Register

Author Topic: Tempest Hurrican Tornado (vs. Aerith Gainesborough)  (Read 587 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Tempest Hurrican Tornado (vs. Aerith Gainesborough)
« on: July 06, 2009, 07:15:06 PM »
Swift as a coursing river, with the force of a great typhoon, and all the strength of raging fire, Tempest is back and ready to make a mark on Light like the rest of his fellow cast-mates have for seasons past.  His bow and whip ready, the proud warrior is ready to prove his mettle against the best Light has to offer.  Unfortunately, he'll have to wait a while for that - Aerith isn't exactly the top tier in Light.  Staff whacks won't do much against the fast, strong, and resilient plains warrior.  With the range advantage, Tempest can run circles around the Cetra, peppering her with arrows and whip lashes while she tries to fight back.  A limit on her end is even out of the question - she's not going to get the chance to get one off while Tempest pressures her with his swift, deadly blows.  Victory awaits - and the promise of greater glory waits in the wings for the skilled young nomad.
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Taishyr

Re: Tempest Hurrican Tornado (vs. Aerith Gainesborough)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 04:07:00 AM »
Tempest is back and ready to make a mark on Light like the rest of his fellow castmates have for seasons past. His bow and whip ready, the proud warrior is ready to prove his mettle against the best Light has. Unfortunately, he'll have to wait a while for that - Aeris isn't exactly the top tier in Light. Staff whacks won't do much against the plains warrior. With the range advantage, Tempest can run circles around the Cetra, peppering her with arrows and lashes while she tries to fight back. A limit on her end is out- she's not going to get the chance while Tempest pressures her with his deadly blows. Victory awaits - and the promise of greater glory waits in the wings for the skilled young nomad.