Register

Author Topic: Nash Rumack (vs. Nina Noreen Windia II of Windia the Second Kingdom 1000 Years )  (Read 337 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
It's been ages in happening, but the man, the myth, the legendary Nash Rumack has finally found his way into the denizens of Heavy!  The Magical Weapon himself is poised to match the position of his great mentor, Ghaleon himself - just another lucky season, and he's good to go!  And with such simple competition, a victory like last season's isn't far off.  Nina is slower and has no way to stop Nash's potent Magic Box, silencing Nina and sealing all her magic away.  Or, a quick Sleep shot will put her out and set her up for a death-dealing Starlight Bow attack.  Alternatively?  Maybe a Confusion attack, followed by a petrification spell to turn her into a statue?  Seriously, the great Nash is worthy of something a bit more challenging than such a simple match like this?  Is this division really going to fall as easily as Middle did last season? 
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Yakumo

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
It's taken ages to happen, but the legendary Nash Rumack has finally found his way into the ranks of Heavy!  The Magical Weapon is poised to match the ranking of his great mentor, Ghaleon himself - just one more lucky season, and he's as good as Godlike!  Nina is slower and has no way to stop Nash's potent Magic Box, silencing Nina and sealing all her magic away.  Or, he could use a quick Sleep shot to put her out and set her up for a death-dealing Starlight Bow attack.  Alternatively?  Maybe a Confusion attack, followed by a petrification spell to turn her into a black-winged statue.  So many ways to win... is this division really going to fall as easily as Middle did last season?