right a big post. >.> but getting kicked off.

LD and El Cid are on my list, not much evidence, but El Cid just feels the most......off, could be OMGus, will provide reasoning in morning or later tongiht if i can.

Ciato i reread things and i can't find anythign overly suspicious.
QR, i believed had a power Day 1 once again, she was going to be my target for night 1 until Excal claimed cop, i don't know Bad town play from QR is weird really weird, then again with a Malkavian i can see how it would be tempting.
Not sure to be honest, LD/El Cid are where i'm looking (althought its tempting to not go after El Cid just in case he is a governator, especially because how powerful they are in end game.

Corwin

• My Natsuki....
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 10, 2008, 09:57:11 AM »
Just noticed this on a reread:

Ciatos simply don't like frivilously voting on people. I think it undermines the value of your vote. So when I do vote for someone, I mean business. Disagree with this philosophy if you like, but I can't say I have any inclination to change it.

Ah, right. Gutvote on smodge in WoW day 1 ring any bells?

##Vote: Ciato

We might as well go the Prince's route. Roleclaim.