Author Topic: Zophar McGuiglan (vs. Shania Twain)  (Read 415 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Zophar McGuiglan (vs. Shania Twain)
« on: July 10, 2009, 03:44:15 AM »
The sounds of a returning champion.  The boos.  The hisses.  The tomatoes being thrown.  Yes, Zophar loves the hate - he feeds on it.  After conquering everything in his way last season, Zophar is stepping up to school some more weaklings in the art of Godlike dominance.  And who better to fight against in the first round than an opponent who fights similar to how his opponent in the finals last season did?  Shania's Native American beasts are not anywhere near as powerful as Yuri's demon fusions were, and she's slower than he was to boot, so this is shaping up to be a relatively pathetic battle.  A single casting of Hell Storm, or Rainbow Bright, or any of his multitude of powerful magics will end this battle in an instant, once more cementing the place of The Destroyer as the once and future king of Godlike.
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Taishyr

Re: Zophar McGuiglan (vs. Shania Twain)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 03:58:03 AM »
The sounds of a returning champion. The boos. The hisses. The tomatoes being thrown. Yes, Zophar loves the hate - he feeds on it. After conquering everything last season, Zophar is stepping up to school more weaklings in the art of Godlike dominance. And who better to fight the first round than an opponent who's quite similar in style to the Godslayer's own skills? Shania's Native American beasts are not anywhere near as powerful as Yuri's demon fusions were, and she's slower than he was to boot, so this is shaping up to be a relatively pathetic battle. A single casting of Hell Storm, or Rainbow Bright, or any of his multitude of powerful magics will end this battle, once more cementing the place of The Destroyer as the once and future king of Godlike.